/cum/

we will go on dates with girls at starbucks one day edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

speed

why

give me 20k and I will get you a gf

First for Asian male superiority

ライアンのためのスレ

Do Mexicans still kick off Black people from their neighbourhood ?
articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126

Just b urself

the gf

ISIS is literally the beta uprising

gfをください

who got my facebook lol

strong proponent of the idea of a non-divine destiny that is totally and completely inherited by your parents and state

yes
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

t. village blacksmith

what would be the plan for the 20k lol?

How do I get a gf? No just b urself memes pls that hasn't worked for 25 years and isn't suddenly going to start working now.

wheres applejack?

don't know

What if I give you 20k to become my gf(male)?

if you're a man born into a family where the father is into computer technology, there's a strong probability that you will too be into computer technology
as a female in that family you will likely inherit you mother's interests and other female traits (such as rejecting legos and embracing dolls), though this is likely changing with the current generation

Destiny implies that your fate is preordained no?

Are you implying you have no will and that you're merely the instrument of others desires?

Are you implying you are a cuckold?

show up and get you a gf
just pay my rent

how do I professionally call off work?

Do you have something more recent?

>just pay my rent
Sure if you'll be my cute gf(male)

what would you do when you show up to get me a gf?

give me 19k and I will get you a gf

I am going to acquire gf in mexico

does anyone have that greentext with pictures of that guy who got a homeless twink bf who lives in a cage under his bed who he injects with hormones

>New Mexico

make you do normal things that people do everyday that leads to you getting a gf. like talk to people and go places

Everyone is, to a very large extent, subject to the pressures their family and society places on them, which is very large contributor to a person's development. That is by definition of destiny a form of destiny.

can i pull off this aesthetic

>Wisconsin
LIES

>reddit
Eww

need a gf

nevermind found it

Maybe I should just turn gay. The only people who have ever show interest in me when I'm beeing myself are gay men.

H-hi

>the only people who have ever show interest in me when I'm beeing myself are gay men.
Wtf are you doing when u b urself? kek

I'm not fat!

I'm actually a very handsome young man who is in quite good shape

tfw no gf

that's a sad looking frog

i wish i learned these things 8 years ago:

you don't need to drink a lot to maintain you drunkenness
don't go to sleep if you just drank or ate, going horizontal too early will probably make you sick
drink a decent amount of water inbetween drinks to avoid feeling nauseous or headachey the next day
drinking diet soda or anything with a sugar replacement will probably make you feel like shit, used as a mixer for drinks

god bless you new adults

don't feel bad for no gf

because there are lots of girls and you dont need gf for having fun

I think it happens because the parents already have connections and know-how about the job, so like a guaranteed apprenticeship.
I wish I inherited my mother's cunt and tits though

i REALLY need a gf

wish i had a mestiza gf

same
>tfw actual lesbian in a man's body

>tfw you'll never be a cute Japanese school girl and be a gf for lonely anons
Feelsbad

no you dont need a girlfriend, there's just extra bonus in life.

And so when people reject this predetermination through adolescent rebellion, is this calculated according to your arbitrary redefinition of destiny?

Parents don't entirely know how their child will react to their influences, and society is not capable of actively influencing how an individual develops, because it is not a entity

To say that people were designed is not very thoughtful of the process of the development of personality and the importance of free will

you will never be a woman

>Embittered, self righteous, emasculated and entitled social rejects are easy targets for recruitment by moronic ideologies based around buzzwords like purity honor and manliness
No kidding, just look at Isis, /r9k/ and Proud Boys

If you were a cute girl you wouldn't touch virgin weebs lmao

even after you've continually destroyed this general with your caraposting?

I would! Virgin weebs are very cute

i would kill all of you just to spend one day with cara

i dont understand what you are trying to say

In 2156 Mexico will regain its lost territory

> Virgin weebs are very cute
wew

what else is there in life
i don't care about anything else

at least be consistent if youre gonna ruin cum

That's not what the average virgin weeb looks like

You want the shape of a woman? Fine.

You want some tits? Fine.

You want your penis cut off and transformed in to some makeshift vagina? The fucks wrong with you?

I don't think there is any inherent free will when it comes down to these major personality or lifelong decisions. If you "rebel", that's likely because your molded brain reacted to this in a very logical manner.
For example, an angsty teenager becomes angsty when they learn of how much freedom other children in their class are given when they themselves have little "freedom" and are subject to a lot of discipline and training after school.
As a converse example, a teenager becomes disciplined because they're subject to a lot of discipline and training after school.
Therefore destiny is determined by how your brain chemistry reacts to your environment.

You're right, he doesn't have enough acne.

you people sicken me, but then again im here with you

I'M SORRY

stop posting werid shit

>anime
>kpop
>asian girls
>cute things

anything but this.

I want to be a WOMAN

Dunno. They've gravitated towards me for some reason.
>tfw the first person to ever call me cute was a guy during high school

ok

I can make you into a Woman user

>tfw too ugly for homos to be interested
Sucks to be you hahaha

please do ;_;

Reminder that Mexicans are bro tier

I dont understand do you want us to post what you greentexted or dont?

Are you sure about this user?

Things went wrong so fast

I bet you've never met a real Mexican. Anything you receive up in Canada is filtered from US.

>likes gooks
>is a brainlet who can't make a coherent post
Really makes you think

no :(

False. I live in a rural town that gets Mexicans as offshore workers for the farms.

ya im dumb lol, haha.

What's wrong user?

lol

I lyke mi frend mexco

idk, I guess I'm fine with my penis

>being so chemically and mentally neutered you resign your manhood

MEN are more attractive than WOMEN

man gayposgers should be shot