Non-Meme List

V > IV > VII > R1 > VI > III > I > II

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB3G2hkn278
youtube.com/watch?v=TvKbOF78s_E
youtube.com/watch?v=vskHXtPuvBk
youtube.com/watch?v=QS-gDbufF8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is he putting his finger in her mouth?

They're all shit movies for children.

V = III > R1 > IV = VI > VII

rest of the prequels is a crime against humanity and therefore not worth listing

I'll agree with you op just swap III for VII and we can be friends.

this

IV > V >> VI >>> II > III > VII >>> I

So she can suck the poop off.

V>III>IV>VI>R1>VII>II>I

You cannot prove me wrong. I expect no (You)'s

>3=5
nigga....

I agree with your list, but I haven't seen R1 yet.
ROTS and TESB are probably the only decent Star Wars movies.

When you reach around the age of thirteen you will experience hair in new places and mysterious new feelings. There lies your answers.

>VII > VI

This is objectively wrong.

Just rewatched them all today

Definitely 4 > 3 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 1 > 7

Haven't seen Rogue One yet

Damn I forgot 2...

5 > 3 > 1 > 4 > Rogue One > 6 > 2 > 7

non cucked non pleb rational objective list

IV > V > VII > I > III > II

disney shit isnt considered

what a shitty opinion

Honestly anyone putting 7 over 3 is a redditor who can't form their own opinions and just parrot RLM. Anyone putting 7 over 4, 5, or 6 is a libcuck. You know it's true.

5>4>6>3>7>2>1

3 was literally the only good thing to come out of the prequels. Yes, there was hamfisted dialogue, but we got one of the best space battles in the repertoire pre-R1, some pretty good duels, and an overall satisfying conclusion, especially with the transition from Republic to Empire.

REAL NON MEME RANKING COMING IN :

5 > 4 > 6 > ass > 3 > 1 > R1 > 2 > Ewoks movies > piss > TFA

5>4>R1>7>6>3>1>2

lmfao this cuck doesn't know his roman numerals

american education, everybody

>moving 3 out of its quarantine zone

Meme lists.

7 is always last, this is all.

Anyone who puts 7 before any other SW movies is anti art

is it because Finn is black and Rey's a girl, you racist misogynist shitlord?

>anti art

Is this the hot new meme phrase?

Move into the 21st century people, we post-modern now

>is it because Finn is black and Rey's a girl, you racist misogynist shitlord?
Not the same user but no.. people hate Force Awakens because it is a terrible edited movie, JJ cut so many deleted scenes out, the pacing is fucking horrible.

It needs an Extended Cut otherwise it will always be at the bottom of my list.

V > IV = VI [I > III = II]

>VII
>R1

4 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 3 > 7 > 1

haha, does he realizes where he is?

Epic meme bro

Upvote sent ;^)

you forgot your MAGA hat, trumpkin

Anyone who puts 2 over anything is obviously bating

this scene alone mad episode III better than IV and VI.

2 is my favorite movie.

I never even post my list cause no one believes me.

If you are seriously defending Force Awakens as a good edited movie, I hope you never work in the filmmaking industry.

Jek Porkins was pretty dope though.

im from texas

V > VI > IV > R1 > III > VII > II > I

Man i love star trek

This is true.

5>4>6>>>>3>2>>TFA

>Non-Meme List
>TPM better than AOTC
LMAO, good one

well you know what they say, white supremacist:

rebellions are built on hope.

i'm a BLM activist and a cinematographer with several AAA movies under my belt

not

even

trolling

5>4>6>3>1>7>2

Literally the only good thing in 2 was Obi-Wan.

best post itt

mods sticky

2 had an epic feeling to it and some really awesome chase scenes. The only stupid scene is the colosseum scene. It also felt more mature than III.

Best list:
4>5>6>R1>7>>1>>>>>>>>>>shit>>Holiday Special>>>>>>>>>>>

I like everything about that movie, from start to finish. III has too many hammy scenes and weird pacing and I just has a shit script. The OT is just dull, except for some of the cinematography in IV.

>i'm a BLM activist and a cinematographer with several AAA movies under my belt
Not surprised. I mean, I am not surprised you are defending Force Awakens because you have worked in the industry.

The pay may be good but you seriously have to wake up to see JJ's cut of TFA as horrible and disgraceful.

Finn isn't the problem. I like him and wish he was the Jedi and wish Rey was better written

I'm glad someone else exists who recognises that ep7's worst flaw was the editing
It's literally atrocious.
How a blockbuster with a $100m+ budget ends up like that boggles the mind

Please explain what you like about it then. I don't buy it for a second.

V > R1 > IV > VI > I > VII > III > II

This isn't that weird
Several people in the movie industry unironically suck Disney's dick for some reason

>Liking those atrocious Anakin/Padme romance scenes
Kill yourself

It's my favorite Star Wars outside of the original trilogy.

Now that Rogue One has been released and we have finally witnessed that it is a superb SW film, can we all agree that the problem of The Force Awakens wasn't Disney, it was JJ Abrams and his style of directing, editing and pacing is what made TFA horrible.

If only you knew all the deleted scenes that he cut out of the movie. Apparently there is over 30 minutes that he got cut.

Not to mention that one of the deleted scenes explains how Finn's rifle which Han gives him when exiting the falcon disappears because a stormtrooper demands he drop it yet this stormtrooper ambush scene was entirely cut out:
youtube.com/watch?v=qB3G2hkn278

And this extended Finn scene where Finn is confronted with shooting a villager which I believe SHOULD NOT have been cut out! It better explains why Finn is breathing so much when he takes off his helmet, not only witnessing all the villagers being brutally slaughtered by the other troops BUT that he saved one of the villager's life yet then watched her die:
youtube.com/watch?v=TvKbOF78s_E

Star Wars films deserve to have a lot of politics and dialogue whereas Force Awakens was terrible with its pacing and action scene after action scene.

