User what are your hobbies anyway? What do you do all day?

>user what are your hobbies anyway? What do you do all day?

Walking, listening to music, browsing the web.

Those aren't hobbies.

I waste most of my day watching camgirls. I've done the same thing for 4 years straight now.

>learning about foreign cultures. Did you know that Americans keep their shoes indoors and don't have bidets?

absolutely nothing and i love it

I think my parents are under the impression I'm asexual.

Learning a language

A hobby that at least can be pretty useful in the long run depending what language you studied.

>joining army
>favourite sport and hobbies section on application

Literally the hardest part of the process, its not like i could put wanking to anime and playing anime tiddie games

Make shit up, here it's common practice when filling out those kind of forms, just be smart about it

why though? why do you watch it all day? you could at least spend it watching something better like asmr

>Hey user, I remember reading on your application you're a black belt in Jiu Jitsu. Fancy a spar-off?

That's why you have to be smart about it, nobody will ask you to go spelunking or birdwatching while you are in the barracks, because there is not enough free time

Then they'll think you're a fag and bully you into suicide

I like painting and writing.

Sup Forums

>spelunking or birdwatching

Over the top and gay, i ended up just putting football and reading.

>Doesn't have any hobbies
>Doesn't play any sports
>Anime faggot

What exactly makes you think you're suited for the U.S Marine Corps? You'll most likely be used as a human fleshlight by the whole platoon before being thrown away.

The other recruits don't read the forms you have to fill for recruitment, faggot, it's just for the medical team to see if you are likely to shoot up the whole barrack

>U.S Marine Corps

This is bait, yeh?

>British Army
>U.S
>Muhreen

>U.S Marine Corps

ANOTHER

nigger

1234 I LOVE MARINE CORP

Kek

Brew beer, drink beer, fishing, hiking, producing music, playing the drums and guitar, mountain biking.

Play beach volleyball, sleep till 1300 in noon, football, fishing, 420, beer

Playing badminton and partying

I enjoy browsing image boards, working on my car (bs), reading (bs), playing chess with my nephew (bs, did it once), watching movies, watching football, i run a lot (bs), politics, playing on my PS and i enjoy meeting new people (bs)

I like anime

I play benis baby

'I download pics of cute girls'

post more pink wojaks

nice!

I invest in the crypto market

Lollll

Work all day every day