We've been losing against Islam for decades

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F

Wake the fuck up Sup Forums, after all of these years you STILL don't fucking understand what Islam is trying to accomplish and how they're doing it?

They're using the exact same tactics you believe the Jews to be using. This man, Stephen Coughlin was booted off the Joint Chiefs of Staff Intelligence Directorate for political correctness as he explained to the top brass of US Military and and intelligence agencies how Islamic doctrine and Islamic Law spreads, conquers and divides. I'm so sick of this unbelievable bullshit where the people trained to protect the US and the US constitution bend themselves over for Islam.

Enough is enough, get ready for more terrorist attacks in the West and police states. A decade, TOPS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
youtube.com/watch?v=GJwn2abrT9E
youtube.com/watch?v=5duZYL3TFKI
youtube.com/watch?v=0TwfiNjvcYo
youtube.com/watch?v=CumCTCbIXC4
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RikBsB7_Tbk
youtube.com/watch?v=N7cmDOnZVS0
youtube.com/watch?v=rKvVtuK8XkI
youtube.com/watch?v=9iC4R9WqV9E
youtube.com/watch?v=-0e0BxeZhnA
imgur.com/a/DPLZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
wnd.com/2003/08/20098/
youtube.com/watch?v=gf0GaAY_nw4
youtube.com/watch?v=M_Y4kX3BxUk
youtube.com/watch?v=bnoz0vJ9Ids
youtube.com/watch?v=AjY9xKd0EGU
strategycenter.net/research/pubID.176/pub_detail.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Intelligence_University).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't combat Islam without know how Islam itself performs combat.

leaf, every american on Sup Forums hates islam and see it exactly how u do...what are you trying to accomplish here? go to kikebook and post it

>leaf, every american on Sup Forums hates islam and see it exactly how u do

That's so hilariously wrong though. The majority of Sup Forums believes "Islamophobia" is SJW coined term, but it's subversion of organizations like the OIC and the Islamic Brotherhood conducting civilizational Jihad and changing the way Americans think about Islam. They create terms like "Islamophobia" and get the left to run with it thinking it is it's own creation.

Bump.

Being slid.

b-but Sup Forums told me th-the jews did it...

>the Jews want to spread Islam

Say this sentence 5 times out loud and wash it all down with a nice glass of bleach for believing in something so foolish.

Anti-slide Bamp

> Islam is anti-Jew - so is POL
> Islam hates faggots - so does POL
> Islam is anti-feminism - so is POL
> Islam is pro-family values - so is POL
> Islam solves it problems with violence - so would POL
> Islam is full Islam-first - so would POL be for whites

Lets face it guys. The only reason we hate them is because they're shit skins and they target white women.
Choose a society to live in:
A Patriarchal muslim society
or
A Swedish style matriarchal society

The true redpill:
Hitler was right.
If Europeans had Islam and not shitstianity we would have conquered the entire world by now.
Here's how its going to go down, one way or the other:
1) The west realises whites are the superior race and ousts all shit skins
2) The west doesn't realise that, and slowly falls to Islam -> Europeans with Islam conquer the world

The West is weak as fuck right now because the people are weak as fuck, living cushy lives and blocking out all of the actual problems in the world.
In summary:
Either kill all of the fucking Muslims or just turn Islam into a weapon FOR the European people.

Nice try, Ahmed.

Watching bump

Lets start with the fact that Sup Forums isn't a one person faggot
But lets just imagine that this person Sup Forums holds values of majority of the people from this board

>Islam is anti-Jew - so is POL
They are not only anti-Jew they are anti everything that isn't muslim
>Islam hates faggots - so does POL
Sup Forums hates faggots and think they are degenerate but we respect their right to be faggots if they want to, just don't be obnoxious about it.
While islam is throwing faggots from the buildings because they don't agree with them.
>Islam is anti-feminism - so is POL
No, Sup Forums is anit-feminism, islam is anti-woman
AKA woman need 3 witnesses to prove she was raped
AKA she should be killed if she can't prove that
AKA woman should be killed if she disobey her husband
>Islam is pro-family values - so is POL
Again, woman got absolutely no rights there, nice fucking family values ahmed
>Islam solves it problems with violence - so would POL
no, just no. This is just wrong
>Islam is full Islam-first - so would POL be for whites
You people keep forgetting that people on pol are not "racist" simply because they don't like their skin
People here don't like niggers because of their culture and how they act, being racist would mean that you automatically exclude ANY black person there is just for being black, barely anyone here does that.

