Name ONE thing Vader did wrong

Name ONE thing Vader did wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-rP5iqx6T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pussying out at the end

He attacked Obi-Wan while he had the high ground.

That set him back alot.

he busted a nut inside this jewish whore

He succumbed to the dark side

he had kids

He helped establish an Empire that enacted laws rapidly. A pro.

Shame the Empire was wildly unpopular with poorer core worlds. Turns out its "make everyone work for you and in turn work for them" mantra was really only beneficial for the richer planets while the poorer ones withered on the vine. Basically becoming milking cows to benefit the others.

Like if NYC enslaved the state.

So I'm going to say Vader's one "wrong" was supporting a failed state and murdering innocents to maintain it.

I don't mind anything he did too much except for that scene where he kills all the poor little Jedi kiddos.

Killed Sheev.

>>Vader took Op's buttcherry

Name one thing he did RIGHT. Go on..

He failed at convincing his son to join him. As you can see with TFA the ending to ROTJ led nowhere. If Vader and Luke could rule the galaxy as father and son then the galaxy would objectively be better off than it is now. So FUCK Vader and FUCK Luke.

Guy was an ace at killing yuenglings but his liberal stance on nepotism got him maimed.

fail the empire

Joined the dark side of the force.

Got revenge. Jesus didn't teach us that.

>Name ONE thing Vader did wrong.

When Obi Wan said "Only a master of evil Darth" on the first Death Star, he didn't reply "What did you say ? Did you just call me Darth, like it was my first name ? You know it isn't my first name. Do you think Vader is my last name ? Do you think my military personnel file lists me as Vader, Darth ? It's my title, dumbshit, not my name. And you know this. Yet you called me Darth, like as if things had worked out my way, and Padme had stayed with me, and we sent Luke and Leia to school on Coruscant, we'd get correspondence from the addressed to Mr.&Mrs Vader. Man, you are a dumb motherfucker, so dumb. I almost don't want to kill you now, I actually feel kind of bad for how dumb you are. I guess going back to Tattooine, living as a hermit in a wasteland on a liquid blue milk diet for 17 years not only aged you prematurely, but gave you dementia. I'm honestly doing you a favor cutting you down, don't worry papa, you'll rest soon"

>People don't go by their title in informal conversation.
Sit your ass down, lieutenant.

is this copypasta? Because it's fucking stupid.

When I pray to God tonight for you to get hit by a fucking train, I'll be sure to refer to him as Lord just to spite you..

>The Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi once used "Darth" as a form of address when talking to Darth Vader.[10] It was traditional that only the current Sith Master and his or her apprentice were allowed to use the Darth title.[11] Imperial officers typically addressed Vader as "Lord Vader".[12]

Have children.
Not winning on Mustafar against Obi-Wan and ensuring his children were raised in secret to one day kill the Emperor and rule the Galaxy.

That's about it. The rebels are faggots and he usually deals with them easily.

>winning on Mustafar
>needing children to kill the emperor

getting so thoroughly fucked by obiwan was ultimately a boon to sheev

He quipped.

>Unidentified medic

>Personality and traits

>At the time of Jade's visit to the hospital, the female medic was a middle-aged woman with fair skin who was professional in her work. She was willing to be thorough in her job such that she took good care of Jade, making sure that the latter's room was prepared for her, for example. At the time that she tended to Jade, the medic wore a green-and-white duty medic's tunic with a matching green-and-white hat and carried a comlink.

>>getting so thoroughly fucked by obiwan was ultimately a boon to sheev
You're right. Anakin wouldn't have needed his children to kill the Emperor if he were still intact physically. He would need their help in running things though. Luke would become the enforcer while Leia handles politics and other stuff.

How soon do you think a healthy Anakin would have killed the Emperor?

killed people

youtube.com/watch?v=_-rP5iqx6T8

Theres that fucking stupid game that said fucking instantaneously.

Though I think they forgot that his wife was literally dying on the floor. In a competently written obiwan death scene, he would likely meet up with palpatine, find padme, rush her to space hospital to watch her die and then probably flip out on sheev when she dies and kills him.

And then the senate would wrangle control back without palpatine, yoda and what remains of the jedi would try to get things back under control, a whole bunch of people would be prosecuted for war crimes, the clones would be brutally disassembled and anakin would fuck off with his children and be a bad dad somewhere like tatooine.

THE END

>instead of him masterfully duel and kill fellow jedi knights, he kills the younglings
one of lucas's many mistakes in the prequels. still a million times better than ep 7

I loved reading that novel

Of course Disney cant make horror canon in Star Wars

He missed his shot/swing occasionally.

Helmet kinda' look like a german cooking pot thingy.

killed a bunch of jedi kids

duh they literally call him lord vader in rogue one

Killed younglings

He betrayed his bro Sheev.

>betrayed
Rule of Two.

He became black and abandoned his son.

Galen Marek aka Starkiller

Robot with shortsieye arms #crackhelm@

He never got a video game where you go around fucking shit up with his super powers and badassery of the lightsaber.

Force Unleashed intro kinda did it but only the prologue level.

Tempting mark Hamill with giant cigarette butts.

Let evil lightning near his electronic life support controls.