I have some qestions to europeans

I have some qestions to europeans.
I want to live in Europe because of its beautiful buildings, and laid-back lifestyle, but living in Europe also looks less exciting than in the US, in Japan, or in some similar countries, because you have less shops, less big cities, less modern buildings. so my questions are "Are you satisfied with the life in Europe?", "Don't you want to move to another country?"

Other urls found in this thread:

all-nationz.com
cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2016/08/meer-mensen-vertrekken-uit-grote-stad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

アフィカス死ね

i dont want to move out of europe
everything happens here, the age of the new world is over, modern buildings are ugly, megacities are useless

if youd come to budapest youd have more fun than youll have in tokio

I apologize for him instead.
He earn with affiliates.
Visit all-nations.com

なんでや
俺が学校帰りのバスで頑張って書いた文章やぞ

There isn't less to do than anywhere else in the world. Especially in the Netherlands.

The environment just looks more peaceful.

all-nationz.com

To add: the Netherlands has many of the biggest events in the world.

I'm not, but if I earned with this thread, what would be bad?

thank you

>"Are you satisfied with the life in Europe?", "Don't you want to move to another country?"
I'm quite happy here; I like it here. I can imagine moving if I saw opportunity to get a nice, well paying job further in the west, but other than that I don't feel compelled to move.

On the other hand, don't romanticize the place too much. If you move for life, rather than just visit as a tourist, you'll still get your share of stress and struggle, even though I don't really have a frame a reference so can't say whether you'd end up happy, content or disappointed.

There are no mega cities because every town and village is 5-10 km from eachother.
Also rember that "europe" has a 700 million population in half the size of the US.
You can find modern glass dildos and 3000 year old ruins almost next to eachother.

>18 of July
>still having classes
wew.
Anyway, why would you want to get out of Japan only to live in the same shitty modern megacity you had back home?

Most European cities are ugly

They are jealous of New World cities, because New World cities have amazing skyscrapers and modern design.

When confronted by this fact, they go full "MUH HISTORY" proceeded by shit-flinging and name-calling

国の問題ではないと思う。国のどこの領域に住むことにするなどという問題なんだ。例えば背景の醜い所が、ヨーロッパにもいっぱいあるし、laid-backな生き方のために有名な沖縄も例として挙げられる。

skyscrapers are ugly and boring, only ppl with tiny penors drool over them

To keep living in only one country in my whole life is boring I think
I want to challenge many new things

ありがとう
沖縄は良いところだけど、給料が低いのでたくさん働く必要があります。でも私は海が好きなのでいつかそこに住んでみたいです。

Fuck off

Have you ever been to a country in europe? You cant talk like its one big continent, there are lots of different cities

This is how Dutch people, or at least I, live:
>live in a village with many canals
>bike past grass fields, windmills and cows to school, work
>go drinking in pubs on friday
>go boating in the weekend
>during the summer music festivals start everywhere
>nation wide street holidays like Kingsday
>you get a summer bonus of a months salary
>so in the summer you go on vacation to Spain
>in the winter you go on vacation to Austria for skiing
Only foreigners lock themselves up in cities.

>Only foreigners lock themselves up in cities.
But most people in the Netherlands live in big cities

Not true at all. We're very decentralized. We don't even have a million people city.

The Netherlands consists of many intertwined villages.

Southern US is pretty comfy.

>I apologize for him instead.
Are you chinks that stupid, to the point one apologizes for what the other does? Herd-like behavior.

Europe has a constant war of culture going on. The tensions are big in Belgium and in north-France where Alsatians have suffered from a systematical cultural and linguistical genocide since WWII to make place for the French language and culure. The ones who have managed to keep their own culture avoid contact with the world outside it and thus live on land without any influence in the system. You'll see those problems in other countries too. As an outsider you might never know that suffering unless you'll choose to become part of one of the cultures. Living in a country like the US is a lot more peaceful.

There are actually more Dutch people that move out of the big cities, than into the big cities.

cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2016/08/meer-mensen-vertrekken-uit-grote-stad

But people that migrate here all go to the big cities in the west.

it seems to be very exciting

>There are actually more Dutch people that move out of the big cities, than into the big cities.
I think this is a common trend in all countries that suffered massive third world immigration, people don't want to live together with Arabs

yes it looks good
I like US too
I envy that you have big house with big yard

That pretty sweet. Not gonna lie.

life's pretty great in Europe, actually
within five hours I can drive to the nearest seaside, within a 50 km radius I can find a dozen Medieval castles, there are Roman ruins scattered everywhere, there's an abundance of great restaurants (featuring both local and international cuisines), I can go caving with friends whenever I'd like to, or go to a Turkish thermal bath built in the 1500s with my gf for less than 5 euros, see awesome bands in unique venues (last night, for example, I went to see Of Montreal on a Ukrainian stone-carrier ship in Budapest), and attend an endless array of festivals, from huge music events like Sziget Festival to the free-to-attend Buda Castle Beer Festival

Within 3,5 hours I can be in Paris lol.

And why would you ever want to go to the nigger capital of Europe?

>he doesn't go on safari from time to time

Just go to southern Italy. It is practacally Africa.

no need to nips, i would want some koreans but not nips. Korea >japan

we know Abdul, thats why we are monitoring you

>practacally
The Italian language is beautiful

t. white minority living in a gated community

idk what you're talking about? there is a lot to do but you only need friends for that

I live in a mid-size city with the biggest old town in Europe, and yep, pretty much satisfied here. I wouldn't mind to move to Japan btw.

Canadian cities are really nice actually.

Or a pissed off black guy/Mexican.

what is so amazing about skyscrapers? we don't even have that much history but I don't see the point of building a tall building just for the hell of it

London ruined its wonderful atmosphere with skyscrapers, ruined for ever, I don't want them in historic cities.
Burgers can do it because they don't have any culture.

And it's White!