Why can't we just legalise weed already

Why can't we just legalise weed already

Other urls found in this thread:

thanetgazette.co.uk/Police-team-set-tackle-London-cuckoo-gangs/story-28927760-detail/story.html
echo-news.co.uk/news/14306087.Essex_Police__Gangs_are_taking_over_people_s_homes_in_Southend_and_Basildon_to_deal_drugs/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22716160
psychcentral.com/news/2012/06/07/marijuana-compound-may-beat-antipsychotics-at-treating-schizophrenia/39803.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because oldfags in charge arent dying yet

Posting tranny herb,
get your degeneracy out of popl/

because the tobacco industry knows they'll get their asses kicked if it's legalized

This
Yet if young ppl got wise about politics

dudeweed lmao

Because it turns people into degenerate hippies.

This is the correct answer.

Politicians always spout 'THINK OF THE CHILDREN' but just follow the money.
When I was in highschool it was WAY easier to get weed than it was alcohol, cigarettes.
Drug dealers don't give a fuck about checking ID's.

i think theyll just start selling weed

I don't even smoke it and I want it legalized just for the economic boost.

>young people
>politics
under-25 little shits care about taking selfies more than voting
for the few that did get involved, they tried to elect the dust-farting commie

>Stops cancer growth
What did Bob Marley die of?
Checkmate, Weedfags

what is popl/ ?

>anti-psychotic

Nope.

We need to make sure that weed would be used as a substitute for alcohol, rather than a partner of it.
Most people would just drink and get high at the sime time.

Jesus christ what is up with all the dumb fucking moron pot zombies that actually believe weed is the cure to everything? Are there people actually dumb enough to believe even HALF the shit on this list?

>been casually smoking for last ten years
>last week have a numbness in my chest
>gets worse if I smoked
>stopped smoking

Think I'm rip m8's nice knowing u guys

Not true in the UK. Every degenerate here uses tobacco in their joints, the tobacco industry would thrive here.

They could try but they don't really have the infrastructure for it.
They have the money but they'd have to start from scratch just like anyone else.

Tobacco is grown outdoors, shredded and rolled into cigarettes.

Weed is grown indoors and sold in its regular form.

Degenerate as fuck, I hate seeing dispensaries on every damn corner.

It's also low-class and usually used by degenerates. Keep it illegal.

Post yfw Trump legalizes weed and Trudeau doesn't

i hate it too

i quit talking to everyone i used to smoke with because they are huge faggots about it

they cant do anything without weed and all they do is parrot some shit like ops pic they saw on facebook

because i hate stoners and niggers, and that is who weed laws punish

lmao go 2 bed gramps

weed is mother natures gift. there are no harmful side affects

That's because your weed is shit.

THC inhibits tubulin polymerization and can cause both cancer and silencing of tumor suppressors

i went to colorado in 2012 or 2013 and they grew it outside and indoors

like you could smell the feild of weed from so far away

>not wanting low class degenerates to poison their bodies.

baka

nictoine is a nootropic, it makes people work better, produce better things. Many great writers, muscians, artists, etc, smokers and drinkers.

Stoners contribute hours played to steam DOT com

>TFW you love smoking but hate the culture and people that come with it

Only for the typical chav. Plenty of good growers here if you know where to look.

We did?

;)

>Ohio decriminalizes marijuana in the 70s
>2015
>Other states decriminalize
>"Hurr decriminalization is just a step to legalization"
>2016
>After multiple attempts, Ohio legalizes medical marijuana
>implying this won't be our last step for the next 30 years

Just watch

Yeah, humans usually abuse and ruin good things.

Actually, they always do.

>I don't even smoke it and I want it legalized just for the economic boost.

Is there there a comprehensible study about the economic impact?
Since it makes people lazy and unfocused, common sense would suggest that it reduces productivity.

Good luck trying to get connected up to a good grower when the police here spend so much time chasing after fucking weed growers and now ex-legal high dealers that they're as paranoid as fuck and barely utter a peep.

t.ex weed smoker who gave up due to barely a gram being ten pounds

I am high right now and I would never vote to legalize weed. But I do suggest you try weed and smoke weed every day.

On average, it drops iq about 7 points. So it turns America into Mexico, and Mexico into Botswana, Botswana into the Congo.

Its one reason why Portland has such shit test scores despite being pretty wealthy and extremely white

Because that's just a fucking meme based off of the stoner stereotype.

ALL of the people I know who smoke are productive members of society who work and pay taxes. Why? Because I don't associate with literal stereotypes.

Furthermore, legalizing it won't increase usage that dramatically. A very large portion already smoke it, we'd be seeing these effects already.

But I guess the black market makes better use of the money right?

Stereotypes are informal statistics, retard

because you are too dumb to spell legalize.
Those funny red squiggles mean something under those words, dumbass.
t. saged stoner

....Italy?

>I want to be arrested for smoking weed

Not really. Sup Forums bases the average smoker off of a fucking cheech and chong movie.

When in reality people of all sorts of mentalities smoke.

