BASED BILL MAHER

BASED BILL MAHER

But the shooter pledged allegiance to a terrorist group attempting to form a Islamic caliphate

guns made him do it

That doesn't at all refute what Bill Maher said. Read it again.

Oh look, it's a "Bill pretends he isn't a raging SJW" episode.

American liberalism is a mental disorder.

One is correct, the other is traitorous.

literally everyone makes that distinction, how is eh based?

He's a fucking Zionist shill. We know what to expect.

>muh realtivistm
>muh centrism

wow what a brave intellectual stance

If the US had (((common sense)))) gun laws like.. say... France, then nothing would have happened and we could let in as many peaceful terrorists as possible

come on guys be reasonable, don't take a position, act smug

It's a straw man. Nobody ever said it had nothing to do with guns. What we're saying is that our constitutional right to keep and bear arms is more important than the lives of a few citizens.

If people can't stomach that, then they are simply in the wrong country and should go.

he plays both sides to stay relevant

And the US Constitution let's you have both guns AND religion.

Because OP is shitposting

Really makes you think...

Common theme is that people are proselytising, especially that people *not* believe a thing.

Fear on both sides.

Not a discussion, two way lecture.

you cant really argue against a man who says nothing though.

Bill Maher is right, especially about liberals.

If only they were pretty. Id have one. Chics love guys with jobs. Even mcjobs

I know it's bait but... I'm going to reply anyway

France and it's common sense gun laws did jack shit about the shooters that struck multiple locations simultaneously, killing hundreds. It's not the gun laws.

Both position make good points, but ultimately both the left and the right are too stubborn to understand the other side.

Was Omar inspired by his religion to kill innocent gays? Yes. Would gun control and proper background checking prevented him LEGALLY buying guns? Yes.

He has a history that should of raised immediate red flags, yet he still managed to purchase a fuck AR15. People on terrorist watch lists should not be allowed to go near a gun.

>Conservatives: With this worrying attack it is important now more than ever that Americans are able to defend themselves

>Liberals: Hurrr, it's not fault of terror but also feel bad for the poopbutts! We love everbody yes teehee

>Bill Maher: I don't have an opinion on this, so I am superior

this, there's always that one guy who stumbles into a conflict, decides he's too cowardly to make a stand or even a reasonable argument, and just smugly crosses his arms to declare how cool he is for not picking a side

>Would gun control and proper background checking prevented him LEGALLY buying guns? Yes.

Describe in specific detail how a "proper" background check would have prevented this guy with no criminal record and no history of mental illness from buying firearms, redcoat?

>Would gun control and proper background checking prevented him LEGALLY buying guns? Yes.

please explain what "proper background checking is"

There are multiple reasons why he did what he did, it doesn't come down to one. The problem is so many libs and cons need to label it to one issue, because they're too lazy or too stupid to realize it's more complex.

If he had ties to ISIS, he would have been able to get the weapons anyway. See France.

>managed to purchase a fuck AR15

he didn't even buy an ArmaLite rifle, he bought a sig sauer

>I hold no strong opinion either way so cannot be wrong

Is he anti-gun and anti-muslims?
I thought only the evangelicucks from Brazil were like this.

He hates all religions, hates Christianity and really hates Islam. He also supports gun control.

Don't they not allow gun in alcohol serving establishment? Where is the good guy with a gun defense now?

He has been softening on gun control.

and he was able to buy guns quite easily because of muhrights.

AK-47, yeah let me get 2 of those.
50 would not be dead if he had only 9 shots before he had to reload.

I think he's in the "Ban assault weapons" and "make it harder for criminals and terrorist to get guns" category

No, a fucking sand nigger shouldn't be in this country in the first place.

he had 3 hours alone in the club you numale mongoloid

he could have killed 50 with a bolt action in that amount of time

he also carried backup weapons specifically so he didnt have to reload

>Law enforcement and intelligence agencies fail to share information and stop a terrorist again
>just like they did in no gunz France twice
>and Brussels
>hurr durr abolish the second amendment and give me ur guns that'll fix it

False equivalence. Firearms ownership is central to our way of life. Islam is utterly alien to our way of life and completely relevant to this type of proof of faith through violence directed at outsiders.

kek The wikipedia says he's a jew. No surprise here.

They did it in France 3 times actually, including the attempted Train attack

>heh I'm so enlightened, I'm above plebian partisan politics

How's that well regulated militia going?

Just fine. According to federal law, we are both a part of it.

How are those English lessons going? Not good it seems.

>People on terrorist watch lists should not be allowed to go near a gun.

Yeah, they shouldn't be able to practice their religion freely either.