Nice try ahmed maybe next time.

Toothpaste lays down some truth.

Get his book m8, I'm reading through it and it's fucking rage inducing.

Never thought of it that way
I am now a CruzMissile

Also that's very Islamophobic of you.
Islam is a religion of peace and I will be reporting you to your local Imam.

Well said, and accurate.

Oh shit nigger... someone else actually knows who Coughlin is.

Condensed less in-depth (in-length) presentation here that I usually pasta.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
youtube.com/watch?v=GJwn2abrT9E
youtube.com/watch?v=5duZYL3TFKI
youtube.com/watch?v=0TwfiNjvcYo
youtube.com/watch?v=CumCTCbIXC4
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RikBsB7_Tbk
youtube.com/watch?v=N7cmDOnZVS0
youtube.com/watch?v=rKvVtuK8XkI
youtube.com/watch?v=9iC4R9WqV9E

'Islamaphobia' was created by a labour UK SJW politician.

Muslim groups use it.

The politician recently did an interview on channel 4 In the UK admitting he was wrong about Muslims integrating like other immigrants do.

I've been posting him for the past few weeks regularly, more of Sup Forums needs to watch his briefings.

The one you posted is definitely more suitable for Sup Forums. Reading through his book ATM. Keep this bumped.

It's deliberate. They let the Muslim go Muslim and then say, oh, look, now we need to have a police state.
That was exactly what they tried with the threatened amnesty. Oh, gosh, now that all these Central Americans are coming, all at once, like it was coordinated or something, well, gosh, we just have to give them citizenship and let in more! It's not like we can solve problems or anything!
This is their primary procedure. You will see it again.

No, it was created by the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamic organizations. It's a term that's been in use for probably a few decades at least. It's only more frequent now because the left has taken it up.

I've ordered his book.

I pirated it a few days ago but I'm going to be ordering the paperback. There are too many sources and references to read for it to be on a shitty kindle.

Fuck muslims.

But Jews are doing the same thing. Big corporate leftie Jews.

Let them have Israel but we should torch the puppet and the puppetmaster.

Audda bump, MIDF sliding this thread.

nobody in america really cares about muslims, it's just about looking as progressive as possible, meaning blind support for anyone who isn't white

The ORIGINAL Red Pill Brief.

Too bad only maybe 25% of Sup Forums has the listening comprehension to understand the information content.

Coughlin needs to be the next meme. He's not the best speaker, but his analysis is 2nd to none, and he was actually in DoD when shit was going down, and the purges happened.

You can't understand the true scope of our government subversion if you don't understand Coughlin.

>nuh-uh WE created the red pill
>we are legion

Most people on Sup Forums care about memes unfortunately.

They were LITERALLY called "The Red Pill Briefs" in and around Washington DC circles. That's what I was referring to.

I'm literally not disagreeing with you.

True, but there will now be a daily Coughlin thread until they get this shit through their skulls. Maybe some lefty shills will get their heads fixed too.

>True, but there will now be a daily Coughlin thread until they get this shit through their skulls.

I and a few other anons I've noticed have been doing this lately. I post maybe 2 threads a day about this but it's always slid.

>pro Islam
>British flag
Yep, it checks out.

#TOLD

I almost attacked my TV today at what Obama said in his speech @ 13;00
youtube.com/watch?v=-0e0BxeZhnA
>13:00
>13:00

It so clearly illustrated what Coughlin has been talking about. And the amount of smug on that piece of shit Obama's face. FUCK. I can barely handle watching it again.

Obama has been trained well.

>the long stares and silence after he says that shit just as a disappointed father would do to his child

It's scripted, heavily rehearsed straight up, grade A bullSHIT.

many of us know who he is, we used to have a coughlin redpill general a few months ago

based speaker

I wonder if the term anti-semitism also worked this way

if the jew's end goal is to bring the messiah, they need 17 nations to turn against them in the final days

Yes is absolutely did.

>devise a term used to demonize people who criticize your religion or group
>bang in into the heads of progressives and LITERALLY TRICK THEM into believing they came up with it all on their own.

