The Replacements

Who here likes them? I listened to Let It Be for the first time about 3 months ago and enjoyed it, but it didn't really click with me until more recently. And then I copped Pleased to Meet Me on CD about 2 weeks ago and Hootenanny on vinyl yesterday. Gonna try listening to both of them today.

Is their other stuff as eclectic and nondescript as Let It Be? They seem like a pretty unique band.

Most of their best stuff are unreleased tracks or b-sides. Bad Worker and If Only You Were Lonely are gems.

Is All for Nothing/Nothing for All the album I should be picking up next, then?

Also Trouble on the Way and Learn How to Fall

That's more a greatest hits/rarities compilation. The ones I mentioned are on expanded versions of their first and third albums.

Okay, thanks. "Bad Worker" is kind of funny, like it comes off as a borderline parody song of old "WORKING FOR THE MAN" blues music. Can't find what album "If Only You Were Lonely" is on though.

Never mind. Found it. That's the one on their first album.

It's on the expanded version of Sorry Ma

You don't need to listen to any Replacements after Hootenanny.

Tim is next to perfect

The Replacements are shit

pleased to meet me is their best album and cant hardly wait is their best song

how can you say such a thing

Let It Be is their best album, some of the other are enjoyable, but personally, I don't give a shit aout them.

Shit, Shower & Shave, maybe.

Found the REAL PUNK RAWK fag

Let It Be and Tim are masterpieces, PMM is really good, Sorry Ma and Hootenany are also good. Post PMM records also have some gems but are inconsistent. One of my favorite bands tbhwy.

Let it be contains a KISS cover and two joke tracks, and Tim is really good but PTMM is their magnum opus.

I love the replacements
Their one of my all time favourites
They're utterly melancholic and very relatable
Their a very interesting band to read about too

They're*

Yeah you're right about the joke tracks but to me they're endearing and not that bad. PMM doesnt click that way for me, not saying its a bad record tho.