I mean, if we're infringing Constitutional rights without due process, why the hell not throw a few more in there? Make him quarter troops in his house while we're at it.

>my rights > your lives

You know, if we do implement any sort of federal gun control laws and you can stomach that, then you are simply in the wrong country and should go.

those rights were never intended for assault rifles so every nut can kill dozens.

he didn't mean it.

>How's that well regulated militia going?

Irrelevant. The right does not belong to the well regulated militia. If it did, the 2nd amendment would read:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the well regulated militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

That's not what it says.

>domestic abuse
>coworkers described him as unhinged and homophobic
>investigated by FBI twice for possible ties to ISIS

Yet he can still buy a gun with zero fucking problems.

You clearly don't know the level of guns they had back then.

>I take neither side haha look at me I am so much more intelligent than everybody

I'm surprised this shit hasn't gotten old yet.

Wait, I got it.

We need to not discriminate against all guns, and we need to impose a 2-week waiting period on Muslim beliefs...

wait...

Eh, guns are just a tool.

Few hundreds years back no one was blaming fucking swords for the wars but people causing them.
So why no people blame guns for mass shootings instead of people committing them?

He would do it one way or another, if not with a guy purchased legally with one purchased illegally and if not with gun at all then some other way.
But if he decided that he'd do it and he'd do it.

But we're not going to do that. You gun grabbers do a lot of barking, but you actually have no bite on this issue. And we both know it.

Nonsense. The Second Amendment says "arms". If the framers wanted to restrict it to just weapons that were in use at the time it was written, they would have done so. But they did not.

what were they intended for friend??? just muskets im sure right

>those rights were never intended for assault rifles so every nut can kill dozens

No, the reason you speak of wasn't what the right is for. But yes, it was intended for assault rifles. Muskets WERE assault rifles of their time.

The real issue is how this attack showed how completely incompetent and incapable Obama's Government really is. Two, possibly three interviews with the FBI with a suspected terrorist, who'd been throwing red flags for the last fifteen years... and they still couldn't do anything to stop him.

They've proven that they're incapable of safely vetting a single one of the refugees they're so eager to ship deep into our country. Not a single one can be properly vouched for, since they've shown they've failed so incredibly hard with this one.

The libs needed a distration, and a huge one, to keep people from talking about the real issue. The goy have been riled up to scream about "muhsultrifles" again instead of "why the fuck did the FBI miss a goddamn terrorist after talking to him TWICE?"

They can't do the job. They've proven they can't do the job. And they damn well need to make sure no one talks or thinks about how they failed -- or how deliberate their failure really was, if there is any truth to the rumor that Hillary's State Department was personally involved in the FBI "going easy" as not to offend Islam.

Jews are not "based" they behave apolitically to further the "tribe" in the best way they think they can. I'm not even sure most jews have many feelings apart from some of the more base instincts like greed or anger. Their lack of emotional intelligence would explain their putrid acts of subversion and tyranny over the years.

No criminal record is no criminal record, claims of domestic abuse don't matter. Due process does.

Same with the FBI investigation. Due process matters. You can't deny people a fundamental constitutional right because some Muslim from Kenya investigates you. How absurd.

The guy holding the door closed on people surely didn't help him kill more.

you'd think people would be concered the reason WHY there seems to be an increasing number of people with the urge to murder innocent people wholesale, and not the tool they use to do it

would people really feel safer if guns were restricted, yet still knew there were people around them with a burning desire to murder them for no reason? i sure wouldnt be

Proper gun control prevented Paris and Brussels didn't it.

Ban the guns, and they'll just go onto the black market. Not to mention the U.S. is right next to the Cartel run shithole of Mexico, and they have plenty of experience running illegal guns around.

If 12 million mestizos can sneak into the country, 12 million guns could easily circulate.

that might be the stupidest thing i have ever read. how can you even predict the future? they had no idea what lasers were back then so how could they have outlawed it

>domestic abuse

Currently does prohibit one from getting guns. Perhaps the ex wife didn't pursue charges through legal avenues, thus he was never convicted.

>coworkers described him as unhinged and homophobic

So because some dicks I used to work with say I'm a dick who doesn't like gays, I shouldn't be able to have guns?

>investigated by FBI twice for possible ties to ISIS
>FBI didn't find enough evidence twice for possible ties to ISIS

Suspicion does not equal due process.

>You gun grabbers do a lot of barking, but you actually have no bite on this issue.

Says the guy who wants to feel all big and important because he has a couple of guns he bought with his parent's credit card. If you retarded gun owners ever did try to a violent rebellion, you'd be squashed in a second.

