Actual muslim reporting in

I see you guys talk and discuss muslims a lot.

Thought I come over and say hi!

Ramadan kareem everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, Omar.

i hate you

Just don't have any kids goatfucker.

Are you shia, Druze, or some sunni faggot

That goes for you too roach

Next time one of your homies chimps out, please do it at a lefty gathering or something.

tits or GTFO

Hate is a powerful emotion friend.

Why don`t you come over and have a cup of tea with me.

I´m just muslim. You know, a soul that follows the teachings of the Quran and the Sunna.

>Why don`t you come over and have a cup of tea with me.

kek

i would give you cup of my fist in your face

Too late. Already have 7 and one is on the road from my second wife. Also getting my green card soon. Orlando sounds nice.

Ah, yes.

Turka turka, Mohhamad Jihad.

Go fuck a goat.

Come now lads. No need to act all edgy. I´m sure we all can agree that fear and anger is less scrumptious than joy

Nice. I´m visiting America for the first time next month. Really looking forward to seeing Americans from up close.

im not even being edgy

i really would fight you if i met you

Ramadan Mubarak brother

Don´t be silly now. I´m sure you and I can get along just fine.

When are you going to face the fact that Islam has an unacceptable amount of violence and follow your conscience and leave?

We are a religion of peace. One nutjob who happened to be a misguided Muslim does not represent all of us

do you like Madonna

>one

This posts reeks of an incoming terrorist attack.

fuck off queer no one gives a shit who you are

>up close...
Are you planning on blowing up user?

>I´m visiting America for the first time next month

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>comes to usa after an attack
>gets shot

would kek hard

>religion of peace
>only one of us

This thread is bait mates.

Have you watched the rambling a of the French terrorist? Do you agree with him? Do you feel offended by the west's attempt to integrate Muslims into mainstream society?

Timestamp with koran

It's fun to be haram!

>dat ID
>11 year old JIDF

holy shit, wasted

>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
b-but you are accepting all those fine mexican people

Who does represent you?

Haha what?

Historically, Islam has literally the lowest amount of incidents in comparison to all the other faiths out there. If you want to talk about violence, you should take a deep hard look at who is invading who, and how crusaders pillaged and raped innocent people in the past(and continue to do so).

I hate to press your face into the gritty reality out there, but your delusions about Islam are completely fabricated and engineered by geopolitically motivated lobbies. These lobbies are powerful against the feeble and uneducated.

I really like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU

But then again, i´m a bit old in comparison to most of you here.

>Have you watched the rambling a of the French terrorist?
No, I don`t really pay attention to nutjobs and criminals.

>Do you agree with him?
I don`t know what the supposed terrorist said or has done. So I am in no position to agree or disagree.

> Do you feel offended by the west's attempt to integrate Muslims into mainstream society?
Ah, a relevant question!

I am pro-integration,. As a muslim it is my duty to both protect the land I live in and serve its laws(with some conditions). Integration is necessary otherwise we would have a state of anarchy, which is not beneficial to anyone.

Assimilation however, is something entirely different and does not represent a plural democracy. I am an Arab, and I am from an entirely different culture. A culture that represents my values which is something I will not throw away for something inferior. It may be hard to realize given the neo-imperialist mindset of many Westerners, but we Arabs were a nexus of civilization and prosperity when the Europeans were still digging dirt in your Dark Ages. So no, I will not assimilate. But I will respect your culture and abide Western laws and regulations. But don`t tell me how to behave within the confines of my morality and home.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Nice Taqiya bro. Try giving us real history instead of lying like the dirty godless heathen you are. Hurry up and kill yourself so you can get to hell without bothering us.

There happen to be A LOT of misguided muslims.

>Who put the Ram in the Ram a dam a dam?
>Who put the Ram in ther Rama a dama dam dan?

¨I created a database of some 548 battles that islam fought: jihad battles against classical civilization¨ - Your youtube video

Don´t you think that deserves some sort of academic clarification? What is the definition of Jihad, how does it translate to a battle? Is it war or military conquest?

The reason he is so vague is very simple. Islam was embraced with open arms, mainly due to the Scorched earth of certain powerful Pagan rulers which have lead to the rapid acceptance and adoption of Islam. Even non-muslims had a status, that of a Dhimmi. Which is a lot more than the fate that muslims in non-islamic nations had to endure(they were forcibly converted, or killed). Billy knows this, hence the very vague definition in order to not get trapped. `Islam` is a singular entity after all, just like the big red bear a couple of decades ago.

Even so, the picture of this so called doctor shows an area that has a relatively low muslim population. Most muslims don`t even live in the Middle-East. So where are the rest of them? I can tell you, it is trade routes that has hastened the spread of Islam. But that is not very relevant for Billy and the Right-lobby that is paying him, because the intended audience wants to see red dots in Europe.

I cut through these facades like butter and their underlying intentions. But I can imagine that for the uneducated and ignorant, this is like Gospel that charms the underbelly.

you think your fuckin bait is welcome here nigger?

More lies. But I guess it's what you guys have been taught to do. Anyone stupid enough to believe you gets what they deserve.

How do muslims hate gays when they would so willingly suck Muhammad's dick?

fucking kek'd