i just googled "cute girl tele"
because teles are girly.

youtu.be/sMbW4sptVnE
this is best cute girl

thicc asians hngggg

>that's thicc
dat girl lean af

Have you not seen her thighs?

An actual real life white girl, thanks op.

And no, this isn't an anime website, "desu senpai"

what's the guitar equivalent of Red Letter Media?

>anyone who's not anorexic is thicc

>tfw no built in gain

What overdrive pedal should I buy Lads? Was thinking of maybe getting an OCD fulltone

>one pickup

But...why?

Because only retards use a neck pickup

>not having any tone customization options on your guitar

Kys poorfag

And also did I fuck up by buying this as a practice amp for home use? I don't have neighbors(I live in the woods basically), but my parents are here

It's a great amp but super fucking crazy loud if you want to get any dirt from it.

>I don't know how to use the neck pickup.

Old-school amps, especially with no Master volume deliver the goods when cranked, and cranked good so yeah, you fucked up.

lets go bois

ysw-tct.com/tct/default.asp?func=KIJI&kiji=20141229114253.asp

Not really, you should be fine. My only complaint is that your low volume tone is kind of weak but that’s really not a big deal.

No, if you're gonna gig with it.
Otherwise, it's okay if you like it, but it's pretty useless.
I've played trough one of these at home volumes and I can achieve very similarly good cleans with my 80€ microcube

So I won't get a good clean tone without having the volume cranked? Can I not achieve a good overdrivin tone with a pedal?

Clean you might but you likely won't get the speaker to move so you won't get much out of it. They don't do gain unless you hit the front really, absurdly hard. These things weren't designed for home use at all.

Buy a focusrite solo 2 interface (only $100), pirate Amplitube 4, plug in headphones, and bam. You have all the tones you want, and when your parents leave you have a badass amp still.

You could also buy an attenuator and splice it in the amp.

Well I don't have to play it super quiet but I would have to turn it down a little at night. There's a cabin on a hill about 100 feet behind our house where I hang out and play guitar usually so that takes away from the annoyance a little bit my dad tells me he can still hear it sometimes down at the house

I envy your living situation.

Well if you want the good shit out of a Twin, he won't just hear you "sometimes", but then you won't get a feeling like this too often. Just keep some hearing protection with you at all times. It's a great amp, but it's not a practice amp and not an amp designed for gain either. It's not exactly a surprise if it's mainly known for its great cleans.

So /gg/ I was wondering if holding a guitar in your lap is like a pacifier for manbabbys who are otherwise unhappy with their lives? How many guys here are basically doing something along these lines to distract themselves from their misery?

Neat. So when i can i come over to the love shack with my jcm900?

She's a big girl

Plebs dont know about that creamy neck tone

>teles are girly

Yeah those deluxe f hole versions. Telecasters are a mans axe.

Well that could be applied to anything really. Yes, a lot of people buy guitars to fill a void but people also buy muscle cars, huge tvs, expensive watches and so on. At least guitar is something you can acquire a skill with

Anytime, mexi. Bring snacks

Ok ill bring a charcuterie plate and a fine Bordeaux. What state user?

If you want grit, get the OCD, Xotic SL, or EHX Soul Food.

If you want full-on saturated high gain distortion, get a Friedman BE-OD or Wampler Pinnacle.

Should I get a solid state amp or a tube amp?
>budget around $500ish+
>been playing for a while now
>folk, r&b, rock
>use at home mostly
>but can also jam with others or play small venues (

Tube.

You have the budget for tube so why not?

What can you guys recommend for figuring out how the fuck to effectively use an amp? I got this 40w modelling amp with my guitar a few months ago but I honestly don't know what I'm doing with it and after messing with it a ton I can't even come close to getting the sounds I'm trying to.

