Is asian the best race?

is asian the best race?
we are the lesat violent,and the best intelligent

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=EmMx3CGqGf0
bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605
amazon.co.jp/日本が戦ってくれて感謝しています-アジアが賞賛する日本とあの戦争-井上和彦/dp/4819112295
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
youtu.be/cPembXZMKv0
youtu.be/zKY5bFe_b-o
youtu.be/y0HW7ke_VtU
youtu.be/kOMkl3ApTK0
youtu.be/VTROCGb5qj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have no soul

>denmark
>soul
kEK
E
K

At least japs make animu.

>least violent
Yeah okay Hiro. Unit 731 was just white guys you hired then?

>least violent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

>least violent
>mongol empire

Jews > Asians > "whites" > spics > blacks

5. Points.

Asians are the worst race, lowest empathy and most autistic.

>Thousands of men, women and children interned at prisoner of war camps were subjected to vivisection, often without anesthesia and usually ending with the death of the victim. Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body.

>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.

>Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the oesophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc., were removed from some prisoners.

>Prisoners were injected with diseases, disguised as vaccinations, to study their effects. To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhoea, then studied. Prisoners were also repeatedly subject to rape by guards.

>Physiologist Yoshimura Hisato conducted experiments by taking captives outside, dipping various appendages into water, and allowing the limb to freeze. Once frozen, which testimony from a Japanese officer said "was determined after the 'frozen arms, when struck with a short stick, emitted a sound resembling that which a board gives when it is struck'", ice was chipped away and the area doused in water. The effects of different water temperatures were tested by bludgeoning the victim to determine if any areas were still frozen. Variations of these tests in more gruesome forms were performed.

It goes on.

i stop reading when i see the flag

That's good, you know your place.

Its a little known fact that all Asians are given a vacine at birth that gives them autism.

>least violent

Japs are the wolf in sheep's clothing.

hope that place is not narrow as hell like British house

why do retards think that least violent is a quality?
if we take survivability as a standard of biological quality, its just absurd id you take aggression as a disadvantage.
seriously i just dont get what standard you lots use to determine what is "best".

You literally could have gone for anything, but you went for cramped housing space. As a Japanese poster.

Fucking hell you're bad at this

>japan
>praise “asian”
bait or non-jap

we became to suit it so it's ok

A white man + an Asian woman that is a master race

mongols were one of the most savage motherfuckers ridden just by anger

Can someone please explain why you guys find Asian women so attractive and fetishsize them? I seriously don't understand why.They all look like overgrown children. Like Barbie dolls, they have no boobs or ass either.Is it anime?

No. Asians are not the best race.

No way, Its White man and a Latina.

Latinas are just so much hotter and have so much fire. They also have European blood in them and fertile as fuck.

Blasian women are toppest tier.

Mmmm, i dont know man one bro. I just don't know. Its missing something. Like historical world domination.

Latinas master race GF.

asians are the most feminine and most evolved of all race

Usually thin, not that manly, cute rather than sexy, white women easily get fat. Well, it's all about feminine. White women also too open-minded. Can having a white-gf get me any benefit except for just letting me fuck her at the first date? Also big expectations for nothing in return. I chose Asian pussy

>tried to create a pacific empire only 70 years ago
>least violent

Tell that to planes trains, skyscrapers, cruise ships, electricity, democracy, automobiles and the industrial revolution all spear headed by white men my good sir.

You fuckers basically copy everything that we do

i agree

youtube.com/watch?v=EmMx3CGqGf0

>least violent
whaaaat?

>best intelligent
correct(^^)

but somehow remain unable to properly speak English

>we are the best intelligent

>says a monolingual
Oh sorry, you speak Spanish right?

>least violent
>best intelligent

>They were 13 and 15 years old when Japanese soldiers attacked their village in 1944.
>"I was really struggling because I didn't want my clothes to be stripped off. I kept my legs together, tightly crossed. After I did that, they punched my thighs so that they could do what they wanted."
>Everyone was forced to watch as the men were executed, suspected of being resistance fighters, the sisters recall. One old man was castrated and forced to eat his own penis.
bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605

what the fuck is this

Sí, lo hablo, güey

>you have to bring up some shit that happened 70 years ago to show that Asians are violent.