Gotta say Obi-Wan is a pretty cool dude. When I watched when I was younger I always looked forward to him and his banter. He felt like that cool uncle which lets you drive his old Chevy truck, is genuinely interested in how you doing and has himself all sorted out.

Wow

I actually agree.

>7 before shit

V > IV > VII > VI > III > II > I

They dont detract from the movie nearly as much as people think. I really didnt even pay them much attention until people started mentioning how much they hated them.

>there are people who think RotJ is a good movie outside of the opening and Luke/Vader/Emporer scenes
Jesus christ

V > VI = IV > R1 > III = VII > II > I

This entire 8 minute video was more entertaining than TFA and RO combined:
youtube.com/watch?v=vskHXtPuvBk

>Star Wars films deserve to have a lot of politics and dialogue
Found the Lucas apologist.

Not even ANH had loads of political banter. It was literally just one scene.

The dialogue is funny, I love Christopher Lee, Ewan too, I like the mystery element to it, the colosseum scene is great, that part where boba fett grabs the helmet is great, I don't mind the romance scenes and it's the only movie ever where I've liked Natalie Portman.

I mean I just think the direction, acting, and script are by far the best in SW

No they really do. The movie was filled with scenes of them both and every single one of them was awful.

i don't believe you, unless by under your belt you mean you worked as a janitor during the shoots. noone smart enough to do creative kinowork says he's pro-BLM under the guise of anonymity

this Is honestly the best ranking

Anyone putting III above VI is a retard, III is the worst written film in the entire series.

It's Star Wars. If you want romance, watch The Notebook.

IV>V>VI>VII>III>I>II

Hating on VII is the new "cool" thing on the internet. VII is a perfectly fine movie. It was fun and hit a lot of nostalgia spots, which it was meant to do and get a new generation ready for the next trilogy by reminding people what they loved about Star Wars.

I is objectively the worst written film.

its a literal copy of a previously existing movie and should be judged as such.

Sorry we don't like your carefully crafted toy commercial, Disney shill

R1 is better than 7

I hate what was cut because they explain literally none of the galactic relations. I have a fun game where I ask people I know who liked it who the first order were (why they weren't the empire), who the resistance were (why they weren't the rebels) and what planets starkiller destroyed

But more than that, the current edit is just bad. Scenes barely flow into each other, every cut is so jarring and nonsensical. You'll have scene A, scene B for 5 minutes, scene C for 3 minutes and then back to scene A, set ten seconds after it first cut away
The scene where the ships attack starkiller has this problem

Or a more specific example:
Take Rey's escape after she mind controls Daniel Craig
>Snoke tells Kylo to get the girl
>Rey stuck
>Rey notices Craig
>Kylo walks down the hallway towards her
>Rey mind controls the guard
>She escapes
>the fucking next shot, Kylo walks into the room and throws a tantrum
It's so unbelievably badly done
youtube.com/watch?v=QS-gDbufF8U

Episode I has the worst dialogue, plot, CGI, actors (barring Ewan and Liam), and music. Plus the pod racing scene was the most boring race scene in any movie ever.

This so much
As a kid I was just stoked to see Anakin lightsaber some people
As an adult, the world building and story takes precedence and the romance scenes are spaced out and not that intrusive

>VII is a perfectly fine movie

>0.06$ has been deposited to your account.

filename thread?

>non-meme list
>The Force Awakens above Return of the Jedi
???????

5 > 6 > 4 > 3 > R1 >>> 7 = 2 > 1

Empire = Star Wars > Jedi > Power Gap > Sith > Phantom Menace > Clones > shit > Force Awakens

If you disagree you like cocks in your mouth and gives money to Disney because you're as worthless as everything they shit out.

I didn't think The Force Awakens was a terrible movie. Even considering it's a ripoff of the plot of IV, and the final 1/3rd of the movie was pretty dumb. By no means was it a GOOD movie, but how can anyone say it's worse than The Phantom Menace? That movie was terrible from the opening crawl til the credits.

V > IV > VI > R1 > VII > III > Holiday Special > I > II

Phantom menace almost crosses the so bad it's good threashold like batman and robin. By no means is it good or compitent, but it can be unintentially hilarious

completly subjective ranking
IV = V > VI = III > RO > II > I > VII

Star Wars is the best movie. Empire is not a good movie; though it is more enjoyable, more watchable, and probably has a lot more of what ordinary people watching movies are looking for.

Star Wars is a complete, self contained film that is well acted and very well crafted. And revolutionary.

I just think it's awfully boring with terrible cringe on top of it. At LEAST Han Solo was in TFA. I know I'm reaching, but there is nothing redeeming about Menace.

Agreed 100%

Han Solo honestly didn't make it feel like a positive. He felt like he was phoning it in as bad as Indy 4(oh yeah, they're making a 5th), and it was less of a "oh look an old friend, how cool" and more of a "oh man, he really doesn't care and just wants to die"

Granted, id pick 7 over 1 simply because the x wing scenes are alright

Can someone give me a non-meme answer
Is Rogue One better or worse than TFA?

You can come to my house and fuck my sister anyday

Yes

No memes, no shitposting, just yes

>he really doesn't care and just wants to die

Ford is one of my favorite actors, but this sums up almost all of his roles ever. Indy 4 though is my least favorite movie of all time. No hyperbole intended.