How much of Trailer Park Boys is worth watching?

How much of Trailer Park Boys is worth watching?

I hear it starts good and then takes a dump at some point. Are any of the movies good?

none of it

Showtime seasons.

Their Netflix content is fucking trash bud.

Seasons 1-6 are GOAT
Season 7 kinda sucks
Season 8 Is pretty good
Season 9 is pretty bad and everything in 10 except the last two episodes is awful
Still looking forward to season 11 only because I'm hoping it'll be the last one and everyone can finally live happily ever after

*Showcase

this guy gets it. movies kind of suck except countdown

Just pretend it ends after season 6 and everything after is non-canon. The first two movies are ok.

when it switched to HD it went to shit

If you haven't seen TPB b4 I'd watch it all in order. Series and films.
For re-watches I always stop at the end of S6 which has the show finishing on a nice upbeat ending (and marks the last time Trevor is on the show). I skip the films entirely.

Also I kind of enjoyed Out of The Park, but I'm in a minority of those who liked it on here.

Turned to shit once the Netflix jew touched it.

Eh, I liked all the movies except for the "live" stuff and Swearnet (although the meeting between the boys and their actors at the end was gold)
I have mixed feelings about OOTP, there's some good bits here and there and there's lots of one on one interviews like classic TPB, but it's all tainted by the premise itself which is obviously just a cash grab and them spending basically every episode sober kinda ruins the fun of it.
The fact that it's "Out of the Park: Europe" insinuates that they have even more of these planned.
Besides that it doesn't feel like Trailer Park Boys without the trailer park, hopefully they'll at least have some cameos feom the other characters if they really are going to make more of them.

Seasons 2-7 and that's about it

The Christmas Special is absolutely based holy shit

>deep lore

everything except the MemeFlix episodes.

>People unironically think Season 7 is better than Season 8
The only problem with S8 was Ricky being borderline retarded, other than that it felt more like classic TPB than S7 ever did
My biggest gripe with the latter is how nonsensical the plot is.
If they could cross the border to lay the track down across the river, why did they need the train at all? Why couldn't they just have Jacob and the meat dummies take the weed across the border?
And why did it have to Swayzie's train that makes the delivery? If they would've returned it quietly and then stolen/bought a model train from a hobby store, they probably could've gotten away without any jail time at all, Lahey wouldn't try to fuck then over as much since there's no reward money, and Bubbles wouldn't have to dress like a dick for the last few episodes.
The whole thing just made no sense.

No j ROC in season 11 what's the point?

I've watched a fucking ton of tpbs but for the life of me I can't remember anything about it

Season 7 is good, don't listen to the haters. The netflix seasons are also good, as the poster above said, season 8 felt more like old school TPB than 7 did, even 6. 6 is the worst season IMO, but it's still worth watching. 4 and 5 are the best seasons. 5 is my favorite.

If you just want to watch the "prime of the show" watch seasons 1-7, the Christmas special (after season 4), and the special "Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys"

The movies are good but not essential. The first movie is technically not canon, the 2nd two are.

I'm always in the liquor when I watch it.

Every episode is a classic

It's good but only if you "get it" in same way as KOTH.

It is better watched as bizzare slice of life than comedy.

ah yes it does feel like KOTH