/trans/ >net spending edition

>letting an American make the thread subedition
>Sup Forums literally did nothing wrong sub sub edition

Rumors

Borussia Dortmund want to sign 17-year-old Manchester City winger Jadon Sancho, who is yet to sign a new contract at Etihad Stadium. (ESPN)

>Spanish striker Lucas Perez, 28, wants to leave Arsenal after feeling "cheated" by his treatment at the club, including new signing Alexandre Lacazette being given the number nine shirt. (La Voz de Galicia, via Daily Telegraph)

Tottenham have missed out on signing Estudiantes defender Juan Foyth, with the 19-year-old Argentine set to join Paris St-Germain. (Squawka)

>Stoke City defender and captain Ryan Shawcross, 29, wants to extend his contract with the Potters. (Stoke Sentinel)

Sunderland have opened talks with Aston Villa over bringing their 30-year-old Scotland striker Ross McCormack to the club on a season-long loan. (Daily Mail)

>Midfielder Pablo Fornals, 21, has paid his own £10.7m release clause in order to leave Malaga and join Villarreal on a five-year deal. (Sky Sports)

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimouomo.com/la-differenza-tra-intensita-e-pressing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for mook's clickbait ads

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez is willing to take a pay cut in order to join Manchester City this summer. The 28-year-old Chile international wants to join City in favour of Bayern Munich, Paris St-Germain and Juventus. (Independent)

>Chelsea manager Antonio Conte will get a further £150m to spend in the summer, with Southampton's Netherlands defender Virgil van Dijk and Juventus and Brazil left-back Alex Sandro, both 26, top of the list. (Daily Mirror)

Roma have put in a £30m bid, plus add-ons, for Leicester forward Riyad Mahrez, but the Foxes want £50m for the 26-year-old Algeria international. (Daily Mail)

>Everton are confident of completing a £45m deal for Swansea's Iceland midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson, 27, by Thursday. (Daily Mail)

Manchester United could sign Bayern Munich and Portugal midfielder Renato Sanches, 19, according to the German side's manager Carlo Ancelotti - but Chile midfielder Arturo Vidal, 30, will not leave the Bundesliga champions. (Independent)

>Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere is being targeted by Turkish side Antalyaspor. Italian side Sampdoria had a £7.5m bid for the 25-year-old England international turned down. (Daily Mirror)

Galatasaray are in talks with Arsenal about the signing of 25-year-old Egypt midfielder Mohamed Elneny. (Fotospor, via Metro)

>Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount, 18, has signed a new four-year contract at Stamford Bridge before joining Vitesse on loan. (London Evening Standard)

Everyone is asleep. You probably could've waited like an hour and still been first

>Hernandez has the 5th best PL goal rate in history

can anyone stop us getting to the top 4?

Who are man u, spurs, city, Chelsea, Liverpool, arsenal, everton, and Leicester?

>Cristiano Ronaldo joked that neymar is welcome at real madrid

Wew lad

>Messi is also talking about who would make a good replacement for neymar. Dybala, Di Maria, and Dembele are among his top choices.

Wew lads

So what the hell happened with Juan Foyth. I thought spurs had him?

>Leicester

Whats even the point, lads

They've had a good transfer window. I could realistically see them finishing like 6th and snubbing west ham out of the top 6

An American who has a love for football who you will probably never meet in your life, and is probably about 4000 miles away from you loves you user.

>You now remember how buttmad Arsenal fans were when RVP went to United

ANOTHER
TWO
GOALS
R
V
P

Will they be more or less assblasted when Sanchez goes to City?

ready to kill the late night munchies

Any south American transfer news/rumors lad?

is richarlison any good

heard Inter wants to buy Fagner(Corinthians rb), not sure if true.

maybe some team will try to buy Guilherme arana, he is like the best LB in the country, and he is 20, i think Sevilla wants to make a bid.

yeah he is good, not sure if he is a "Europe" player, but he is pretty good in FLuminense, very fast, can dribble a lot.

Douglas, the midfielder City bought is way better tho, he is a really good midfielder. a really good defender/first pass guy

neymar to PSG when

>that Fergie Van Persie season actually playing good football and smashing the league
miss it lads

Lads, I think Lacazette is a mistake. I need a miracle from Arsene.

Isn't there a more creative way to decide who gets to play in the CL? Top 4 is just so boring. Maybe the top 2 teams could qualify automatically and 3-8 could have a play-off.