Are there degenerate lazy smokers? Sure

But it's not some fuck huge number that literally everyone that does it is like that.

I've known doctors, lawyers, nurses, construction workers, mailmen, teachers etc that smoke.

I've known far fewer degenerate lazy smokers than I've know contributing members of society that also smoke.

This only happens if you smoke weed all day every day like a nigger.

>Shakespeare played on Steam

tbqh, by boss smokes (or smoked), and she is stupid like a cow.

Chances are they're fucking stupid without, and before it.

This. I can't stand stoners and high times wake n bake faggots who don't shut up about their bs 45% thc stains and how alcohol is so much worse etc. But I enjoy smoking a bit before bed or with some close friends once in a while

Sinsemella is processed into many different forms. These days it's poplular to reduce it to its essential oil with expensive equipment.

I'm pro legalization but anti pot if that makes any sense.

I feel if alcohol is legal then weed should 100% be legal too.

However, I tried weed on multiple occasions and have had the most intense panic attacks I've ever had in my life.

Never have I felt fear that intense before I tried weed.

Everyone talks of relaxation and getting hungry but all I got was the worst experience of my life.

I didn't even think it was possible for my heart to beat as fast as it did that day.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? I have yet to meet someone who has experienced anxiety from pot to the degree that I did.

Where the fuck do you live bro? Up north in Yorkshire there's plenty of people growing good weed, and no one's been busted in years. Too busy with heroin dealers to even care with cannabis dealers. £180 for top quality ounces weighed up in front of you

not me but i smoked with this one guy and he was legit freaking out and thinking he was going to die or something

feeling of impending doom or whatever they call it medically

They are. Big Tobacco already has copyright on a few strains. 20ish last i checked

>select all images with grass

The most dangerous thing about marijuana is getting busted with it, and somehow that doesn't smell like justice.

I can't even put into words how terrified I was.

I rocked back and forth in an alley in the pouring rain for an hour.

I had goosebumps but I couldn't feel the cold.

It should be legal for medicinal and commercial purposes. Recreational use is degenerate.

there is two main types of weed, sativa's and indica's

one makes you hungry and sleepy and the other is more paranoia

I am very familiar with there being 2 strains.

No clue what I smoked that day, could have been a hybrid for all I know.

So is it impossible to get paranoia from a pure indica strain?

Are you fucking stupid? it's already like a tenner a gram, I don't want to think how much it would cost if they were allowed to tax it. Prohibiting benefits literally everyone except the government parasites who enforce it, ironically.

I had this experience once. It wasn't the first time I smoked and it must have been really potent stuff. Nothing would calm me down, I tried different kinds if music, comedy, sucking peppercorns (some claim this actually works), calling my gf and just talking about it. Nothing worked. I just had to ride it out. I was climbing the fuckin walls with intense panic. If it hadn't been for my past experiences with panic attacks years ago and the fact that I know people don't die from this stuff, I would've been that guy who called the police on himself to get medical help

pretty much yeah. Indica is the most mellow high out there.

Those aren't strains.

Indica is more of a sedating relaxing full body effect.

And Sativa is more of an energetic uplifting high.

Strains are a specific type of plant breeded for certain effects, be it pure indica, pure sativa or a mix of both.

Sativa and indica aren't strains, they're species of the cannabis genus.

Yeah, ok grandpa.

I feel you user. It was a long time ago and I can barely remember what I was thinking due to the racing thoughts. I seem to remember praying to god and thinking about calling 911 because I was in an alley, not even at home.

If dude weed lmao ever legalizes it I'll keep this in mind at the dispensary. Niggers haven't got a clue what they're selling.

It does not treat ADD or ADHD. First of all those disorders do not exist. You see, it was literally voted into existence by a US based psychiatric association. I don't know about you but I am not okay with that and I will not assume that it is real based on such a origin. It's about as real as mysticism that happened to be voted to be true by some association. It is a legal way to get amphetamines, like medical marijuana is a legal way to get marijuana, which is how I get mine.

Second of all weed does not help me focus. You see, weed does have many of those benefits but it temporarily messes with your memory abilities. In other words it temporarily will lower your IQ. And when people talk about ADD and ADHD and giving amphetamines to kids, what they are really talking about is that their kid is of lower intelligence and they are going to make them learn better with amphetamines. Yes you can put your palm in your face if you feel the need to.

So if you are using marijuana and more neurons are firing at once as is the effect of THC, you may feel smarter but your memory is fucked, and also more neurons firing at once is not necessarily going to help much if you are a mystic who lacks any empiricism to come up with any theory or to help with any intelligence related tasks in general. If your mind is filled with data, knowledge, principles, wisdom, you love wisdom and therefore can call yourself a philosopher, then more neurons firing at once and more associations may help you. But if you have ADD or ADHD, in other words because we are all so politically incorrect, a low IQ, weed will not help you at all in that regard.

