Manslaughter

skip to 5:40

he held the doors so he and his best friend wouldn't have to face to chaos as they escaped.

he should be charged with manslaughter, no?

how many people did he sentence to death? will we see the tapes?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/12/orlando-attack-survivor-describes-harrowing-escape-club
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ35V0etHiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oops, here's the fucking video:

he figures out he's killed people at 5:40...

insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/12/orlando-attack-survivor-describes-harrowing-escape-club

here are people saying "Someone was holding the doors shut!!"

wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ35V0etHiM

Ohhhhh shitttttt!!!

>will we see the tapes?
If we don't it was hoax.

He won't be, it's not manslaughter.

But he said that he's "far from a hero."

"I don't feel like even a survivor. I just feel like a person who had to do what they had to do in that moment in time."

PEOPLE WERE RUNNING FROM A KILLER, AND YOU HELPED OUT THE KILLER BY BLOCKING THEIR ESCAPE, ESSENTIALLY HANDING THEM OVER TO ISIS, YOU FUCKING CHUMP.

>spigger
of course he got people killed

aint diversity grand?

>He won't be, it's not manslaughter.

how isn't it? what do you mean?

If you actively try to get your allies killed, you win.

I'd do exactly what he did. Fuck all those other homos. I'm #1

From alex jones reporters.

>The door let out into high fenced area, people were trying to pry open the fence and so he was holding the door so that the shooter wouldn't go outside. He let people out after "Thought was the right thing to do"

This would make the situation far more understandable.

There's only so much room on the lifeboat. What an awful position to be in.

I agree manslaughter and his punishment should be that he is sent to live in Canada

Hold the door hold the door

Hordor !

but wasnt it risky for him to hold the door? I mean, he could have shot him through the door. Its not like a door can deflect rifle bullets.

Definitely. He's a hero

Once I exited the building I would fucking book it. I'm not gonna get shot through a door.

He thought he was going to die and before doing so, he did something to get back in god's good graces. He was allowed to live, we already have our answer.

This X1000
I wouldn't change a thing. When the odds are stacked against you, it's survival of the fittest.

top fucking kek