Thoughts on this region?

Thoughts on this region?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_place_names_of_Spanish_origin_in_the_United_States
investopedia.com/articles/investing/011516/new-yorks-economy-6-industries-driving-gdp-growth.asp
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanophone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Massachusetts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language_in_the_United_States
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/29/us-is-second-largest-spanish-speaking-country-in-t/
nbcnews.com/news/latino/u-s-no-2-spanish-speaking-country-world-n383921
nation.foxnews.com/2015/06/29/usa-second-largest-spanish-speaking-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Budget Africa.

Greater chile

could be better
could be worse
but all in all, leave us alone

Sad that they don't care about space.

Fuck Spics. So glad we don't share a language with that hellhole

We're the safest place on the planet when shit goes down. Jelly of our irrelevance?

LOS

>glad we don't share a language with that hellhole
>los estados

greater perĂº

Try to use your half Arabic language outside of 10 states and see what happens

>ten states
>admitting that a fifth of your country (the only relevant parts) speak spanish

Is Peru one of the more European influenced countries?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_place_names_of_Spanish_origin_in_the_United_States

what

Ok..

Outside of California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, New Jersey and New York, Spics don't have too much influence here

>10
kek what a shithole

hahahaha holy shit
born just in time to see a country-wide goalpost moving of amerifats trying to convince themselves they're a white and anglo nation

That's why you reply to American posts in English automatically, correct?

>10 states
>the most populous states

Aren't those places like your entire economy?
Also the rest are literary who?

superpowers by 2730

>Outside of California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey and New York

Sooooo, all your relevant states?

>Conquer parts of Mexico
>Incorporate conquered lands into your country, give people there American Citizenship
>A century later people make fun of your country because the Mexicans in the territories your conquered speak Spanish

If we just genocided them, we would never have to deal with all of the banter.

Gotta use nigger speak once in a while

intelligent people sometimes find themselves having to spoonfeed ideas onto dumb people, such as mon*linguals

good job lad, not sure if you're naming the most spic or the most relevant states tbcfhwy

>California 39,250,017
>Texas 27,862,596
>Florida 20,612,439
>New York 19,745,289
>New Jersey 8,944,469
>Arizona 6,931,071
>Colorado 5,540,545
>Nevada 2,940,058
>New Mexico 2,081,015

133,905,000 / 326,929,143 = 41%

>New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada
>Most Populated
>New York, Illinois, Pennsylvania
>Not Populated

>Californian Education

You have that backwards. The Spanish-speaking states are in the Southwest, whereas in the Eastern part of the country, where nobody speaks Spanish, most of the cultural and economic activity takes place.

>Almost a century
>The people still speak spanish
American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""integration"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What are you talking about?

Chicago is the 2nd most Mexican city in the US and New York City has more Hispanics than the city of LA

are you drunk

LITERALLY no Mexican influence in the East, the historical and cultural center of the country.

But I guess a neckbeard Dane knows more about my country than I do.

>Chicago
>Spic

U WOT M8?

Pay in mind this is 6 years old

>Big cities have immigrants

If that makes America Mexican, then Germany is Arabic and Britain is ruled Polish and Indians.

>middlesex
hot

>The state of New York has the third-largest economy in the United States, trailing only Texas and California
investopedia.com/articles/investing/011516/new-yorks-economy-6-industries-driving-gdp-growth.asp
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Yes because we live in an age where information is available online in the whole world.
New England hasn't been relevant since the 80's. It's just a summer vacation place for rich people

You just proved our point. Mexicans are only in one part of the country.

t. second country by spanish speaking population in the world

'let me tell you about your country'

a good place to practice situational awareness

Yeah let me tell you
That is exactly American foreign policy

I'd like to have Middlesex with some Argentine Suffolk if you know what I mean ;)

Not for long
Nothing I said is incorrect, stop using memes you don't understand

>making up statistics

>muh culture
but that won't bring bread to your table gringo
and Massachusetts' Hispanic diaspora is increasing every year, last Census was 18% Hispanic

Not for long

We elected Trump

>Not for long
le mass immigration meme
Except for the part where many of the country's top universities are in New England. Do your research!

Best Russian prank of the decade so far
>Ignoring statistics

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country

Damn, Mexicans and South Americans really need to just stop talking like they know our country. I mean amigo, fuck off.

