HILLARY EMAIL HAPPENING

...so this happened
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

>Hillary received an email confirming obama supported isis

Other urls found in this thread:

lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>breitbart

Let me know when you have something to share.

Sup Forums was right user
no denying it now

>breitbart
>not clickbait
Pick one. It's literally the conservative version of huffpo.

>all this damage control

It's pretty fun having the current concentration of shills.

Judicial watch isn't breitbart though my friends.

>mfw Trump and this overall election is just nothing but happenings one after another

Oh but it is so Beautiful user. MAGA

Sup Forums is always right

>So this happened
>Posts KIKEdart

Trashed. Lmao.

Fuck. 87 bitebart mitebart dykebart morpmart threads

>damage control intensifies

Be more subtle. Next time tell all the JIDF comrades to space out the spam posts. Ffs

fuck you guys will say anything for 60c
>samefagging this fucking much

This seems... off.
Doubting it's real, but I admit I want to believe if only for the keks and to ensure a dem never ever takes office ever again.

this in unison with the planned race riots at the GOP and Dem conventions and his attempt at marshal law after trying to ban guns is going to be one hell of a happening.

>Hillshill damage control agent

Sure sure, judicial watch is a trash trump shill organization

>literally a link to the document released in a FOIA request in the OP
>"but it's next to a news source I don't like!"
fucking kill yourselves

Everyone who isn't retarded knew this already.

Zionism shouldn't be shat on more than any American political figure? Fuck. Hillary is less Zio than Zionald

yeah but it was dismissed as a conspiracy theory
>now we have proof

Of course he did. And Bush supported the Taliban.

The United States has openly pursued funding and supporting rebel groups in order to take down regimes for years. It's just the middle East turned into an awful parody of that "old women swallowed a fly, then a spider to catch the fly then a bird catch the spider etc." Story

I'm a fish speaker Siaynoq, Siaynoq, Siaynoq

Got dam

But Donald doesn't support Greater Israel like you do, Hillary.

i once argued with a muslim who rejected an AP story because it was aggregated by Fox
>once

How many fucking shills do we have on Sup Forums? The shilling is seriously not stopping

Shill tactic number 9. Say your biggest fault right away before your opponent can. YOU want Greater Isisrael. Just like Jizzler's Faggoty Haavara Agreement

SLIDE IT
>SLIDE IT
SLIDE IT

Sliding a slide thread

The shillig hit hard once this article appeared.

you have to go back

Shills are in full slide mode.

To Cumler's Zionist Israel?

>breitbart

Thread is compromised. Slide it and make a new one

Or 17. Whichever

we already knew this.

Obama said on camera they were arming ISIL forces in syria. ISIL/IS/ISIS is all the same thing.

>still shilling when we are all fully aware you're shilling

>2 dozen rmut/is x degenerate threads in the last 10 minutes
>a dozen >breitbart comments
why whatever do you mean?

Nobody here is being payed to shill for HRC. That is a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to slander her campaign.

Why so many threads at the same moment. Shut up and answer that for once

K. Stale meme is stale

>all of our Muslim allies are supporting ISIS, but USA had nothing to do with it, we're against ISIS
didn't Sup Forums already know the official story was bullshit?

Must be just another coincidence.

>slander her campaign
She did that enough herself

I'm going shoot your whore mother and piss in her mouth you filthy kike

Didn't DerpDart get fried for being a fake and homosexual journalist?

Of course it is.

>why so many happening threads about a happening
...newleaf please

Have another Fosters m9

Your title is misleading.
>America was supporting a rebellion that later turned around and bit them in the ass and went on to turn into a terrorist cell.

This shit has been happening since the 60 you dumbasses. Stop trying to make it sound like they were actively and knowingly supporting Isis.

She has this country so wrapped around her fucking finger none of this will matter.

I have given up especially after this weekend. All the support for muslims after she opened her cunt mouth swung too much momentum.

lel

This election is a bunch of Firework and im waiting for the Grand finale.

It wasn't "Oh here's some mudshits saying nice things", it was "Oh, here's the exact group of mudshits we've been fighting for a decade".

They were knowingly and willingly supporting fucking al'qaeda.

My mother was already killed in the Shoah you dirty anti-Semite

>That is a Republican-funded lie
AHAHAHAHAH CAN YOU FAGGOTS BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS? JUST DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT HILLDOG HAHAHAHAH.

Slide the thread its compromised

You giving up is the only way they win. Don't give them one inch. You have brothers on either side depending on you.

NOT. ONE. FUCKING. INCH.

We will not fail. We can't. It's not a fucking option anymore.

FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPEROR, SPREAD THIS SHIT TO THE ENDS OF THE INTERWEBS

this thread is here to stay shill and there's nothing you can do about it

Look at the thread about sliding anons. Fucking slide this thread since it's been compromised

You dont understand. It's not that we immediately discredit breitbart, its that others will discredit the site if we share this link anywhere else. Thats why its of no use. Good info though, and good luck trying to convince the american people that their government supports terrorist organizations. Noam Chomsky has been telling the public this for 50 years and still no one cares.

Why are Hillary supporters promoting pic related?

I don't care if The Devil himself gets elected instead, if Hillary goes down then I will be happy.

Don't you want me happy, guys?

There's a link to the fucking foiaed document in the OP you concern trolling retard.

