trump wants to ban her

> trump wants to ban her

Other urls found in this thread:

toprightnews.com/breaking-theyre-here-first-load-of-10000-syrian-refugees-has-arrived-in-new-orleans/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemaah_Islamiyah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Sayyaf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>acting like women have more value linearity then men
sexist cuck, back2reddit

So do i

me too

Good. She's got black eyes, black hair and probably some disgusting color of pussy.

GOOD

BAN NIGGERS AND LEAFS TOO

>wearing the shit on her eyelashes

She is going to hell, you know that right?

You have to get out raghead

>Trump wants to ban her

Absolutely horrifying.

All of the hijabis i know are extremely nice people desu

Her pussy probably looks like my asshole.

She can come when she peels off the headrag and converts to Christianity

>Trudeau doesn't

FUCK good point. I am now #cruzin for a #bruzin

ESPECIALLY LEAFS

Yeah, ban the ninjas.

I'll never get this meme.

Burkas, ninja clothing, don't belong on women.

Trump wants to halt immigration YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Absolutely disgusting. Ban!

>waaah if you do thing good will happen but also bad waaaah
thanks for constantly making us look like faggots, you fucking leaf

Ha

ban or bang, what's the difference

Ban them and the fucking leafs

>mfw she just uses a canadian proxy
>i have no face

>trump wants to ban her

Well then she must be here ILLEGALLY, or she is from an Islamic nation which is currently a threat to the US.

> Like you get anything better

That's an east-asian, not an arab you fucking leaf.

>her

Absolutely haram. Where are all those mudslimes throwing faggots of rooftops 24/7 when you need them?

you don't?

If it checks out, sure..

A

she is already married and you will never see her. the guys who arrive are 90% 20-45 year old males who are single

nobody cares about some chick they will never see half of their women look more like the pic i will post than OP's

toprightnews.com/breaking-theyre-here-first-load-of-10000-syrian-refugees-has-arrived-in-new-orleans/

Genuinely I believe there is maybe a 10/1 ratio of women who look like that versus actual terrorists. Not worth it in my opinion senpai.

>her
her
>her
her
>her
her
>her
her

The parents have failed. absolutely horrifying indeed

>we should let terrorists into our country because this cute asian girl wore a hijab
fucking leaf

leaf?

Anzu is a girl, user.

This is obviously a girl, no?

FUCKING

There's such things as east Asian Muslim you know.

I know, and they're not living in terrorist-supporting countries, ie the ones he's planning to freeze immigration from.

> b-but I thought all Muslims were secretly terrorist supporters

delete your account.

WHITE

>leaf strikes again

MALE

MALE

you do realize that if she got rid of the rag, she'd be a lot prettier.

>>Trump wants to ban her

I do too.

Why is it always leafs making these threads? Are they attempting to become the new shitposting kangs?

A pale imitation of the Commonwealth shitposting superpower that is Australia

>ban or bang
bang is much, much better. I don't want that shit coming back ever.

Show me your asshole.

SEMEN

why dont you fuck off my main man

Her makeup is so thick that you can draw on her face with your finger just like on a dusty car window.

Look at this moderately attractive Mudslime, Trump wants to ban her!

You really think we are so desperate for pussy, that we would fuck over our country for hairy mudslime slit.

Fuck off you Trudeau voting cunt. I couldn't care less if a big titted spic and big titted mud got together and lezzed out on the lawn. They are both still fucking degenerates who are polluting the country.

Kick the bitches out, let them camwhore back in their own fucking countries. Maybe she'll stop wearing a fucking hijab and taking selfies when she realises ISIS want to make her a fuckslave.

He should ban her.... while everyone is looking at that pretty face they don't notice the bomb vest she wearing, getting ready to take out a whole club full of gays

Sliding

GUL DUKAT DID NOTHING WRONG

>Indonesia and Malaysia are the main source of foreign fighters from Southeast Asia with an estimated of 500 Indonesians and 200 Malaysians have travelling to Syria to fight for the Islamic State.[186] It is also suspected that more than 200 Filipinos,[by whom?] mostly the members of Abu Sayyaf (ASG) and Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF) are training and fighting in Iraq and Syria under Islamic State.[187] Southeast Asian countries are the origin of approximately 500 child fighters in ISIL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemaah_Islamiyah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Sayyaf

>one post wonder

STOP

FUCKING

REPLYING

Sage the thread than idiot

I did you mongoloid

OUT OUT OUT!

Why the fuck do you have pictures of inferior men sexually using your race's women saved to your computer, cuck?

Kill yourself

>Exposed forearm

Bring me my whip, achmed jr

A pretty face doesn't excuse the millions dead. Islam needs to be banned.