How many of these have you listened to?

How many of these have you listened to?

A good amount, Scarufficore is pretty entry-level rock.

Probably half. I never noticed he liked Underwater Moonlight so much though, that's pretty based of him.

Around half

Chart thread?

Is this the reddit essentials?

I wouldn't know what Reddit listens to. I don't browse it. You seem to, though. Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Calm down

Haven't heard much of Scaruffi outside of THE FACT THAT and his TMR and Velvets dickriding (not that I'm denying they're both brilliant), but I love a lot of these albums so I decided to check out Twin Infinitives. What the actual fuck was he thinking? This is shit.

Holy shit that's some awful taste

Fantastic taste

>morphine is bad
>marquee moon is just ok
Absolutely bad opinions

2Deep4U: The man
Does anyone on Sup Forums actually unironiclly like him?

You're even more of a pleb than

(You)

>I don't like goofy 2deep4u music
>I don't get the approval of faggots on an anonymous image board
Oh no :c

>desertshore and down colorful hill are 2deep4him
Sad

>yeezus
>grimes

Desertshore is boring and droney, plus I don't like her voice
Down Colorful Hill is too repetitive and I feel like it's an album you can only enjoy if you're into the feels of it, which I don't get any, plus the production sounds shitty imo (it's got a reverby gothic sound I can't stand)

I love him, the best rock critic for sure.
I disagree with him sometimes tho and feel like he's way to harsh on pop music but oh well.

royal trux is great mane

i know this is a joke but i wouldn't do it in fear of messing up

5 of the top 10
14 of 2nd tier
21 of the rest

Apparently you since you liked the majority of Scarufficore albums you've heard

Really the only thing he's got on other critics is the sheer amount of musical content he's consumed in his lifetime. His lack of theoretical knowledge really affects how he listens to more experimental music because he is easily impressed by random sounds and random harmonic structures by mistaking them for things that the artist fully understood and meant to do

8 of them, roughly. And half I didn't like.

>all of these people that have not yet listened to the Elvis from hell, Jeffrey Lee Pierce