Post ywf guns get banned in america

Post ywf guns get banned in america

ily america

Hahahaha.

No.

>2009

OK now you need to confiscate 300 million plus guns. You don't know where they are or who has them, and the majority of gun owners won't give them up peacefully. how do you think this is going to blow over?

Oh, Aus, you're delusional if you actually ever think there will be a gun ban here.

You may have self-cucked your freedom to own firearms, but then again, your main weapon is shitposting, so you've got that going for you.

Are you really this incapable of reading?

Did anyone in here say guns?!

There are too many guns in private hands. They can only ban new guns.

What is the point of this thread? What is gained from it? If you're going to waste your time on a Czechoslovakian custodian community forum, at least try to have some useful conversations.

>have some useful conversations
Like what?

Well, im from the US so a useful conversation to me would be proper ways to make a burger and what to put on it.

Why the fuck do you people care what we do 5,000 miles or more away

Only 1 post by this ID

Post yfw banter gets banned in australia

>Well, im from the US so a useful conversation to me would be proper ways to make a burger and what to put on it.
You're a lying sack of shit. A real US burger would never need advice on how to burger. Sure, some small talk, that's okay. But you'd find this "useful"? Are you a fucking spy?! WTF?! Get out!

there are dots between those years too faggot

They should be. May I remind you about these guys:

Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Elliot Rodger
Dylann Roof

None of them were Muslim. All of them were angry people with ABSURDLY EASY access to guns.

Great argument.

2 of those guys didnt buy the guns themselves

ahmed btfo