:Report: Lakers have interest in Ian Clark
NY:Lakers to meet w/ Derrick Rose Thursday
HOU:Troy Williams agrees to 3-year deal w/ HOU
NY:Derrick Rose in 'serious talks' w/ Cavaliers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Prfg3vyZkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw bulls fan

>Derrick Rose has agreed to join the Cavaliers according to Shams Charania of The Vertical.
>He completed his physical exam on Monday and is expected to sign a one-year, $2.1 million minimum deal. This will give him a chance to compete for a title next to LeBron James and build his market value back up for the Summer of 2018. Assuming the Cavaliers meet Kyrie Irving's trade request, Rose will have a shot to start at PG on opening night unless they bring in a rumored target such as Eric Bledsoe. Despite averaging 18.0 points and 4.4 assists last season, his fantasy appeal is low due to a lack of 3-pointers and steals.

Basketball is gay

>Durbeta
>MVP
LOL

First game in a Cavs uniform, crowd hype as fuck, Rose gets the ball off the tip, sets up the play, goes for an open layup on a defensive miscommunication, lands the wrong way and pulls a Bogut, out for the rest of the season.

Post yfw

ANY MINUTE NOW

Shop Kyrie and Shump to Milwaukee and get Delly back and Giannis
Send Love and TT to Miami for Whiteside

>no assets

Lmao

That's not a Phoenix suns jersey

Unless we getting Kawhi and/or you're crazy

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

>we

How that lebeta dick taste

Unless we getting Kawhi and/or Gasol you're crazy

you couldn't get Giannis for Kyrie straight up. No way in hell you get Delly too while taking Shump

So Melo's gonna get traded to Cavs and Lebeta will assume more of a PG role like Magic. I can see this team taking 2 games off the Warriors. Kyrie will be happy in NY with all the attention and love he'll get for being a young player in his prime and already a champion.

Hnnnng

>“A lot of people say they’re going to stay on a team and decide to move to a different team," said Antetokounmpo. "But you guys got to remember: A guy might want to stay on a team, but if the team doesn’t do the right things and the right moves for the player to become great. Because, KD, the reason he wanted to stay in OKC was to win, right? So, they didn’t win the championship. That’s why he decided to leave. So do not hate only the player. Because sometimes it’s not up to the player."
>NBA player logic

>Hearing the Cavs are absolutely hell bent on moving Kyrie at this point, expect some noise (not necessarily a trade) in the next 24-48 hours
>I'm told that not only does Gilbert want to move Irving, his frustration with him has boiled over to the point where he almost wants to punish him
>There's fewer dead ends in the NBA than the New York Knicks, and if I had to guess, that's where he ends up
>I should mention LeBron's camp hasn't made contact with Gilbert or newly hired GM Koby Altman in nearly a week, James really does intend to be hand-off in this situation

Why hasn't Kyrie or his manager made an official statement??

"Kyrie doesn't wanna play with LeBron" sounds so much worse than if he came forward and said "I love all LeBron has given, but I need to challenge myself and prove that I can make it on my own, like he did" or something like that

Lmao, bronbron leaving ASAP.

That nigga ain't stayin for this

Westbrook
Melo
PG

or

CP3
Melo
Harden

>>I'm told that not only does Gilbert want to move Irving, his frustration with him has boiled over to the point where he almost wants to punish him

Man regardless of you thoughts on Gilbert, he's a petty dude who holds his grudges

The fact that he hasn't made a statement leads me to think a trade is going to happen very soon.

Yeah but a statement would make it so the city would chill. Same with the internet. People are freaking out on him, but I think if he would word it properly, people would chill out

>getting sent to the Knicks
on one hand, it's going from one shit show to another but am I wrong in thinking Porgie and Kyrie would be beautiful basketball?

Kyrie aint got time for this petty shit. He's out there exploring the edges of the earth.

It's like "The Decision". The issue wasn't so much that he left, it was that he didn't tell anyone, not Gilbert, the coach, his teammates, and he made them have to watch a fucking TV show to find out. Of he had just come forward without a fucking media circus, it would have been fine

This is so weird to me because Kyrie has a huge brand with Pepsi and Nike and Uncle Drew and all this shit

Twitter is just killing him calling him a snek

Why hasn't he said anything? Why not defend yourself? Very very weird

It's the same exact shit as Zinger and melo except this time it's Kyrie dribbling 20 secs off the clock

Kyrie not that good to trade Kawhi for. Spurs got other pieces to trade. Stay scared GAYBOI

That makes no sense, if he wanted to punish him he'd send him to the Magic.

How is playing with Porzingis, in NY, a punishment?

Also you need to source that shit nigga.

i aint linking to reddit homie, you know where /r/nba is

>There's fewer dead ends in the NBA than the New York Knicks, and if I had to guess, that's where he ends up
SOMEONE GET MELO THE FUCK OUT OF THERE NOW BEFORE HE BEGINS TO THINK THAT HIM PORZINGIS AND KYRIE ARE A SUPER TEAM.

If Kyrie made a "official statement" it'd essentially be " Dan Gilbert is a fucking retard, this team is ass without LeBron, who is leaving btw, and I'm not wasting my prime playing with JR Shit and all these old guys on bloated contracts.

Do you want to hear that? Do you think that's a good idea to speak the truth like that?

the real winner this off season was john wall

Better than hockey tho

it was Gordon Hayward

lol no. He went ring chasing and will pay for that for the rest of his career.

Defend himself against what? None of that shit matters, the only people calling him a snake are shitty, retarded Cavs "fans" who're really just Bronsexuals getting bitter because they know LeBron is leaving and has played that shit before. And if it's real Cavs fans their word is worthless because they're the most disgusting fanbase in american sports and have no one's respect.