Unit731

嫌儲爺大暴れww

Most Asians: Chinese, Japanese, Thais and Koreans are unaware, passive soulless sellouts who exclusively worship white than glorifying themselves

There are more aware Asians like Mongolians, Tibetans, Khmer, Vietnamese, Burmese. These Asians aren't worthless insectoid chinks like the rest

japanese were violent for most of their history until they lost world war 2 and we castrated them

amazon.co.jp/日本が戦ってくれて感謝しています-アジアが賞賛する日本とあの戦争-井上和彦/dp/4819112295

Why are Japanese people so ignorant?

>forced to eat his own penis.

"Unit 731 was a covert biological and chemical warfare research and development unit of the Imperial Japanese Army that undertook lethal human experimentation during the Second Sino-Japanese War of World War II."

what the fuck

why are we so smart?

Funny how the meme-right, white supremacists, NRx, and dark enlightenment all agree that Asia *does* copy everything, from top to bottom, and is reaping all the benefits without the R&D costs. That it was around for millennia, and for millennia it will remain, untainted by mongrelization, sjw's, fat acceptance, (((feminism))), "white genocide", or George Soros.

superior mongol genetics resulting from millenia of evolution. other race has less time to evolve

The geography of East Asia is actually some of the worst in the world, which is why all the major powers must engage far-off countries in order to secure their basic needs (China, Japan, and Korea are utterly dependent on imports of food, fuel, and raw materials)

As for why you're so smart - you aren't, otherwise you'd have more nobel prizes.

gene?

You aren't. It's just rote learning.

Because Shandong:
>tallest people of the east
>biggest dongs of the east
>smartest people of the east: Confucius was a Shandonger
>center of Shang dynasty
>cradle of Japanese and Korean culture, Japanese and Koreans originated from here
>Manchus were mostly composed of Shandong soldiers incorporated into the banners
Shandongers are literally the Aryans of the East

That' just sour grapes(≧▽≦)

not really. heilongjiang are aryan of the east, the tallest palest and most northeast area of all asia.

Get that Asian pussy.

>tallest chinese
what are they 5'9?

>Best race
>Not Jewish
saged. Fuck off filthy Jap, Jewish is the true master race.

You don't get it. We invented it. What makes you better then us? Your small dicks? Your copy cat strategy?

Im not a white supremacist just because I'm proud of my people and my history. Fuck of with that bowl crap

so the russian of asia?

muerte a estados unidos

is east asian the best race?

ftfy

This

do you know how stupid you are?
if """"""you""""" didnt invent it, it will still be discovered by someone else eventually.

its like saying without chinese making the compass, european wouldnt even be able to travel at sea at all.

>Shandong citizens are also known to have the highest average height of any Chinese province.
>They are tallest East Asians on average.
>Confucius was born in Shandong and was approximately 1.9 metres
>The Longshan culture of Shandong had people reaching 1.9 metres -- European males in the period are thought to have only stood 1.65 metres

Ok this scares me

Dongbei and Beijing/Hebei was all colonized by people from Shandong. Entire Korea, Japan, Beijing and Manchuria is all colonized by Shandongese

But Japs are ugly

possible. are you from shandong?

this

book and this

fucking this

Of course Asians are the master race

Anyone who disagrees is either a nigger or a w*ite

Beijing/Liaoning

same thing.

Jews are master race.

What are Asians thoughts on Mexicans and Latinos in general? What about Native Americans?

Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population descends mainly from people from ancient Anatolia, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized northern Anatolia more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Anatolia.

