Sammy interviewed on Gavin Mccinnes

Sammy interviewed on Gavin Mccinnes

did him being black listed actually end up helping his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgItnCIQv94
youtube.com/watch?v=tynKRMVGsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
youtube.com/watch?v=kH6xYP7zkXg&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=vwWLg6KJFBI
youtube.com/watch?v=kr3KJBhUC5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one cares Sam

Gavin Micinnes is a low test hipster faggot from Canada who parrots American conservatives to try and feel manly.

Yeah sure as long as he wanted a disappointing career

You forgot to mention he's a closeted homosexual.

Link? or are you talking about the old one?

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=BgItnCIQv94

Thanks for proving our point.

>inb4 that one gavin mcinnes picture

You know the one...

Could you post a description of the video? Sorry I'm watching a movie with my girlfriend and I don't want to open youtube right now. Thx.

Why are you on Sup Forums while watching a Movie you millenial fuck

sure.

sam hyde is interviewed by Gavin MCinnes

>closeted homo hipster interviews wacky anti-humor comedian that also prematurely ejaculates in tranny asspussy in 30 seconds flat.

Now that I think of it, Sam may need to apply for canadian citizenship, health insurance and all.

He's just as bad as everything out there (Louie, Amy Schumer, Tim and Eric). His only accomplishment is being an contrarian.

What's with this guy and putting things in his ass and showing his dick off all the time

it makes him "secure" with his "masculinity"

give it a rest tim

>they hate Eric Andre for trolling Alex Jones
>they thought it was hilarious when he trolled Bernie Sanders supporters
really makes u think

>prematurely ejaculates in tranny asspussy in 30 seconds flat.
I wouldn't believe some mentally ill attention whore who posts on /soc/. Just saying.

I haven't watched it, but I can tell you anyway that he will touch...
>MUH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
>MUH LIVELYHOOD
>MUH FREE SPEECH
>MUH HEALTH INSURANCE
>MUH IRREVERENT PASSIVE-AGRESSIVE QUIPS

Get out, Sam.

How does a guy this creepy looking get so much pussy? He always seems like he could shoot up a school campus at any moment.

We're watching ghost Rider spirit of Vengeance but weve both seen it a bunch of times, so I had my phone out.

Thanks! Prob will not watch it tho

>>they hate Eric Andre for trolling Alex Jones
>they
Sam Hyde didn't give Eric any shit for trolling Alex Jones. Gavin is the only one who whined about that. Don't distort things, faggot.

you lost, Sam.

time to get a real job.

>Sam Hyde
>pussy

Ah I found the problem

your a dorable

The difference is that he keeps getting away with it

>get so much pussy?

Did you read the image? They're 15-16 and mentally ill.

so who is she

>When you go down in race, you can go up in looks
>Oh my god, man - Sam

Gavin's too edgy for even Sam.

Tranny

tim is the winner, sam

>tranny
he*

my bad.

>How does a guy this creepy looking get so much pussy?
Mentally imbalanced underage girls and transexuals aren't what I would call "so much pussy". He is the embodiment of the insecure beta fuck that targets what he considers easy game, then turns violent when rejected and ends searching for weaker people to destroy in order to feel strong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Damn, user. Where'd you learn this kind of comedy? That was damn funny, that was fresh too. That's my kind of humor

He's gay.

>this much projection

hmm... are you okay, user?

I'm starting to think all of these stories are manufactured by either Sam or some guy/girl who got fucked over by him years ago. Each story is weirder than the last and the one you posted is the only one that has any form of evidence. It's like whoever spreads this shit realized people will stop paying attention to these stories if all of them are pure hearsay that don't have any photographic proof.

Do you miss your penis sometimes? Asking for a friend

He bangs a lot of Youtube rats.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sam fabricated them knowing that the one anti-MDE poster on here would spam it relentlessly creating free advertisement

Still their best work.

youtube.com/watch?v=tynKRMVGsAI

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

You're a man lel.

Like I said, pure hearsay.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. All he has to do is get a few whores to lie and in return the anti-MDE spammer posts it on Sup Forums forever. It gives MDE threads a huge boost in discussion which gives MDE a ton of free advertisement.

>power dynamics

He is truly living the meme life. Can't even hate

I still have my penis and I'm not transgender, but thanks for your concerns.

Anyways, you guys got any good comedy sites for me? I want more of that shit, I love jokes about how there are a million genders I love BTFOing trannies, with my logic. I spent 8 hours last week posting the tumblr gender chart on various subreddits and im struggling to get upvotes, i need an updated one, i need something fresher.

THERES ONLY TWO GENDERS, GET OVER IT!

Damn, Sam's hairline is retreating pretty badly at this point. Needs to do like Charls did and just shave it off

>Sam Hyde and Rocco Botte will never work together and make the driest fucking skit to ever be produced

I haven't seen someone this insanely assblasted in weeks

>Sam uses up pathetic whores
So? How can you hate this? It's hilarious. Call me when he fucks over someone who isn't a waste of life.

It's the hormone replacement therapy

buddy...pal...get a grip. holy shit.

>this is the average MDE hater

>I still have my penis

I highly doubt that lmao.

>tfw I have the same hairline but it's looked like that since I was 14

Having a 5 head is tough but with the right haircut, you can do it some justice.

There's only fucking two genders, you fucking idiot.

I need to spread this message. Don't you understand? There's actually people out there spreading images from tumblr that bloggers make about made up genders.