Weed ruined my life tbqh senpai.
Totally my fault though...

nah, maybe millennials, but I see a fair number of Gen-Z people that are only now turning 18 that are showing support for trump (alot of bernie supporters too, but the amount of trump supporters is more than shocking), people are fed up with millenial SJW bullcrap from both sides of the generational lines. and that's coming from someone in NJ, a mostly blue state

So strain would be sour diesel, purple kush, bubblegum ect and sativa and indica are the 2 species of the plant.

10 punds per gram? I havent even ever smoked and I hear the bulk price here is like 170 NOK (15 pounds)

Cigarettes and weed are completely different.

>So strain would be sour diesel, purple kush, bubblegum ect and sativa and indica are the 2 species of the plant.

Yes, except there are 3 species of the plant. Indica, Sativa, And Ruderalis.

Ruderalis is far less common and has almost no medical or recreation use. Think hemp, it's literally hemp.

>Ruderalis
so this that "ditch weed" shit people talk about finding grow wild

because Obama is full of shit, call him out on it

If we take a look at Portugal, we see that when they legalized possession of drugs, there was a short and entirely temporary spike of use, followed by levels of use lower than they were prior to decriminalization.

Right now you have places like Portland as concentrated hubs for cannabis use. Lots of people travel and even attempt moving there just to get their hands on some legal ganj.

This is not to say that legalizaing pot will fix Portland. Only the Day of the Rope will do that. But you're not gonna see every city turn into Portland. What you're gonna see is "weed stores" instead of ghetto niggers and hippies selling mexican dirt weed to teenagers.

As a libertarian I've always been pro-legalization of all drugs, but looking at how loony the left is now has got me a little worried, like you. But I honestly don't think it's reasonable to anticipate a plague of gay and aids just from pot.

Not necessarily. It depends on where you are. Ruderalis is more resilient than the other two; it grows wild in Russia. If you find ditch weed in an area where people smoke a lot, it's probably sativa or indica.

They invented pizza bro...

Why are you so basketball American.

why did you feel the need to ask me this shit question

I live in Essex, in the shadow of Londonistan.

It is absolutely terrible here. The problem with the drugs is not so much the normie dealers, but the criminal black gangs that come from south London to sell their shit here.

Been huge huge problems with them.

About 240 here for an ounce.

Enjoy your ganja my friend, I was smoking legals before and was getting about 7g's for a score.

Not anymore. Fuck this country. I don't want to drink alcohol, why can't I have a joint once a week without getting rinsed?

thats such a ripoff thats over 300 usd for an ounce easily

its way cheaper over here even illegaly

These cunts are the main reason why it is so expensive

thanetgazette.co.uk/Police-team-set-tackle-London-cuckoo-gangs/story-28927760-detail/story.html

echo-news.co.uk/news/14306087.Essex_Police__Gangs_are_taking_over_people_s_homes_in_Southend_and_Basildon_to_deal_drugs/

>OUT-OF-TOWN drug dealers looking to base themselves in south Essex are taking over the homes of vulnerable people, police have warned.

>The tactic, known as “cuckooing”, after the way cuckoos lay their eggs in other birds’ nests, involves gangs taking over drug users’ homes to store and deal drugs.

>The gangs, often from London, will take over a house and flat and keep on using it until they either get raided by police, or housing associations and other landlords find out about them.

>Often the hapless tenants allow their homes to be used because they are scared to argue or report what is going on.

Memes make themselves at this point.

sober people scare the fuck out of me. Careless dangerous better than everyone sober drivers kill more than fucked up people do , women and Asians

Thats pretty expensive if thats in bong pounds.

I pay that much in maple dollars for an ounce here, but then again this is weedlmaoland after all.

>because the tobacco industry knows they'll get their asses kicked if it's legalized
That's true, and also the reason why they're slowly releasing their stranglehold on the issue.

You bet your ass big tobacco is currently researching HARD how to ensure they get a slice of the pie.
>Why can't we just legalise weed already
You are. Slowly. Issue is that it's HARD for anyone who isn't a G8 member to step out of the Single Convention.

Bolivia did temporarily, but it's a gamble.

Happens to me too. Can't smoke at all.

>cuckooing
>cuckolding

keked

Most dealers either make up what kind of strain they're selling. Either they knowingly make it up or repeat the answer given by the person who gave them the weed.

Somewhere down the line it's made up.

>anti-psychotic

false

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22716160
psychcentral.com/news/2012/06/07/marijuana-compound-may-beat-antipsychotics-at-treating-schizophrenia/39803.html

We are.

>stops cancer growth
I'm not even reading the other ones because that's so fucking stupid.

nah, keep it illegal mates.
we could use that dank tourism money

Both times I ever smoked, I fucking tripped bad. Closed eye hallucinations, false perception of time, paranoia out the ass (I literally punched a friend of mine in the face because I thought he was controlling my mind), all of it happened to me. Genuinely the worst two experiences of my life. That being said, weed affects everyone pretty differently; it may just simply not be your cup of tea.

just smoke less, its like drinking alot of alcohol without any tolerance

I've read reports of studies supporting that theory.

I wouldn't say it's fully legal in DC. You can't just go out and buy it at a store.

Who's to say he's really dead? He could be with Tupac, Elvis, and Ronald Reagan.