>Manchester United could sign Bayern Munich and Portugal midfielder Renato Sanches, 19,
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T DO IT!

>that pic
wtf

S O P A
O
P
A

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS, FINALLY SOMEONE WANTS TO TAKE HIM

>Pablo Fornals, 21, has paid his own £10.7m release clause
that's insane holy shit

>Alexis Sanchez is willing to take a pay cut
why? in all likelihood city are willing to raise his salary

>implying either west ham or leicester will even finish in the top 10

I'm assuming to allow for more money for City to offer Arsenal. I really doubt Arsenal would accept anything from a Prem team though

Just make it top 2 of all the big leagues, fuck off the shitty Romania teams. Bring back the cup winners cup for shitty Romanian teams plus domestic cup winners of the big leagues.

So how much of a car crash is this going to be soon?
its a pointless event now that money is ridiculous. There only saving grace might be Natalie Sawyer but even now she is pregnant

>pregnant
>he doesn't have a pregnancy fetish

m8 what are you doing with your life? A beautiful smooth baby bump, those bigger than normal milky jubs, the heightened hormone levels, the fact if you do a good job you can make her cum so hard she goes into labour. My mate was moaning he didn't want to fuck his pregnant missus because it would be gross...I asked him if I could..we haven't spoken in a while, hope hes ok.

she doesn't need them bigger. look fantastic non pregnant

>ywn impregnate Natalie Sawyer

more a Hayley McQueen fan desu

15m

Reminder only people who dont watch footy rate Renato Sanchez

UMA

PSG and Barça are to hold Press conferences within 30 minutes of each other tomorrow 21:00 GMTVerifi
>PSG and Barça are to hold Press conferences within 30 minutes of each other tomorrow 21:00 GMTVerifi
PSG and Barça are to hold Press conferences within 30 minutes of each other tomorrow 21:00 GMTVerifi
>PSG and Barça are to hold Press conferences within 30 minutes of each other tomorrow 21:00 GMTVerifi

Were there any top transfers this summer?

>Try to get Veratti
>End up getting cucked for Neymar
Top kek

The last few deadline days have been hilarious

fuck all of note to report since any sensible club does their transfers months before

Nerman wants Lucas to stay.
>tfw Nerman tantrums are blocking dozen of players potential transfer atm

Why don't Real and Barca just swap Ronaldo and Neymar?

>Chelsea have sent Kenedy home to the UK after his social media postings in Beijing. Will play no part in pre-season tour of Asia #cfc
How to throw away the last glimmer of hope of having a career at Chelsea by being a complete mong.

>no one discussing Chelsea youth Kenedy sent homee because he was 'offensive' to China in social media
Accorda China means wake up China. Not sure on other word

Wake up China idiot

Woah there, there is no need to call that poster an idiot.

One [post] said 'F*** China' in Portuguese and the other featured a security guard sleeping against a wall and the words 'wake up China you idiot'.

He was always destined for a career at Vitnesse

Will people ever understand that there are consequences in posting things on social media? it has been what, 10 years by now and people still struggle.

who cares its another speed bap noonga. into the mill he goes

>Sandro and Van Dijk £75m each
Really?
>They could even surpass that figure with Conte also interested Inter Milan's Antonio Candreva, 30, Swansea's Spanish striker Fernando Llorente, 32, and 19-year-old Everton midfielder Tom Davies. (Sun)
Trying to buy the reserves Premier League I see
>Midfielder Pablo Fornals, 21, has paid his own £10.7m release clause in order to leave Malaga and join Villarreal on a five-year deal.(Sky Sports)
wtf???

>have a great season as winger in brazil
>all qualities on the pitch revolves around attacking
>go to chelsea and play half your games as left back
>be a racist moron

his whole career is a money laundering scheme isnt it?

>Midfielder Pablo Fornals, 21, has paid his own £10.7m release clause in order to leave Malaga and join Villarreal on a five-year deal.
thats pretty based imo

List your unironic top 4 lids.