>should of
wew

>But yes, it was intended for assault rifles. Muskets WERE assault rifles of their time.

no they weren't. muskets were muskets

My grandfather used to take his guns to school and would go to the range after school with friends. He never shot anyone.

The U.S. is just a low-trust society now. We've got people here from all different backgrounds with different values. The liberals wiped out Christian homophobia only to import an even worse product: Islam.

you forgot if they are on a no fly list we have to make them eat pork before entering the country

Because our founding fathers were men of the Enlightenment. Men of science. They knew full well weapons technology would advance to become more efficient. They were even aware of proto-fully automatic weapons in their day, like the Puckle gun and the Belton flintlock and the Girandani air rifle. And being aware of these weapons, they still wrote the Second Amendment the way they did.

Maybe you should stop talking out of your ass, toothpaste.

Yeah, if we had stricter gun laws then we'd be safe like france

>jeez, this guy might be a violent psycho that wants to commit a terrorist strike
>how could we have stopped this guy?!

DROWWWNING INNN BEE ESSSSS

You realize he went through an NICS background check to get the gun right?

>muskets were muskets

Right, the most common military arm of the day.

Thus, the 2nd was passed at a time to make sure the citizenry and military had parity of arms.

Ignoring the repeating firearms of the time and shortly after, of course.

Not an argument.

You can go back to being politically impotent now. I'll even let you throw in a small penis remark before you do, because I know that's important to you.

Based Maher is the only who sees that it has to do with both.

Islam is dangerous. Guns being easily obtainable in the US is dangerous.
Both need regulations.

The CIA should have it on record that he was being investigated prior to that sale. It should also be on record that he tried to buy CLASS THREE BODY ARMOUR. That's better than COPS use. If the investigation had been mentioned, the owner could have asked a few more questions.

Well-regulated meant well equipped in that time period. That literally means the OPPOSITE of what you said. They wanted people to have more firepower, even cannons.

Yeah, let's just not even entertain the thought of background checks or registration or waiting period. Psychos gonna kill XD. I hope it's not my city's turn haha.

>An FBI investigation by a communist President is good enough to deny people their constitutional rights even though that has never happened in 230 years of this country

And it never will happen.

>you'd be squashed in a second.

Considering like half the military are like-minded on this particular issue and don't like being ordered to mass-murder their fellow countrymen, I think it would take a bit longer than a second.

Every founding father was ok with people owning fucking cannons.

Bill Maher is a fucking shill for Hillary, fuck him

>The CIA

The CIA is not technically allowed to operate on U.S. soil. What are you even talking about?

And there's nothing wrong with buying body armor in most states. I suppose you want to ban that too?

That also won't happen.

Guns are only dangerous because of niggers. Someone tell that to Mr. (((Mahr)))

You haven't made an argument either, retard. I guess you should have stuck in school instead worrying about government conspiracies.

Obama prevented the FBI from arresting him, they knew before it happened, but couldn't do jack-shit

>in animate object
>an ideology

One is a tool and the other is a motive

>they should have outlawed assault rifles when the first amendment was written
>they knew about the progress of guns so if they wanted to ban assault rifles they could have

and i'm talking out of my ass. absolutely retarded are you even allowed to carry a weapon?

I did make an argument. I made the argument that all you gun grabbers can do is talk tough, but you don't actually have the political capital to achieve your objectives. You're all bark, no bite.

>People on terrorist watch lists should not be allowed to go near a gun.

What an idiotic statement. Let's just add anybody we want to that terror list, right?

I'm glad you live in that shithole and not the U.S.

1. That's false, most mass shoters are white males
2. They're citizens of your country, you gotta deal with it

50 also would not be dead if Bill Clinton had tougher immigration standards in the 90s. Or if Reagan hadn't engaged in a proxy war with the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Shall we post the picture of Hillary shaking hands with bin Laden again?

>entertain the thought

I'll entertain them.

>background checks

Innocent until proven guilty. The government cannot force me to undergo a process by which I prove my innocence before i can exercise a right.

>registration

Wouldn't really help. Criminals with illegal guns wouldn't register (and supreme court case law says they cannot be forced to register as it would violate their right against self incrimination). Wouldn't have helped in this situation either, the shooter would have just shot the place up with a registered gun. Whoohoo.

>waiting period

Ignoring the people who have been killed during waiting periods, it would be unnecessary to multiple-gun owners who already have a gun. Also, a right delayed is a right denied.

right because a cannon is as dangerous as an assault rifle

mass shooters are less than 1 percent of gun deaths

gas yourself, pedro

Neither of these can murder on their own, they need the third ingredient: Man

FBI can put people that they know have been on ISIL websites can be put on a no fly list but can't prohibit them from buying guns. Makes total fucking sense.