Anyone with half a brain knows the real snakes are KD and LeBron

How? He went from getting his ass beat by the warriors to getting his ass beat by the cavs for a year and then getting his ass beat by the bucks

kyrie doesnt go there unless melo is involved in the trade bub

>reddit
>/r/nba

>Gordon Hayward

sorry he's not a winner he's on a the snake/betray list

SBL:
KD
Hayward
Kyrie

Oh right faggot, I forgot that the fucking Cavs have the leverage in a Melo for Kyrie deal when the Knicks have the better player, Melo has the NTC, the Knicks are rebuilding and Kyrie sucks ass.

Not even close, it was clearly Westbrook. MVP plus a bunch of other awards, a son, vacationing, Paul George, and about to sign the biggest contract extension in American sports history.

>some people actually think Melo isn't good
LMAO

>turning down extra cash
>being a winner

pick 1

also i wouldnt call living in boston "winning" lmao

No

>Melo is good
LMAO

holy shit nigga who pissed in your cheerios, chill the fuck out

>Kyrie

Oh hey LeDickrider, you ignoring LeBron selling Kyrie out with the leak and taking shots like a passive aggressive bitch or the fact he's leaving again to form another superteam like a bitch?

>knicks have the better player

>looking at the Celtics' off season

they literally got worse or at best the same, what the fuck is Danny doing?

He's right, Melo is better than KD and Kyrie, everything Melo has to his name was earned by himself. Kyrie and KD (and Duncan desu) were carried to their accomplishments.

#stayme7o

KD got to the 2nd round before joining the Warriors though.

Melo literally has the worst playoff record in NBA history

Only made it out of 1st round two times.
No finals appearances.

Reminder that Derrick Rose has exploding knees and he just had his third season-ending surgery.

KD got to the finals before you dumb fuck

Name 25 players better than him idiot

do you guys ever get stuck watching lebron wondering how someone like that exists

youtube.com/watch?v=6Prfg3vyZkA

Thread theme

>Kyrie Irving Reportedly Subject of 'Obligatory' Trade Call from Celtics to Cavs
Why would they even want to improve a rival team to begin with? and the Celtics would have to get rid of the manlet to fit Kyrie there

Yeah I watch games 5-7 of the 2016 finals whenever I'm feeling down

Yeah, how the fuck does someone that conceited, obnoxious, passive aggressive, bitch made, and mentally soft come into existence, especially out of the hood with a crack head mom.

I thought the streets made you tough, not the whiniest bitch in sports history.

And how dare you compare yourself with MJ with a 3-5 record in the Finals.

How scared are you guys right now?

Times have changed man, times have changed.

She so thick I finna nut

does she count as a 'red-head'?

>Tfw at least we are literally cucking Chicago fags

I mean, >we will be cucked too by whoever has Kyrie, but it's something to be happy about.

SHOUTOUT TO DERRICK ROSE! MAN THAT NIGGA NICE!

"these mfs dancing n shit and im here tryna remember if i left my oven on..."

CRYIE BTFO

Rose
SWISH
LeGod
Love
Deandre

Bench: Lou, Bev, TT, Frye, RJ, Shump, Mbah Moute, James Jones(suns btfo)

>mfw

Would you rather be 17-4 in the finals or 16-15*?

*(wins include multiple rigged series and championships won in another city)

1. Lebron
2. KD
3. Kawhi
4. Westbrook
5. Curry
6. AD
7. Harden
8. Butler
9. CP3
10. Wall
11. Giannis
12. PG13
13. Cousins
14. Gasol
15. Blake
16.Thompson
17. Irving
18. DeRozan
19. IT4
20. Lillard
21. Kemba
22. Lowry
23. Conley
24. Gobery
25. KAT

Honorable mentions: Green, Whiteside, DJ

brehs

It's 6-4, sweetie.

Id rather live in LA and not in a third world like Boston

LeDickriders literally hyping up D Rose now after years of shitting on him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LITERALLY THE MOST TWO FACED FANBASE ON EARTH

Melo is right before butler on that list

> Shams CharaniaVerified account @ShamsCharania 1m
>Boston Celtics Danny Ainge has been calling Cleveland's FO inquiring about kyrie, saying he wants talks to go "deeper" in trade talks, sources say that Danny's inner circle heard him screaming from inside his office.

> Shams CharaniaVerified account @ShamsCharania 2m
>Following up on earlier report, sources say Clevleand FO hanging up on Ainge laughing. >More to come.

yeah, D Rose has went to court for gangbang rape, been traded from his hometown where he won league MVP, torn his ACL like ten times, had a son... I'm sure he'll be ready to dance and have fun now

lebron ruined his legacy and his home town franchise

whats the next step of his master plan

Ahahahahahaha

Go wizards

shiet

lol you might as well live in Tijuana

enjoying your max manlet? hey canada! he's still here LMAO

You need to make the fakes more believable bruh, the follow up tweet should be 1m ago, not 2m ago. That'd mean it was posted before the "initial" one

Go medication

BLADE LEGS

>3-6
>legreatness

Is Derrick Rose still dating that racist blonde half breed that talked shit about black women?

was that the same woman he and his homeboys raped

how do you know i just didn't paste it wrong, HA take that shams, gtfo Sup Forums

>no more Aldridge
>Irving to replace TP

Post your feels when it happens /nba/

yo england who's your fave footy team? i'm assuming your black so, arsenal? some midtable local team?

Crystal Palace.

We suck so I follow american sports to shitpost.

hold the phone, where's duncan and why is he not at the top