Did you like James Cameron's Titanic?

Did you like James Cameron's Titanic?
Reminder that Rose killed Jack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlHMzU1PTUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"God bless this iceberg for speeding up the extermination of the white race. Full speed ahead now! Destroy all the fucking lifeboats too!"

This was a bit much wasn't it

Hated the ending to be honest

I really like the movie, and can't in confidence say I would want to change the romantic plot because otherwise it would just feel like your average history film.

is Titanic the last great hollywood blockbuster? Just watch a making of, the set alone was already insane

No black people/10 perfect movie.

It would feel like a shitty modern remake of A Night to Remember, the cartoony romance is there to make the cartoony action scenes less distasteful.

Still makes me cry like a beaten wife

I'd say it was Lord of the Rings, but yeah, it was one of the last ''classic'' great scale epics.

Long gone are the days of having a thousand extras running around a set, I was reading something about Exodus: Gods and Kings, and they gloated about having 200 extras walking around even though The Ten Commandments from 1956 had 5000 people walking around.

I have always hated this movie 2bh. I've thought it was pretty boring and really overrated

It's a really great movie.

The soundtrack is fucking incredible too (r.i.p in peace James Horner).

Well, the alt-right did not exist in 1912

I'm pissed off, I still can't find the cue that plays in the ''I'm the king of the world'' Scene, yeah it's technically there but it doesn't sound like the one in the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=GlHMzU1PTUw

YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why did she throw the jewel in the water, what a cunt

Is James Cameron a genius?

THERE'S NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING I FEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

Eletric Guitar version> gay flute version

James' Cameron a fucking lucky smart kid, Aliens, Terminator 1 and 2, True Lies, they're all case studies on how to make a movie that's going to make a billion dollars

Yes.

Hated it as a kid when it came out, started to appreciate it more after a grew up. Good filmmaking.

The Titanic existed before James Cameron, you know. He didn't build it himself.

It's a great score, but to this day, I dont understand why Horner used those god awfull 90's midi choirs on the whole score.

Horner was a sucker for eletronic scores, even his American Tail and Land Before Time scores were recorded digitally even though early digital recording was fucking shit and made his scores sound terrible