You can Help me?

Hello friends of Sup Forums, first of all a cordial greeting, Explain about what I comment here, my intention is not that they feel sorry for me, but that I am from Venezuela a place where it has become very difficult to live; Insecurity, lack of food, super inflation, constant unemployment, in my family we all have to work until the youngest who are 10 years old to be able to have at least 2 meals a day (breakfast and dinner) and for my part I work Until 6 pm And when I get home I have to work on the internet to have some extra money Bitcoin has helped me a lot but lately the time and benefits do not give me enough to be able to buy a loaf of bread (when I can) I know that some criticize for this, but I would like to ask you for a small collaboration for at least $ 1 or $ 0.50, I can, but please, I would thank you forever if you do here I leave you my wallet for those who want and can do it: 1YvfpuSReZKni9SuRJR8CHBHPH4QSjigx

Wish I had cash or an account to help you bro, just don't stop killing commies for me. You're in my prayers.

Thak bro
I wish God heard you

proof you're not a leaf behind a proxy please

How do you want me to try it? Photo?

Timestamp on passport with picture out window.

Is this friend

I do not have a passport, can I use my country card?

Gib contact email and I'll send some cornmeal for you to make arepas. Toilet paper too and deodorant if you want.

Really bro?
Or is it a joke ?

Yeah m8 I'm a poorfag but not on your level so I don't mind helping.

no lo creas hermano

you have fuckin tits dude

donut be rude to venezoalANO

Tomato the stick cat

Lol, un troll mas de internet?

They are not boobs xd

Es en serio chamo marico le quiero mandar harina de maíz no sea tan rogado pana

[email protected] Hay puedes escribirme

Bien

Ya lo puedes borrar si quieres, buena noche y ánimo

Jajaja, dale bro, gracias igualmente