The manual explains how it works, but not how to use it.

tnx for the (you)s

Alabama
I'm looking for grit, so I'll look into those first three

I think this is SUPER useful as a noob. youtube.com/watch?v=a59LXPQ_l54&t=4042s

Solid state.
Less than 30 people is basically a room

Long as fuck, but I'll give it a look, thanks.

should the pickups be white or the pickguard be black

If headstock was wood, then white pickups. But since your whole headstock is black you might as well just stealth-bomber the whole thing

Looks fine but clip the damn strings at the headstock

Often modelling amps come with a software where people can share their presets. Start there. There's also the try everything option to figure out how it works, which at some point you should and will try.

>you might as well just stealth-bomber the whole thing
I like the sound of that

the strings are due soon

Get tortoise shell

There’s a tone knob on there you blind piece of shit

black pups on a white pickguard is the kino combination

Dude I'll literally fucking kill you if you talk to me like that again. I'll track your IP down and fucking kill you. I've got the bitcoins for it.

Shheeeiit

Should I pull the trigger??

Not if thats what the ebony looks like.

Who is this man you post often?

Can you pin it?

Not for that price, you should call in and get the typical 15% off, but even then you’re better off buying used and saving several hundred off the MSRP price.

Looks beautiful and I love strats, but I would never spend that much money on a stratocaster. I'd rather buy a cheaper one and upgrade it and make it even better for less money

Hes Mark. The quintessential boomer.

>Plebs dont know about that creamy neck tone
You like that stuff, don't you?

Is this rosewood better?
What do you mean?
Yeah I'm gonna try and get 15 percent off for sure

Your mind really is on the homo channel 24/7 isnt it? Youre really grasping at straws here . try harder. Be more subtle. Oh wait youre a favela freak

If you like rosewood i guess. You dont like maple? I personally prefer ebony for its feel but my autism wouldnt let me get 2 toned ebony.

Ehh maple is good but I just like the look of it the LEAST I guess

Are you really this dumb? Read the original filename.

I'm not the one drooling over creamy sounds from my homoerotic guitars. You should move to Brazil. Gay marriage is legal now and you could play bachatas with the guy you are obsessed with.

Do they offer other serial#s with ebony?

Just get a black selector knob.

Volume and built in effects mostly, also I imagine I can get a really fucking nice solid state for that price or less while probably only affording a middling tube amp

Why do you know about gay marriage laws? Especially in a country you claim not to be from? Hmmm really makes you think.

K

>youtube.com/watch?v=anCGvfsBoFY
Essentially you're asking Fender to just dye the damn thing. Which IIRC Ltd/E-II does.

The built-in effects are rarely good, they're just there so you can understand what does what and give you a first experience with them. Just look on the used market.

>Why do you know about gay marriage laws?
Because I read the news.
Anyway, take the opportunity, go there and fix Samuel teeth with your special glue.

First Strat to make me want to vomit and ebony on a Jackson never looked like that.

Because Jackson dyes their ebony, idiot

yes

All-black ebony is dead because Bob Taylor said so.

Fuck off it looks good and I'm buying it. Might consider getting rosewood instead though. I don't know what Jacksons fretboards look like because I'm not a poorfag that's buying Jacksons

What do y'all think about Ernie ball slinky?

Dude you’re not a poorfag because you are using Mommy and Daddy’s money. That’s nothing to boast about. Shut the fuck up.

>Might consider getting rosewood instead though
Don't travel to other countries with it, it's tits thanks to CITES regulations. Save yourself the aggravation and don't get rosewood.

I mention it because same umbrella of companies, moron.

lol I have a job my man

Different factories so you still have no point, dumbass

Don't think that will bother me much because I don't travel outside of my state ever

Average. Very average. Gets the job done.

All she's doing is tapping in FACGCE. Pretty easy to sound good even if you suck.

And so do most poor people. Thing with you is that you have no real living expenses because you live on Mommy and Daddy’s dime in the house that they pay for. You’d be just as poor as the people you are attempting to ridicule if you had any real monetary responsibilities without being a drain on your parents.

I was looking to leave diadarrios behind..i did like DR but they don't make them in 11-46

Open turning is easy mode for impressing regular people desu