Isn't there already a LGBT board? why does this board have so many gay people?

isn't there already a LGBT board? why does this board have so many gay people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHmi3WAieew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because fags are obnoxious attention whores. Why do you think they always have those gay pride parades?

I'm gay and I like international discussions, and /LGBT/ is full of transexuals.

Because your choose the board for your discussion topic, not who you are you dumb faggot.

/lgbt/ is 90% trans threads

this tbqh

/lgbt/ is full of straight people asking dumb questions and trannies.

because i'm a gay autist who would rather discuss international-related matters than social things

yea fuck off faggots

*sashays into your thread*

Try and stop me, straightfags

*sashays away*

/lgbt/ is actually /tranny/

/lgbt/ is a fucking tranny board...
All flamboyant faggots should stay out of Sup Forums, though. Disgusting...

That's pretty hot though

i like your sashays

Sup Forums made me gay. I went from being a normal straight girlfriend having person to sleeping with different men multiple times a month while I dress like a girl

A normal healthy boy goes on Sup Forums
Gets addicted and turns gay!
Many such cases

Very good

i want tranny gf

>tfw bf

do gay people and trans hate each other?
if so, why?

>isn't there already a LGBT board? why does this board have so many gay people?
THIS faggots fuck off back to your containment board

Why do you care

That's rich coming from a leaf

the lgbtq+ is full of self-haters, backstabbers and cunts in general, it's only held together because everyone else is supposed to hate us (this is kinda not true, anymore, tho).

oh and the main reason why many gays hate trans people is because trans are "obviously" making it hard for them to fit in with the rest of society

Literally 10% of humans are gay.

Is it really surprising gay people are also interested in learning languages / shitposting on this board?

I've been away from int for a while. Which country is the gayest here these days?

i want's to suck her soft little benin

Imagine your lust for dicks is so strong that for decades your politicized meme acronym band of faggots LGB try to remove the stigma by saying they were born that way and it's ingrained and they are just regular people. Imagine that. Now imagine a whole new meme group who wants to add every other letter of the alphabet to your meme acronym comes along and instead of saying they were born that way, they say they were born in the wrong body and sexuality and gender is completely contextual depending on feels. It just shits on your whole narrative you've been spinning for decades. Then when you say anything about it, trans activists who are the craziest and most vicious mother fuckers on earth come after your livelihood and try to get you ostracized(who knew the mentally ill were so vitriolic). That's why normal gay people have a hard time with trans

Definitely Russia

They got some repressed homosexuality thing going on there so alot of Russians on Sup Forums get their fix here on these lovely and innocent boards

Western countries
Anglo/northern European countries in particular

hmmmm which one do I believe

FAGGOTS FUCK OFF TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD

The only trans"""girl""" I'd ever consider having sex with is Somik-chan.

he is hotter than most girls though

absolutely no shame, pretty sure everyone here would hit that

>alot of Russians
it's literally just a couple obese virgins post the same homo shit again and again. they crave attention, and since homosexuality among men is hated by literally everyone in russia and everyone knows that they want to appear special at least on Sup Forums.
also i am pretty sure they are totally straight, even that guy who posts trap pics he stole from VK and 2ch

that's a girl (female) though

>he is hotter than most girls though

YES of course but it's still gay man.
Like, if he was a girl that just had a penis attached to her lower body I'd suck it in a heartbeat. But Somik-chan is still generically a dude, no matter how much hormones he took or how beautiful he is.
It's just gay man.

I-I c-can't believe that's a t-trans

cos fuck u

Who THE FUCK uses vk and sosach for pics when you can use this site???????????

I'd post nudes of him but I don't think that's allowed on Sup Forums.

I'm absolutely convinced he has a very feminine dick.

I wasn't even gay before I started posting on Sup Forums 6 years ago, I didn't really find sexual relations interesting.
But int made me gay. All those different people from different countries calling me a muslim, telling me to pray to allah, telling me to bin my knife. It was so hot being told what to do. I started masturbating by finding a command from another flag telling me to do something whilst I did it, for example if a spanish guy told me to bin my knife I'd throw a knife in the bin with my hard cock encassed in my trembling and horny hands.
Now I am a full blown queer. I meet guys online and have unprotected sex every week with their penises in my ass. I ike to make them wear flags I buy online so I can pretend they are an int poster fucking my ass, I even try and keep it realistic so the american flag is worn by 80% of my lovers like 80% of the insults here are americans, I rarely treat myself to a Macedonian etc.
fuck this place.

My dick is very similar and I'm not feminine at all.

With the amount of hormones he consumed I'd imagine there probably isn't much of his dick left

Micropenis?

Nah, he has a very cute, feminine dick. Not homosexual at all.

you are a brown manlet and hes a girly little white faggot who looks better than many girlfriends

You are aware that people of all skin colours lives in every single country, right?

Also, I'm 1.87

what im trying to say it matters who owns the penor, yours will never be girly

>Calling him a faggot

What if he still likes girls?

Given that Russia is possibly the worst place on this planet for gay / trans people does somnik chan live his life as a girl?

I'd imagine if people knew he was trans they would either imprison him or kill him outright

>Given that Russia is possibly the worst place on this planet for gay / trans people

You can't possibly be serious.

Are you joking? Russians LOVE passing traps.
Traps like that become extremely popular on VK and all over the Russian internet.

Oh but I am. What place is possibly worse than mother Russia? Have you never met a slav before user?

They must be conditioned to hate gay people from birth. Even pedophiles are better than gays in Russia - it's absolutely backwards

How about Iran, where you get legit beheaded for homosex.

Except you dont. Iran is one of the most accomodating countries for transgendred people. I'm not even kidding.

Their government sponsors sex changes between gay couples to render the relationship more "heterosexual". They even pay for the operation.

Watch this docu if you dont believe me

youtube.com/watch?v=qHmi3WAieew

I am the not gay looking gay man but /lgbt/ is full of trannies, which is a turn off. qt traps are ok though.

>Given that Russia is possibly the worst place on this planet for gay / trans people

It say homosexuality is punishable by death in the first seconds of the video lmao.

More like saudi arabia

Except the gov literally lets you change gender so that you can marry your gay partner and maintain the legitimacy of the union under shia law.

wtf binland you guys have very butiful girls.

>Forcing homosexuals to mutilate themselves and live like women
Doesn't sound very progressive to me. Are you a Muslim?

Hahaha porco dio hahaha, thank you ... I needed to laugh a bit :')

>Are you a Muslim?

No I dont come from UK or other /MENA/ countries but I was remarking more about how progressive Iran is in terms of transexual rights

These transexual women have all their expenses paid for, their identification card changed and even their birth certificate changed to reflect their new gender. It's not incredibly progressive, no, but its light years ahead of being "the worst place on earth for gay / trans people" which we were discussing

THEY AREN'T TRANSEXUAL THEY ARE HOMOSEXUALS WHO DONT WANT TO BE KILLED

And what's your point? Nobody is killed.

If your only option to be with the one you love is to undergo sexual reassignment and people are willing to do it what is the problem? They could just as well choose to live closeted. At this point you are merely blaming their backwards religion when many other muslim countries would be much less tolerant

LGBT is full of suicidal trannies, butch dykes and femboys. No sane person on that board.

How is forcing someone to have a sex change a progressive? What if they just want to be gay? Iran is way worse than Russia.

do you even know how crazy transgenderism is? i mean poofters are already a sad sort but then to force one of them to transition just so he could stay with the one he loves is even more barbaric than beheading them.