Name a worse city for sports

Name a worse city for sports

Minnesota

>Minnesota
>city

Sorry, Minneapolis

It's a city that doesn't deserve to have a team in the 4 major sports, as it can't support a NHL franchise. It also has won a championship this millennium.

The Twin Cities is worse because they both can sport all four sports and haven't won anything since 1991.

Buffalo
OKC (once Westbrook leaves)

San Diego

at least none of Phoenx's team have relocated to another city

>Buffalo
Four straight SB losses. Fucking hell, that's gotta be the worst.

>two cities
>only three teams combined

Neither are relevant enough for this conversation

Dat bird ain't too bad tho

Being a fan of all four hurts so bad. So many broken dreams.

>Coyotes
>Fans

It really is a race between DC and the Twin Cities. I'd vote for the Twin Cities since I rate superbowls rings higher than world series ones

Um didn't all of those teams make the playoffs in their respective sports this year?

Where does the Bay Area fit in?

In the trash.

Seattlel

Assville

>mfw

shitty bait senpai

It's all about championships. It's arguably worse to consistently make the playoffs and never win than to never make the playoffs at all

Plus they're the hockey place in America and can't get it done in the NHL.

>Giants won 3 pennants within last 8 years.
>A's had golden era in late 80s early 90s moneyball
>Warriors absolutely dominant.
>niners are trash now but were gods for decades
>raiders also not bad in totality, and are good now
>sharks literally most consistent playoff team ever but still manage to choke every year, will give you them but not really
As a Bay Area fan we definitely in top half for successful sports areas ma man

I'd rather have 4 decent teams than, well, Phoenix

>buffalo braves
>had Bob McAdoo and Moses Malone at the same time
>get rid of both
Just, just fucking how man.

Denver

Outside of the Broncos they have been pretty pathetic. The Avalanche were once good when they consisted of a relocated Canadian team, but they've been shit for years now. Rockies have sucked every year but one, same for the Nuggets.

Rockies are close m8 hang in there

Should be a playoff team this year

Enjoy the mediocrity and getting BTFO by the Warriors from here on out.

Atlanta. Any other answer is wrong. All of the Franchises have longer championship droughts than Arizona, in addition to all existing longer than their AZ counterparts
Worse losses too, 28-3, throwing trash on the field, sweeps etc

Plus I've heard that Atlanta fans are some of the most fairweather fans in the whole nation

It's a college sports town that somehow got a bunch of pro sports franchises. People would rather watch the dawgs finish 8-4 than any pro team doing well

Phoenix is pretty fair weather too

San Diego

Raleigh/Charlotte

>only one team
>they have sucked since 2006

No self respecting pitcher wants to play in Denver. The team will eventually relocate and win a ship thier first year somewhere where memeball isnt a thing

Nuggets have the most potential they've had since the 80s. Jokic will drag them into relevance.

This.

Sac Republic won the USL championship the year they entered the elague, and the Kings were robbed in 2002

Philadelphia. Literally every single team is trash and none has won sans the Phillies who are the worst of the bunch. RIP

>USL Chamionship
next you're going to be bringing up the River Cats. I love my city but holy shit does it hurt being a Kings fan and it's the only game in town

theyre one of the top picks to make it into MLS expansion

maybe if you actually paid attention to the team, youd know this

>pay attention
>to soccer

well you obviously dont watch baseball either, so I dont know why you even care

why would you imply that? I love baseball, I'm an American
There are only 4 major sports kid, NHL, MLB, NBA and NFL. Everything else is minor leagues and doesn't count.

Give us duchene. Also, Rockies aren't too bad

San Diego, Minneapolis, Washington, Buffalo