Corbin found dead in Minnesota forest

instagram.com/p/Bbnezw9lgtH/?hl=en&taken-by=shlohmo

It's real this time. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
google.it/amp/s/www.rt.com/politics/340158-most-russians-regret-ussr-has/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_independence_referendum,_1991
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least it's not the Corbyn that matters.

Eat shit commie

How many more times you gonna post this brah?

kill yourself

Can I ask you something OP?

Does the location/circumstance change each time? I haven't been paying attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

No

gonna need sauce for this my dude

Thank God

Corbyn is a commie you stupid europoor

Communism is the future and will win, comrades. Brace yourselves. Be afraid capitalist pigs, Nazis take your shitty 19th century ideology up your ass and remember libtards, you get the bullet too.

lol, fucking roach

daily reminder that Corbyn is a brexiter...
:'(

unironically this

YES

2bh europe is a liberal organisation and we cannot be really left without leaving it

Daily reminder that the EU is booj to the bone.

Want a helicopter ride?

You do realize that most of the alt-right would support leninism/trotskyism as long as it keeps the scabs at bay

that corbyn sucks but his brother is awesome
astrophysicist that has developed weather prediction method analyzing sun activity which is so accurate companies pay 60 bucks a month for his weather prediction service and constantly shits on global warming hysteria

Get in line.

>le hellycopter meme xDDD

Pinochet was shitty even for a faschy but I'd throw a Nazi off a helicopter. Still a shitty meme tho.

This corbin shiller is french fuck. Ignore him because of bullshit and surrending.

we need to protect him at all cost
this but unironically

Anri Okita, newfag.

"Want a helicopter ride?" he said like a total badass, behind a computer screen and protected by the police, military, and far-right militias

>unironically being a tankie
Wanna know how I know you didn't grow up in eastern Europe?

Wanna know how I know you are an americuck?

"Dude, is that a dead commie?"

Davai debilas tu, pasakyk iš kur žinai. Gal tuo pačiu turi statistikos kiek iš apklaustų buvo nostalgiški pensininkai pūvantys savo chruščiovkose? Žinai, kažkaip labai ydomus sutapimas kad bėgant laikui, kuo labiau silpnėjo sovietinė valdžia, tuo labiau gerėjo gyvenimo sąlygos. O kad gyvenimo sąlygos chujovos dabar galime padėkoti tik tom pačiom sovietinem atgyvenom kurios prievartauja mūsų valstybę iki šių dienų. Ne blet, aiškins man kažkoks užmiestinis vakarietis bybčiulpys su savo pediška barzdike ir hipsteriniais akinukais kaip absoliuti kultūrinė ir politinė priespauda yra visai zjbs. Užsipisk grabais, asile.

google.it/amp/s/www.rt.com/politics/340158-most-russians-regret-ussr-has/amp/

hmmmm, labai įdomu kodėl tada tos pačios valstybės skelbė nepriklausomybę.
>mes norime toliau būti valdomi kremliaus!
>*votes independence*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_independence_referendum,_1991
>lol, woops
tarsi šitie sovietiniai balsavimai nebuvo propagandiniai cirkai. Pyzdink lauk iš čia su savo leftypol brudu vatnikinis larperi tu

lmao gommunism epic :DD

Would anybody really pay attention to this thread if it weren't for OP posting a WEBM featuring a Japanese girl with big tits, and everybody hoping that her trainer would grab them before the end of the WEBM?

>I thought as much.

>Be communist nation
>Someone sneezes
>Nation goes into utter chaos and destroys itself
>"B-b-but that wasn't real communism! It was those dirty capitalist!"
LMAO! Being a young adult must be hard when you are sheltered bourgeois upper middle class white boy so you look to failed ideologies.

what the fuck kind of language is this

American, as this user pointed out

>daily reminder that Corbyn is a brexiter...

You say that like it's a bad thing. Corbyn sabotaged Labour's attempt to remain. COMRADE CORBYN WINS AGAIN

Communism without Russian characteristics has never been tried.