Direct link to the study:
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

>Jews are getting destroyed by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews destroyed, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites, destroyed
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans

>both primary axis forces committed atrocities
>and nobody else did
>both were utterly crushed and remain legally occupied to this day
>questioning this carries a tremendous social stigma and often criminal penalties as well

EAST Asians and Ashkenazim Jews are the best in the US.

look at the source you shitskin

no you shitskin

The question is - yes, "you" invented them - what will you do with them? The Greeks, Romans, all the greats of history - their heritage is today's white man, conquerer of entire planet and perhaps the stars, destroyer of all civilizations to stand in its way. The entire world wants to be you -adopt your democracy, speak your language, listen to your music, fuck your men and women...

Yet what of your legacy truly remains? You're being outbred by Africans and Hispanics in your own lands - to speak nothing of globally. White women can't have a child to save their race's life, your civilization has been reduced to destroying itself - (((white supremacy))), "racism", "cultural appropriation", "affirmative action" - this is self immolation on a civilizational scale. No other rational civilization debates mansplaining or manspreading - this is yours alone. You've invented the transhuman ideals of equality of mankind, of human dignity, freedom of religion - all the greatest philosophers and intellectual of past have created ideas that have allowed Western Civilization to triumph beyond all the savages and conquer and enslave them all. But woe, humanist civilizations with no ingroup bias are not natural, nor long lasting - the white man has created a ideal that is incompatible with biological reality - no species of animal will willingly cannibalize itself in favour of others, and not for long. One terrorist attack after another, with many more to come. Civilization-wide infertility. Self-cannibalization. MGTOW, incels, sex robots. Political correctness. Are these traits of a great and everlasting civilization? Meanwhile, in the Arab world, they applaud a woman in the Jordanian parliament for killing Israeli Innocents.

Your civilization is being destroyed, one numale, one radfem, one beta leftist, one liberal at a time.

youtu.be/cPembXZMKv0
youtu.be/zKY5bFe_b-o
youtu.be/y0HW7ke_VtU
youtu.be/kOMkl3ApTK0
youtu.be/VTROCGb5qj8

>Yet another Asian vs White thread no.57380297547819364

is there r/asianintelligence on reddit?

meant to say

>Yet Justin Trudeau marches in pride parades

After the Jordanian woman part

Don't forget the Korea vs Japan vs China shit.
I want more Antarctica posters.

Spot on, unfortunately. We're not dead yet though.

Thanks blogspot

Lmfao, you should like a liberal lunatic.

White men literally conquered the world. The city where you are from was dominated by the english for hundreds of years. We are on every continent and have influenced virtually EVERY country, Learn your history mr smallwang. We are on south american, north america, australia, new zealand, africa, Europe and some parts of asia. We are literally everywhere. Verually everyone in Latin America has European mens blood. You are living in a white mans world mother fucker, vertually everything you use was made by a white man or made in the west.

Read a book please and stop watching youtube.

>American reading comprehension
That's exactly what he said you mong.

There is r/aznidentity on reddit

>best intelligent
yes, you guys are sure more smarter thinking people than everyone

Dominated by the English for a hundred years - today, I go on /r/exmuslim - do you know where the ex Muslims who fear for their lives the most are? Not Saudi Arabia.

The UK.

Terrorist hotbed, United Kingdom. Fight tooth and nail to keep her subjects from revolting, today, let in every darkie and muzzie who wants some gibsmedat.

You conquered the world, and now you (as a civilization) must kowtow to the Jews and Africans.

The Mongols razed Baghdad - do Arabs demand seats in Mongol parliament, as "affirmative action"? Paying reparations? Your media, controlled by the Jews, mandating minorities (except Asians, bless their hearts) in every form of popular media, "equally" represented?

It'll outlive us both, even under the worst circumstances, one would think.

>every

Hay man, I'm trying to be a racist, ignorant, white supremacist American here

asian are violent, in autistic ways of course.

definition of asian : chinky features with yerrow skin and dicklet.

at least western azns are trash

Ashkenazi jews are the master race, thats why japs still harbor their anti semitic ways from the nazis.

Converts or not, still an ethnic group with the higher IQ in the world.

How can Americans be white supremacists if they are not white?

yahudis are manipulative like asians