Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkWo2srE7nY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I prefer the Johnny Cash version

Why do nu-males like guns so much?

false sense of security.

Lone wolf, most can't lift a gun

It's all they got, dude.

But it is better, Trent Reznor's an idiot.

Nu-males hate guns. What are you on about? They probably couldn't even find the trigger. Gun autists and nu-males are different.

>carrying a gun and growing a beard is now un-masculine

I'm losing track of this timeline

Real men fight with their fists, only pussies hide behind guns

I'm pretty sure its the fedora and chubby undefined "soyboy" face that makes him un-masculine not the beard lmao

Also the corny ass pose he's in

When a nigger breaks into your house, and he has a gun and you don't, let me know how well punching him goes.

9/10 beards are either an unkempt mess or are basically make-up for men.

Not that beards are inherently bad. But the Venn diagram of beard-growers and baby-faces is almost a circle.

Maybe, but many cowardly criminals use guns, and it gives them a significant advantage over unarmed civilians

You can easily disarm the nigger if have good reflexes and know king fu or some shit

>it's the same person who claims NIN is nu-metal
Honestly, how many times are going to post this?

This. "Nu-males like guns" is the most absurd sheltered shit I've heard all day. Closest equivalent is just dweebs like in the OP pic.

>Sup Forums talking about guns
Fucking lmao.

I'm almost positive proportionally less people have shot a real gun here than fucking Sup Forums.

Texan here. My dad used to take me to the shooting range all the time.

lmfao

true this
in my country is illegal to own guns :3

army veteran here

>preferring U2 to NIN

(surely you're not talking about Hurt, calling the NIN one a "version")

I like the johnny cash version with the video but reznor's version is a better on its own

Ahh, so you're retarded. NIN's version isn't good in any situation.

Reznor's version is about a heroin addict taking his own life. Cash's version is just "im old and sad". As a young man who has been addicted to drugs, I find Reznor's version more compelling.

what's this one about then?

youtube.com/watch?v=wkWo2srE7nY

First time hearing it, I like it less than the other two versions, this one sounded triumphant while the others genuinely sounded in pain. That being said, this is further proof of Trent's excellent songwriting skills, the lyrical content is so powerful, certain lines of this version still made me emotional.

based chad does it agan