youtube.com/watch?v=fB5osN7T_fw
youtube.com/watch?v=YfNImZVk2hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a clown fiesta.
nice digits

Nice get

also

>women in sports

women's sports being forcefed to us is the reason I'm gonna spend 15 shekels/month to get BeIn Sports

still beating your ass by 11 points apparently

they're just trying to make it interesting

>your
And Finland loses again

They're called the fair sex for a reason :)

how?

By guessing wrong. I'm not a woman and I don't play for the spanish basketball team

I'll be honest. When I was a kid I used to get confused which basket was which too

Kek

underrated

Yeah but that's just you as one person having a mental lapse. How does an entire team deliberately take the ball upcourt and score without anybody realizing it?

Russia has some cute, presumably hetero, players damn.

Don't forget the ref.

Nice

that's because you are a retard

Does this ever happen in top level men's games? Is there a specific, highly complex scenario in basketball that makes this sort of mass confusion understandable? Why does this keep happening? I can't imagine a scenario in association football where all the players on a team would suddenly lose their minds like this. Is this an issue with the rules of the game or is it just blind stupidity on the part of the participants?

>I can't imagine a scenario in association football where all the players on a team would suddenly lose their minds like this
It's unfair to compare footy to basket. It would be more fitting with futsal, without a really big reference like the GKs (which basket lacks) I can see someone getting confused in a barely symmetric stadium-arena-etc.

Anyway I can only imagine it happening to only ONE player at the time. All the team getting lost is probably a women thing. They lack confidence and the very second someone starts doing something they just follow so they don't fall o the spotlight. Trust me, it happened to me as a kid.

How does something like this even happen?

How the fug do you play that long in a game and confuse which way you're going

Closest thing to that

youtube.com/watch?v=fB5osN7T_fw

>Women can't think logically

In the game today Puerto Rico scored 0 points in a quarter. Down 20-0 after 1

nice quads but fuck off

Whats gonna happen when someone getes octopluts sevens

How the fuck do you not anchor your side of the court to LITERALLY ANYTHING on that side of the arena? Having fucking basic directional skills is all it would take ffs.

women sport is bretty good actually

T. Woman

Get in here

Do backcourt violations not exist in international basketball? If so, was this called a backcourt violation correctly the moment they crossed the halfway line?

it's greece though, so it's perfectly possible the game was bought

own points have been made in the nba before, but only bcause a player accidently tips it trying to block or get the rebound, not retard tier shit where half the players on both sides decide to switch hoops

I have no words.
What goes through their heads, I mean nobody tried to stop her, they were even running with the play.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfNImZVk2hw

How are even the refs confused?