It will drop off after the election, just watch.

> literally not reading the judicial document

Jesus Christ you people are fucking retarded

I read the Judicial Watch document and I didn't see anything that implied US government support of anything.
To me it just seemed like a report on the political situation between Syria and Iraqi Al Qaeda, but the fact that it's pretty late over here could have something to do with that.
Could someone explain it to me?

It's a damaging report but it's hardly a smoking gun that would significantly harm Hillary. Anybody on /sg/ could have told you this months ago. It is evidence of significant disagreements and power struggles within the US national security establishment.

Summary for people that actually want to know:

- Declassified DIA report correctly summarizes the situation in Syria and Iraq as of 2012; predicts the formal establishment of ISIS two years before it actually occurred (although elements of it go back to the late 90's in Jordan)

- DIA tries to warn rest of USG of this possibility.

- CIA and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, among others, strongly push for the removal of the Assad regime. Obama is generally wary of arming/supporting rebels directly, but agrees to passively support the rebel opposition, less hawkish than most of his advisers.

- Clinton would have clearly been aware of radical Islamists in the opposition, but she could plausibly deny that her support was strictly for "moderate" rebels.

- DIA report makes no direct mention of USG support for AQI, only vague references to "supporting powers", likely a reference to the Gulf States and Saudi Arabia.

- DIA was at the time headed by General Michael Flynn, currently advising the Trump campaign, and a known opponent of overthrowing the Assad regime. Forced to retire in 2014 because of disagreements with the Obama administration.

Tl;dr: Obama administration knew of the risks of supporting the opposition and proceeded to anyway, no concrete reference to supporting AQI directly. Likely shows the incompetence and poor judgement of Hillary and Obama, not necessarily that they knowingly supported Al Qaeda and ISIS.

where does it say support for ISIS? is not the opposition the Free Syrian Army, as Obama calls it?

>don't know why she swallowed the fly
>perhaps she'll die.

ONE. FUCKING. POST.

it's rather impressive watching the torrent of shit threads popping up in the catalog every minute. I admire their tenacity.

>Just let people continue to spread the meme that breitbart is right wing just because it doesn't lie for Obama and make up clickbait articles calling Trump a sexist based on nothing

You're not missing anything, that's literally all it is. Sup Forums is taking bullshit propaganda and running with.

Bump, sure is alot of damage control going on ITT

Please help us Treee

>"The West, Gulf Countries, and Turkey support the Opposition; while Russia, China, and Iran support the Regime."
>"If this situation unravels there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria [Hasaka and Der Zor], and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian Regime, which is considered the strategic depth of the Shia expansion (Iraq and Iran).

Stop viewing and disseminating this psy oppy nothing worse than this bullshit. How is this good for anybody?

>breitbart isn't credible

Same fags will link politifact in the same breath

All the kikes left breitbart when Ben Shapiro left.

Al Queda in Iraq along with every other two bit jihadist outfit conglomerated into ISIS, the former leader, now a head spokesperson of ISIS is named SPECIFICAllY and section C. of the memeo states THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION; WHILE RUSSIA, CHINA, AND IRAN SUPPORT THE REGIME.

In case you haven't noticed the US is generally considered 'the West' and the report EXPLICITLY predicted that the conflict will become sectarian and a unified jihad. Read the fucking report.

I'm not trolling. Just stating that others will ignore it. Sensitive group we got here tonight. And anyone talking about how the FOIA document is right there for everyone to read, again, good luck sharing source material with the American public. They can barely read news articles, let alone an actual document.

breitbart is the conservative equivalent of huffpo

but i still think they're right in this case. i dont see how anyone could believe the US government legitimately opposes ISIS, given how much they've aided them.

anyone else remember how, during the syrian chemical weapons crisis, the US gov. supplied "moderate" rebels with "ties to al-quaeda", weapons/supplies/training? they went on to form isis.

Most Hillary supporters seem so blue piled they'd just ignore any evidence on the basis "Democrats = Good/Republican = Bad"

Pilled*

Great post I am now officially a #HillaryMissile

>How is this good for anybody?

Exactly, so why are you still promoting it?

I've been following the situation in Syria for years, and I'm a /SyriaGeneral/ regular.

There's legitmate, redpilled information here that all of you would be better off knowing, although the contents were exaggerated by Breitbart.

I can say that there are many very interesting rivalries and conflicts within the US government that is greatly reducing our ability to have a coherent national policy regarding the Middle East. Many different American factions have different visions for the future of the region. There were very strong forces that were pushing the Unired States to militarily intervene in Syria even before the rise of ISIS, against the current Syrian government of Bashar Assad.

No one is trying to convince them, you just need to convince people the Trump isn't literal Hitler and Hillary is an incompetent and immoral piece of shit with a history of being an immoral and incompetent piece of shit.

That'll either get them to stay home or vote Trump as the lesser of two evils, the former being the most likely result.

just post the article about the rivalries between the DIA and the CIA, fag.

requesting info dump if available

Except that huffpost is literally slanted anti-logic lefties with no sense of the world and breitbart is usually posting decent stories.

This please.

i found the article i was talking about. definitely worth a read:

lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

A better headline that would have had less impact but more factually correct should have been something like 'Why Did the Obama Administration Side With Jihadists?' or something

thank you kindly