It'd be hilarious if it didn't make me so mad!!! where'd we go so wrong? I guess it takes an IQ of 140 (mine) to realize such a simple concept these days. Fucking liberal poison, they're all brainwashed.

Uhh, problematic much?

So this is the power of left-wing comedy

Gavin married a non white made mixed kids

and tells whites to adopt blacks

He's a cuck

>Joe Bernestein won in the end

There's no justice here

seek help, dude. this is one of the most pathetic things i've ever witnessed on this website.

Damn, MDE threads tend to spark a ton of autism but you really take the cake. I've never seen someone act this upset in an MDE thread before. Keep it up, tranny. Your rage is hilarious.

Just so you know, it gives me endless pleasure to know that dozens of trannies killed themselves when Trump was elected. If I knew that was going to happen I might have registered to vote

Gavin is literally /ourguy/

>N-NO U
pretty weak, Sam. thought you were supposed to be witty

>Sticks plugs up his ass

>Cuckservative

>Got cucked out of billions for being retarded

>past his prime

Actually yeah he is

That means a lot to me, as a mentally deranged tranny these are the things that bring a rush to my damaged cortex. Being called pathetic sends euphoric shots down my spine and I feel good.

I'm gonna fucking cum, keep going

>Sam is a twisted degenerate! Here's a few pics of some attention whores who say so! LISTEN AND BELIEVE!
Kek, you're really preaching to the wrong people with this shit. Sup Forums is pretty degenerate and doesn't trust women. Maybe Sam did fuck all of these whores but most people on here are gonna assume they're lying/exaggerating about stuff to make him look as bad as possible. The rumors will continue to be dismissed until Sam confirms them or someone credible steps forward.

>inb4 SHUT UP, SAM!

>it's actually a tranny

top kek

yeah, i'm looking forward to eric andre's new season as well.

>ywn be bullied by Emily Youcis
youtube.com/watch?v=kH6xYP7zkXg&t=14s

>He thinks all man should all be doing stereotypical manly things like fixing furniture and checking the car oil all day.

This guy is literally what grandpa thinks is right the person. he wants all western societies to turn back to the 1950 so we can all live generically boring lives and be miserable like this cuck.

I'm still a straight white male, but you didn't listen the first time so I'm just going with where you guys want this to go. I'm glad I made you feel slightly better about yourself there briefly. Anyways, trannies obviously deserve death, not the people wishing death upon others , THEY'RE (trannies) the crazy ones. Trust me, you're all incredibly well adjusted.

Also I'm an MDE fan, I realize this is gonna spark massive cognitive dissonance in you and obviously you won't be able to accept the fact that I'm an MDE fan, and you probably still think I'm transgender.

Why does McGinnes advocate for nofap so much? Every time he talks to Sam he asks about if he masturbates or not whats the deal

youtube.com/watch?v=vwWLg6KJFBI

Nah that interview with the buzzfeed writer was hilarious.

>and you will neverrr get a job at the New York Times

Journalists don't get shat on enough IMO. They are 95% hacks with an agenda, and should be instantly treated with hostility as Sam helpfully shows us.

>Closeted homosexual who REEEEEEEEs over stupid shit that doesn't matter and tries way too hard to be masculine
Damn, you're right. He really is Sup Forums's guy.

really good ironic strawman posting, top notch stuff. are you canadian by any chance?

I'm whatever you have the most contempt for.

I'm a MTF syrian refugee living in sweden.

what's you point here ?
your trying to point out having old time values will stop societal degeneration, I don't agree with incest any sexual taboo or allowing kids to mutilate their genitals because they feel like girl but were born a boy but saying having some sort of morale compass guided out dated ideals is going to stop it all is wrong.

i'm actually a canadian too, i just wanted to commend a comrade in arms for good shitposting.

how is he a closeted homosexual when he's slept with dozens of chicks

he puts plugs up his butt on camera and poops them out

He spreaded his anus for the camera and it looked used

>shoves stuff up his ass
>bleaches his asshole
>Proud Boys
He's really, really gay.

i think youre just jealous and projecting your own sexual insecurities because hes gotten laid has kids and you havent
what do you think about that?

Hello Gavin, when are you going to come out of the closet?

it's probably the girl from the wishing tree video

whats Gay about proud boys and not masturbating?

Proud Boys is some of the gayest shit I've ever seen. It's a bunch of pathetic fucks embracing every "masculine" stereotype in the book to cover up their insecurity and homosexuality. Either Gavin is gay or he's a conman who's trying to fleece betas.

Is anyone else loving this? In the end blockhead Bernstein won and Sam loses his shit in an online stream with Heidecker and whines that he doesn't get health insurance while posting about pizzagate on Twitter. It's like pottery.

9/10

With who?

>being masculine is gay
Why do libtards keep trying to use reverse psychology?

how is embracing masculinity just covering up for their insecurity? if they were insecure that means they wouldn't embrace what makes them men its a stereotype because there's truth in it. i bet you jerk off every day and are a soulless husk of a man who doesn't even look women in the eyes, you're a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=kr3KJBhUC5k

>stereotypical manly things like fixing furniture and checking the car oil all day.
>stereotypical

It's called "know how to make things done" you numbnuts, and that's what men do since forever, not since 'back in to the 1950', but don't worry, spend more time on the internet not being able to do shit IRL like the numale you are you useless cunt.

I'm Dutch and I watched that season. What's in that pic didn't happen.