How many in here even has a decent stereo?

How many in here even has a decent stereo?

Great stereos should cost more than a months wages and as a minimum more than 5000 $.

Other urls found in this thread:

audioreview.com/cat/amplification/amplifiers/balanced-audio-technology/vk-200/prd_115631_1583crx.aspx
stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/118/index.html
stereolifemagazine.com/reviews/item/1025-acoustic-zen-matrix-reference-ii-hologram-ii
audioasylum.com/reviews/Cable/Acoustic-Zen/Tsunami/cables/44055.html
positive-feedback.com/Issue42/psaudio.htm
vhaudio.com/tunami.html
vhaudio.com/oyaide-c-004.html
vhaudio.com/oyaide-r1.html
vhaudio.com/oyaide-wpc-z.html
6moons.com/audioreviews/resolution/opus21.html
audioasylum.com/reviews/Cable/Acoustic-Zen/Krakatoa/cables/14/143646.html
stereophile.com/cables/765/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me see your shit.

That's right, you don't have shit.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify that purchase OP

headphones give you better sound for less money

also no need to treat your room.

cuck NEET

1000$+3000$+4000$+400$=8400$ total :)

You are the only person in here that I respect. What do you listen to on the daily?

plenty of classical and baroque.
also doom and sludge metal.

That is literally all I listen too. Except doom Metal, never heard of it.

JBL LSR305s are good enough for me until I buy a house.

>JBL LSR305s
That's fair, they are good speakers for the price.

Balanced Audio Technology VK-200 200 watt per channel solid state amplifier

audioreview.com/cat/amplification/amplifiers/balanced-audio-technology/vk-200/prd_115631_1583crx.aspx

powering Hales Revelation III 3 ohm Floor Standing Three-Way 10" woofer speakers

stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/118/index.html

over Acoustic Zen Hologram II 12' speaker cables . stereolifemagazine.com/reviews/item/1025-acoustic-zen-matrix-reference-ii-hologram-ii

Amp is powered via an Acoustic Zen Tsunami Plus power chord (Zero crystal copper) audioasylum.com/reviews/Cable/Acoustic-Zen/Tsunami/cables/44055.html

out of a PS Audio Duet component level. AC cleaning and protection unit positive-feedback.com/Issue42/psaudio.htm

which is fed by an Oyaide Tunami 1.5 meter cable
vhaudio.com/tunami.html

terminated (by me) with Oyaide P/C 004 connectors which are Beryllium Copper plated with polished Platinum and Palladium vhaudio.com/oyaide-c-004.html

plugged into an Oyaide R1 AC duplex vhaudio.com/oyaide-r1.html

of the same metallurgy with an Oyaide wpc-z
billet Aluminum and Carbon Fiber wall plate.

vhaudio.com/oyaide-wpc-z.html

For the source I use a Resolution Audio Opus 21 CD Player with a 24/96 Digital Input 6moons.com/audioreviews/resolution/opus21.html
This is a two piece unit with separate power supply and is connected with an Umbilical from Ridge Street Audio; Exousias 999999 pure silver with gold plated d sub compact copper terminations
This is powered over an Acoustic Zen Krakatoa Power Cable (Silver+zero crystal Copper) 2 meters. audioasylum.com/reviews/Cable/Acoustic-Zen/Krakatoa/cables/14/143646.html

It is feeding the BAT VK-200 over Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II xlr Interconnects 1.5 meters.
stereophile.com/cables/765/index.html

cost new around $15,000

Plus, you don't even have a house yet. You are excused.

Although noted, no audiophile never buys a house or appartement in the city, NEVER.
Headphones are for faggot soy boys.

My bedroom stereo system is about $4500 worth

speakers are 4 ohm not 3.. can't delete this any more?

I got used old soviet system for peanuts.
They sound great and have nice aesthetics

>minimum more than 5000 $
people like you get lambasted daily on Sup Forums. deluded audiophiles lmao

Speakers are more convenient when you want to scratch your ear

>audiophile outlet cover
what will they come up with next to sell to rich brainlets?

the point of it is primarily stability... the cables used in high end high power audio are often very stiff and can be heavy so giving the ac receptacle the extra rigidity of the aluminum assures you have a strong connecting point at the wall

Poors

If you think there’s no difference in speakers and amplifiers, you’re totally deluded.

I’ve listened to $500, $20000, and $100000 systems. The difference is there and astounding.

ITT OP proposes an ultimatum that he himself does not fulfil

>I’ve listened to $500, $20000, and $100000 systems. The difference is there and astounding.

My amplifier alone cost 10.000 USD new. Anthem MRX 700.

Get fucked soy boy

My amplifier is custom built by top engineers at MIT and would be valued at over 9000 million dollars.

where'd you get the money chief

Killing soy boys.

My Dad just switched to using optical cables on his setup and the difference is definitely audible.