We all know our country is better then your entire continent. Simple facts, we had you fuckers colonized or politically controlled for decades.

hahahahah your country will be majority non-white in less than 30 years and no one can stop that

Keep in mind that most of those 'hispanics' are just Cuban and Mexican diaspora wewuzzing
If you actually think Trump is going to seriously change America's demographics, you might suffer from minor to severe conservatism.

there are 60 million spanish speakers in the us, my man. Only Mexico has more speaker. We're 3rd at 50 million

>Puelto Lico You guys are absolute cancer with your shitty music and shitty accents tho, no h8

Doesn't make it relevant when all those university students go to New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston etc. for jobs

>the guardian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanophone

What the fuck happened?

nope, it's Puerto Rican and Dominican en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Massachusetts
LOS ESTADOS

>tries to do damage control on the interwebz while the hispanic 5th column keeps advancing deeper into American territory
yes, gringo, you do that, pay no attention to what's happening out the window

>I mean amigo
>amigo
and he says he doesn't speak Spanish

That does not matter, they are American spanish speakers you dumb shits. They are Americans.

And fuck off European, i don't even know why we protect you punk as snobs anyway.

That statistic includes people who learn it as a second language. In terms of actual native speakers it's more around 41 million

You don't get it. English will always rule and they are Americans. Period, I'm not sure what you are even arguing?

Or Boston
Puerto Ricans are just retarded Cubans

>punks

Its funny because I work at a hospital and I've seen doctors purposefully aborting Hispanic babies and them laughing about it afterwards

This is your future here, Spics

>muh fake news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language_in_the_United_States
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/29/us-is-second-largest-spanish-speaking-country-in-t/
nbcnews.com/news/latino/u-s-no-2-spanish-speaking-country-world-n383921
nation.foxnews.com/2015/06/29/usa-second-largest-spanish-speaking-country

>They are Americans.
Oh my god the mental gymnastics
>Muh illegal immigrants
>They are Americans no latino influence

best accent next to Colombian
>shitty music
why do you know all our songs by memory tho?
DES
and they're taking over

What does that prove? Your nation is weak and pathetic and will never EVER be powerful again. Why do we even protect you?

>and they are Americans
never claimed they weren't bro, in fact that's the point, americans are hispanics this is an OBJECTIVE FACT

>I'm not sure what you are even arguing?
I'm actually just doing this for fun. Guaranteed (you)s left and right by saying America and hispanic in the same sentence

>all of those statistics include people who learn the language
>THE DEMOGRAPHIC SHIFT IS HAPPENING GUYS

Hiper corrupt region

Latin influence does not mean anything. They can still fight in our military and their children will always be American. They will never be part of your country again. They. Are. Americans. Get it?

your country isn't even 250 years old. keep paying for our defense meanwhile i'll be enjoying getting paid to study by the government and universal healthcare fucking yank

doesn't change the fact that it's the second most Spanish speaking country
better start learning whitey
also >try to ignore statistics with meme greentext
>fail miserably

>They can still fight in our military
And then you deport them right?

Except the wetbacks carry with them parts of our shitty culture, such as disregard for corruption, a hierarchical mindset and lots of violence.

Enjoy :)

Lol, your making it too simple bros. We are everything. We are every culture and every race and every type of person. And the greatest country on the globe. Just because they speak Spanish and are latino does not make them less American.

White men made this country great, its up to these fucking spics to keep the ball rolling with us.

Who cares if they are more of them, whites still make up a huge portion of the population.

You will always live in an uncultured shithole. Too bad you'll never know true freedom.

Yeah but the more educated they are to history the more aware of this future will they contemplate; the Americas are destined to be Spanish predecessor to the mother culture. Spain BTFO.

Could become first world if they followed sensible economic policies for a couple decades.
I had some hope for the region after they got rid of some of their leftist governments but considering what happened in Brazil I think they will forever be tainted by inept governments will soon go back to left-wing rule.

I also used to be optimistic on Mexico but now they are likely to elect a Chavez-type hard-left populist in the next elections as well.
So in the end I don't think they will make it

Only the illegal ones. Sorry amigo, they have to go. No one can break our laws anymore and get away with it. the hammer has come down

why haven't you sterted learning spanish, fuckboi?

PerĂº will try their best!

>uncultured shithole
>true freedom.
Like the freedom to die because your don't have access to healthcare
The freedom of getting shot
The freedom of having life long debt because you went to college

Thats imposible. English is already taking over the globe. Its the language of the internet, travel, business and communication between countries. They MUST speak english, they don't have to speak spanish.

Jesus Christ
this post is so american I'm wondering if it's a chicano parodying americans
even the meme spacing, it's perfect
>whites still make up a huge portion of the population
not for long. I think our point went over your head. Good :)

i leik brazl

Just an area of the world that has never seen any growth or produced anything of value (besides cocaine) and blaming their former colonial masters for all their problems.

take a quick look at south africa and brazil to learn what happens when the non-founders of a country takes over

I am, im moving to Guadalajara in one month for a year. It just blows my mind the lack of respect for my great country some of you spics have.

Im going to learn your language and gain power in the process.

Lol, what do you even mean? Many of my friends are latinos but don't speak spanish. You folks are very detached from reality,

So?

even then, just Brazil's economy is larger than yours