What did Spoony mean by this?

What did Spoony mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares? Not even his fans care enough to like the tweet. He's a loser.

hes trying to stir up some shit so people remember he exists

>Hammer and sickle

I thought nu-males were communist though?

What does this guy even do? I only ever see him posted on here, but never for having done anything

>Hammer and Sickle
Jesus Christ our education system is such shit

I love how leftists have gone back to thinking we're in the cold war.

Yes, but Russia is evil.

American politics are interesting. So it is now actually the duty of the electoral college to change their votes to reflect the popular vote or because of the russian thing?

He's worried Trump will cut his gibs me dats so he has to work again to keep buying booze.

FUCKK DRUMPF AND FUCKKK WHITE PEOOOPPLLE

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

It's their duty yo do whatever the leftists on Twitter tell them to do.

I don't recall Mitt Romney being a leftist

>it's this guy again

YEAR OF SPOONY

Mitt Romney has been brought to heel.

John McCain and a bunch of senior Republicans have called for an investigation into Russian interference in the election.

And "leftist" is a seriously cringe-worthy term.

No one outside of celebrities and new pundits buys this Russia shit, right?

d

You mean the people that actively fought Trump, and ultimately didn't care who won, so long as it was one of their establishment buddies?

I hope you cringe. You're gonna be cringing a lot for the next eight years.

This election has revealed how the establishment democrats and republicans are merely 2 sides of the same coin. Romney and all the Neo-cons like him are leftists in disguise.

No because everything is pure conjecture and is a narrative pushed by the media.

>muh globalism is true honor
>muh flooding Western countries with Muslims and destroying Western culture forever is our duty

>He says while posting an image of a woman destroying western culture

who?

Oh fuck yeah. I thought the right were the ones to lead us to WW3 with Russia.
Turns out the left hates Russia even more.

Weird.

Sadly no. I don't know how much of it is legitimate belief and how much is an attempt to virtue signal for their friends

So what proof is there that Russia interfered? Genuinely asking here.

The left started to hate Russia as soon as it stopped being communist.

Two of my friends do, and one voted for Hillary.

I try to just ignore it.

None. That's why nothing is being done.

It's still communist in the sense that complete obedience to the state is a prerequisite to succeed in life.

And the state now uses religion to control women and the poor (most of the Orthodox senior clergy are atheists and personal friends of Putin).

Though Belarus is worse.

t. Russian

Back to Sup Forums you cuck

It's a cute girl eating a fry who probably just finished a burger. What could be more American than that?

I know it's a stereotype to say that Sup Forumstards hate women because they're virgins, but it's fucking true.

Christ.

Fucking niggers

>It's still communist in the sense that complete obedience to the state is a prerequisite to succeed in life.

how does it feel to be a literal retard

Most of the main Russian companies are still state or semi-state owned desu (Gazprom etc).