The Jews don't want the collapse of civilization so their Messiah might show up, they want the West to steamroll the Middle East for them so they don't have to lift a finger and create Greater Israel.

where's part six cunt

He should be doing interviews all across the YouTube circuit. He's only been on a few 2 min MSM book selling segments, and a handful of internet shows. This guy need more normie, and quasi-normie exposure though. 99% of people will never sit through and absorb all of his briefing material, let alone read that tome of a book he wrote.

It needs to be distilled even more for mass consumption. Maybe people like Stefan can pick him up.

People like Stefan and RamzPaul need to pick this up just because they have so much exposure into this cringy alt-right movement.

The alt-righters are the people who are still seemingly unaware of what's going on.

will bump em when I see em

there are plenty of pro-islam faggots in america too bro, like almost your entire media and political class, and all the stupid left wing dickheads

maybe

if you were paying attention to what Im proposing, the jews want islam to be the dominant world religion so they can have their arrmageddon

Now is the time to bring those daily Coughlin Red-Pill generals.

Now is the time to be spreading the word, since Islam has been spreading the sword for a lot longer than we have.

They're aware of ideological and cultural subversion as an abstraction, but Coughlin offers a hard example in the here and now at the top levels of government. Even a know-nothing, left-of-center, boomer would be disturbed by the facts he drops. The problem is, I think you need at least a 100 IQ to follow along with his briefs and derive an independently reasoned conclusion from the evidence he presents.

The way that I interpret his message is that he is saying that in order to engage and defeat isis we need a counter-jihad, jihad to save America. We need to conscript Muslim men and send them over to fight that war or convert or disavow their religion.

Nice theory, but too many Jews are atheists and don't believe in ooga-booga doomsday scenarios.

They want Greater Israel, not a giant inhospitable wasteland.

>Jews are atheists
only in public

you have my halitoses! err, I mean axe

and how much say do theese secular jews have over israel and judaism in general?

just like the moderate mudslimes, they have no influence, they just serve as a smokescreen

Jews aren't necessarily the race to throw all their shekels into one pocket.

Steven Coughlin is so fucking based holy fucking shit.

who is that tall as fuck paki cunt mate?

I don't know the actual figures, but Jews in America are nearing a whopping 50% Atheist as opposed to around 15% for other religions.

I'm convinced Israeli higher ups are majority atheist.

and ...

I see your city mayor, and raise you one leader of the free world

The first thing we need to do is simply enforce existing US law, and analyze the threat like we would any other ideological system. The problem is that our elites KNOW that if we were to apply standard best practices of analysis, it would essentially mean majorities in the Islamic world, as well as many sovereign states (some of the constitutions of which we have drafted), are EXPLICITLY declaring and engaged in civilization war with the US, and agree on the legal basis for the conflict according to Sharia.

We need to at the very least treat this the way we treated the Cold War. There are currently 57 member states of the OIC that are de facto, if not de jure warring states with the US. We are ignoring the facts because we are terrified of a civilization conflict. Elites are desperate for an alternative.

The problem is, it's not up to them.

Christians need to become more militant.

Ya Wailee, the kuffar know, shut it down!

Extremely well put.

Hello.

It's true. I think he's a Muslim at heart as well and would not be surprised at all if it gets revealed one day.

OH YEAH LIKE ALL THE OTHER FUCKING TIMES WE GAVE MONEY AND GUNS TO A TERRORIST GROUP OH YEAH ITLL WORK THIS TIME GUYS IM SURE! IT CANT POSSIBLY BACKFIRE IN OUR FACE LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME!

islam is anti-science - POL isn't.

imgur.com/a/DPLZQ

it's already known that he attended a mudslime school in Indonesia as a child, and mudslime schools don't allow non-mudslimes to attend

>One of the sitting members on the Homeland Security Advisory Council’s (HSAC) Subcommittee on Countering Violent Extremism is a 25-year-old immigrant of Syrian heritage who said that the 9/11 attacks “changed the world for good” and has consistently disparaged America, free speech and white people on social media.

>Laila Alawa was one of just 15 people tapped to serve on the newly-formed HSAC Subcommittee on Countering Violent Extremism in 2015 — the same year she became an American citizen.

