What are your fave Chinese Mainland kino?

What are your fave Chinese Mainland kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

timeoutshanghai.com/features/Books__Film-Film_features/18155/100-best-Chinese-Mainland-Films-the-countdown.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYdiQz69fJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I unironically enjoyed Farewell My Concubine

Fuck you mandarin racist shit. Free Taiwan!

Only one I seen is that drift movie

This is good but The Emperor and the Assassin is even better!

TAIWAN NUMBA WAN

Crouching Tiger > Red Cliff > Hero > House of Flying Daggers > Curse of the Golden Flower

>wasting your time on gook shit

kek

Go eat a bowl of frog rice

three kingdoms

>chinese movie
>hire Jap as the main star

From what exactly?
Trade and mainland money?

>Mainland
>kino

Fucking pick one, you dogs are worthless without hk and taiwan babysitting your crap

>American movie
>Hire Brit as main star

my fucking nigga

Americans and Brits speak the same language. Japs and chinamen don't.

Im on the episode where he just frees Zhang Liao to join Cao Cao. This show is great

Do people honestly believe this because they've made tons of great movies many of which I personally believe are better and more interesting than basically all Hong Kong and Taiwan output.
timeoutshanghai.com/features/Books__Film-Film_features/18155/100-best-Chinese-Mainland-Films-the-countdown.html

Surely a good movie is good no matter where it's from right?

Do people just think petty mainland racism is acceptable now?

Serious question.

Yeah but the Jap in this movie knew Chinese.

stop shilling your communist fucks

What's your point? He's still Japanese and Chinese hate Japs.

>Chinese movie thread
>HURR TAIWAN HONGKONG JAPAN I'M TROLLING LOL

Apparently not

the one where the leads look the least ayy lmao

Man if I was Asian especially Chinese I'd be pissed off all the time when I came on Sup Forums.

To Live is one of the greatest films I have ever seen, and I am familiar with most of Zhang Yimou's filmography. It is a powerful depiction of one of the most turbulent eras in history.

I'm saddened to think that he has sold out to the Chinese government and will never make films on par with his early dramas again.

His cinematography on Yellow Earth and The Big Parade isn't bad, either.

The one that's about melodramatic warriors in love and everybody dies at the end.

It's a great movie. Surprised people don't mention it often at all, on Sup Forums or anywhere for that matter.

Why make movies tackling major social issues and the human experience when you can make movies about Matt Damon fighting giant monsters?

proberbly mirage.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYdiQz69fJM

Gotta put food on the table

Tie Xi Qu - West of the Tracks

This one is good.

Where can I find the show? I've always wanted to watch it

The one about the Monkey King

Is The Assassin kino?

i saw a chink movie years back and I've been trying to find the name of it ever since.

some fucking swordsman walks into some fucking yurt and starts living with some peasant family.

swordsman is looking for an assassin that killed something of his or whatever, fucks the mom, turns out the assassin was her dead husband or some shit. there was something about a snake sword.

any of you fans of puppy eating and shitting in the streets kino care to help me out?

I cried.

I disagree with the order but love your choice of movies.

It's not Chino, it's Taiwanese

>mainland

Taiwan strong

Fucking plebs. This trilogy is absolute pure jet li kino.

Kung Fu Hustle?

Shaolin Soccer?