1. Tottenham IF they buy someone else Chelsea again tbqh
2. Tottenham if levy has his way. Or else Chelsea
3. Man Utd
4. Liverpool

>Tottenham have missed out on signing Estudiantes defender Juan Foyth, with the 19-year-old Argentine set to join Paris St-Germain. (Squawka)

fucking levy probably told that boy he will pay him in onion & garlic, because they have no money

I unironically believe Man Utd can win the league, I will probably root for underdogs: Liverpool and Arsenal.
here is my top 4:
1. Man Utd.
2. Chelsea
3. City
4. Tottenham

PPDA is defined as the number of passes of a team divided by the number of defensive actions (fouls, tackles, intercepts) of the other team.
And yet, despite this poor defensive effort, english teams hoof the ball a lot more. It's like they are scared of a pressing that doesn't actually exist.

Whole article in Italian here --> ultimouomo.com/la-differenza-tra-intensita-e-pressing/

>more nignog
the absolute state of manure

In no order:
Utd, City, Chelsea, Spurs

Man Utd do look very strong. They have a playstyle that will go far in international tournaments.

You always pay your own release clause

Maybe the club didn't actually give him the money to do it this time

1.Chelsea
2.City
3.United
4.Spurs

Didn't know that but makes sense that the buying club gives the player the money to pay off his contract. It's more the fact that this kid can afford to pay nearly £11m to do so.

*hoofballs into the CL final beating a depleted Monaco 1-0 on agg*

>based
>Implying Villareal won't compensate him in other ways

Seems like a tax dodge desu senpai.

>its a paying off his own contract episode

Man Utd vs Germany when?

>It's okay if Juventus does it.

United won't make top 4

Check em

the only thing they lacked in the previous season was goals and now it seems they have enough of offense power to secure those tough games which normally they would had tied

would have tied*

>be pep
>buy every player that is a stand out of the previous season with tons of money
>win a game
>everyone talks about how good his tactics are

Guys if I buy a buggati and race it vs a Honda civic.. I hope the bugatti wins. I really hope there are no pep sympathisers in this thread

They had Ibra the master tin can crusher before, I don't think Lukaku will change things much.

>nainggolan goes to some premier league club
>the board fights with his smoking habit
>they threat him and he basically has no choice other than to stop
>he becomes shite
i can see it all so clearly lads

>"people" rate Poop Guardiolel

if it was a tax dodge, then every player would do it

You're forgetting the variable of other clubs. Other clubs uppd the fuck out of their offense. I think utd are going to crumble with that shit defense

>scores 25 goals at Everton
>Actually think he won't score more goals than a 35 year old Immobile finisher.

>then every player would do it
Neymar and Ronaldo can't wait to get the fuck out.

>MORE MANSOUR DADDY I WANT MORE TRANSFERS

does he shag his twin sister?

Brutally ugly why the fuck did you post it? Is this a 10 in France? Wtf

They want both but don't think it's possible to actually get both at once

i dunno m8. she's an indonesian belgian chink who play in your country

They had the 2nd best defensive record in the league last season

wtf is this?

>Well Mr Pep, who do you propose to improve on last season?
>SPEND MORE MONEY

steve aoki's mentally challanged brother

There are mongs here who actually think Pep WONT play Edersën as a sweeper/centreback

is he even going to psg?

Who is Edersën?

I'm looking forward to it, think we've got a good chance at progressing through, and into the group stages of thee champions league, rosenborg will be a very tough opposition, they are one of the very best teams of northern europe, but we will manage.

I think for me today, one of the key players we will be utilising will be goalkeeper wee craig gordon, who for me is one of the very best, if not the best goalkeeper out there, so we're looking forward to it.

But for me, thee main objective this season is to go on and lift the european trophy, think we've got the quality to do it, there's never been a better time to be a hoops fan

new City centreback. Edersan was bought from Benfica

la can I interest you in signing this petition against safe standing?

I doubt Nerman makes a statement before the Barça American tour is over.
Also if he comes, PSG will get rid of many players: Ben Arfa, Krychowiak, Jesé and Aurier, maybe even Di Maria

>EdersAn

>EdersEn

lads
LADS
>spending £1bn after being EXPOSED

>shit
>poop
>shite
>ederson

I don't see the difference desu senpai

>Inherit Xavi, Iniesta and Messi
>Thinks he's a managerial genius
>Starts buying overpriced defenders because he can't into defence

TACTICAL GENIUS

Lol is the net spend meme still going on? Who was saying it's relevant this time? Lemme guess, a Spurs or Liverpool fan. I doubt City, Chelsea or United fans are that retarded.

let me guess, there was also a strict time span, like the last 2 years to get them out of it?