>Alawa says she immigrated into the U.S. when she was ten years old. Her family had already left Syria by the time she was born. “But I will always be Syrian. I will always be from Syria. I will always be of Syria,” she wrote in November 2015, calling the country her “homeland.”

>In 2014, Alawa commemorated the September 11 attacks by tweeting that “9/11 changed the world for good, and there’s no other way to say it.”

>On September 21 — the day after Secretary of State John Kerry announced that the U.S. would accept 85,000 Syrian refugees in 2016 and 100,000 more in 2017 — Alawa mocked the “Salty white tears all over my newsfeed.”

>In the Countering Violent Extremism report published last week, Alawa and her fellow subcommittee members recommended that the Department of Homeland Security “adapt to the changing nature of violent extremism itself” by devoting more attention to “anarchists, sovereign citizens, white-supremacists, and others.”

>The report also recommended that, in order to combat violent extremism, the DHS “Focus on gender diversity of youth through careful attention to the range of push and pull factors that attract individuals of differing gender.”

>In February 2015, she claimed that she can’t wait until “The Bachelor” has a star that “isn’t pure white” because white people are “not gonna be [the] dominant majority much longer.”

>actual problems in the world
turd world
muds
jews
christcuckery

Seconded

did you see this yet?

Bumping because it's not a slide thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
>Based David Wood
People in the West are completely ignorant about Islam. To make matters worse, Muslim organizations like ISNA purposely deceive westerners about the true nature of Islam.

wnd.com/2003/08/20098/

This thread is being slide by the hundreds of anons spamming "US supports ISIS."

Bump.

Some shorter subject videos if you don't have time for the briefs atm:

youtube.com/watch?v=gf0GaAY_nw4
>Coughlin on the Explanatory Memorandum of the Muslim Brotherhood, and US government partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_Y4kX3BxUk
>Countering Violent Extremism subversive narrative Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=bnoz0vJ9Ids
>Countering Violent Extremism subversive narrative Part 2

Andrew McCarthy is also good.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjY9xKd0EGU

Do you know what Al Jazeera story he's referring to at 5:00?

>Fired After Report On radical Islam
>how Islamic doctrine and Islamic Law spreads, conquers and divides

Report where?!?!?!

bump

? we don't believe in global warming meme, so kys.
also fuck pro-choice

D-do I fit in yet guys??

Standby...

strategycenter.net/research/pubID.176/pub_detail.asp

This was his masters thesis at the then National Defense Intelligence College (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Intelligence_University). I don't know if he was fired specifically for this report, or a different report submitted from within DoD that still basically said the same thing. Either way, this will give you a good idea of what he said.

Just because you reject Climate Change doesn't mean you should be anti-science.

If you don't not pro-science you're a goddamn goof who doesn't know what science is.

Anyone?

This

I've noticed them using jew tactics for a while and became suspicious.
They're too good at subversion, for example:
Comes off exactly like an old JIDF propaganda post.

>If you don't not pro-science you're a goddamn goof

Damn, I just went full autismo on that one.

This fat beta dweeb never had anything to do with the military.

Shit for brains knuckle draggers in the Middle East couldn't type up something like that coherently and effectively. That's why they need Muslims in the West, get them educated, get them radicalized and get them to either shoot up gay clubs or shitpost on Sup Forums.

>using "we" in your posts
I hate muslims, I hate their religion and I hate how vile and repugnant they are. The only good muslim is a dead muslim

Except being an Army Major, now retired, activated to active duty after 9/11, and assigned as an intelligence officer at CENTCOM-Doha. U.S. assignments have included attachment to the Pentagon’s National Military Joint Intelligence Center, the National Security Council’s Interagency Perception Management Threat Panel, and culminating in his assignment to the intelligence staff of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

If that's what you mean by "nothing", then yes, he has "nothing" to do with the military.

>briefed high level security members, military leaders and the CI-fucking-A
>had nothing to do with the military

ISIS is great at doing just that.
They have already lured educated mudshits to the Middle East.
The jews may have helped a little but the religion of peace ran with it.

Don't ever underestimate an opponent that has already proven themselves capable.

Everyone here is aware we've been supporting the islamists from at least the fucking 70's

Just like they had to assassinate people who were against the soviets during WW2, so now they kill/censor people against islam

Nothing new about this