Tattoos are hands down the most degenerate thing you can do to your body

Tattoos are hands down the most degenerate thing you can do to your body.

Being fat is even worse

Being fat with tattoos?

Eh, no one really gives a rip anymore. They're commonplace as fuck; I see them everywhere - cops, doctors, lawyers, you name it.
>but muh degeneracy
ok

Stuffing your face day in day out with food laden with HFCS is the most degenerate thing you can do do your body.

I mean, cutting your cock off and getting surgery to become a woman seems more degenerate to me

being fat
race mixing
hard drugs
homosex
jerking off more than once a day

these are all far more degenerate

>Not gauges
if you're desperate enough you can undo most body modifications ( except all the super retarded ones ), meanwhile your ears will be forever looking like floppy ballsacs with a hole in them

>can't beat tattoos
And what about branding and cutting and all that kind of self-mutilating crap? Let's face it. Tattoos are *boring* these days.

they can be surgically restored

and HRT is the most degenerate thing you can inflict on yourself

Then why are stormshits slathered in them

itt: butthurt tatfags

>can confirm bullshit.
Had my ears stretched to a 2 guage when i was an edgy teenager in Jr high. now you cant even notice them.

Having gyno is.

Oh, didn't know that. Well then I agree, HRT is the worst

Nipplecutting is pretty sweet though.

Obviously false. There are many more degenerate things.

What the fuck

NXTLVL

What?

This just in, degeneracy is very common in western society as of right now.

It being common means it isn't degenerate? Moron.

I wanna pick at it.

Tattoos are gay. When I see a chick with them, or blue hair, or green hair, or fish mouth, or BLM shirt, etc. my boner=gone. See a cop with tattoos, you know he's corrupt. Tattoos are the fastest way to know someone is a piece of shit.

No!

What the fuck has happened here? Failed piercing? Piercings getting caught on machinery and torn off with the nipple? Just what the fuck, man

Wait... is this not how nipples are supposed to look?

It's a FtM tranny

Female-to-male surgery, tit removal.

Turned out super sexy, don't you think Sup Forums?

Why complain? They literally mark themselves so you know to avoid them

It's some crazy faggot that cut her tits off so she can play pretend better

ignore her, she clearly wants attention

Fucking Christ. Tell me how these people aren't mentally ill for believing they look semi-passable.

Especially if they look like this.

I dont trust people with tattoos at all. I picked up a prescription the other day for the first time in years and the pharmacist there, just a little older than me, had a whole sleeve of tattoos with the actual sleeve of his shirt rolled up like he wanted to show it off. I switched to the pharmacy I work at for my prescriptions the next day.

Fucking kill your self you degenerate piece of shit

why would you even do this?
you lost all your female priviledges
why do you even want to live as a male?
>it's shit
MtF is the only comprehensible thing

what if you're a samoa and thus it's for tribal reasons?

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Chopping your dick off and getting hormone therapy to alter yourself to appear as a woman is the most degenerate thing. Try again blowhard faggot

Any "artist" that comes near a nice pair of tits with a tattoo gun needs to be shot.

It's fucking horrible to see those things ruined. Literally like shitting directly on the Sistine chapel.

True... Then you can be like that Fallon Fox faggot and get paid for domestic violence all day long

Tattoos are fucking retarded. You idiots that have them look like trashy subhuman morons. Clean up your fucking act and get them removed you dumb niggers.

they are pretty awful, unless maybe it's a military unit tattoo on the shoulder

I was going to photoshop googly eyes on this but I'm way too high and ended up looking at Beanie Babies for like 20 minutes.

It's okay. You tried and gave it your best.

Never really got the gauge fad. It's not pleasing to the eye.

Fucked a girl last week with this tattoo an inch above her pussy. Made her send me a picture of it after. Is this degenerate?

Would've been better if she got the top half of hitler's face and shaved her pubes into his mustache

Somebody has to have done that

I'll run it by her if I see her again.