Goat tier boots

Post em

i had these
they were shiny and lime

What model is that? I had mercurials that looked like it that I found in a shed but I never knew what model they were

>boots
they're called cleats

>soccer
It is called football

>adidas
by far the worst mainstream clothing brand to exist

Adidas make the best boots. FACT

pic related are the true GOAT boots

my feet yearn the touch of these beauties until this day

this is the only acceptable answer, the rest of these nu-boots are for gay retards.

this desu

messi 2011-12? that's the truly goat boot

See

is it comfy to wear football shoes for everyday/casual? never owned one desu, nemesis is like full memes now.

I fucking hate Europeans

Wolverine 1000 mile look very nice

i used to wear them as a kid and i found them too tight and not very comfy

There's nothing like the Adidas Copa Mundial.

Synthetic fabrics can suck my dick.

A challenger appears

>faggots wearing any other mercurials than these

>goat tier boots
>posting clears
Silly eurocucks

>boots

DAMN, the new yeezys look like THAT?

These are my favourite boots that I've owned

>posts niggerboots
>calls others cucks

And football boots are never called cleats. Maybe you're confusing them with your handegg runners

>niggerboots

i COLONIZE negress

hows dat make u feel

>boots
Have some sporty boots

Nothing better has been released since

I know someone who bought those and the soles tore off

>cleatus doesn't call them boots
jej

Do british people actually exist? I mean, they must be a meme, there is a not a single thing about them. And I mean it. Let's go through the evidence:

Where are they from? Not a single country in the world is named Britain. Some people say they come from England, and England is inside Britain, but if that was the case they would be British they would be Englanders. Also, heard some silly theories about them coming from whales. Guys, no, whale people do not exist. Whales live in the sea. Do there is a consensus on british people coming from Europe, but then we are left with a whole continent of possible locations. That's as good as nothing. What do they eat? Every country has at least one main dish. Even the US has their burgers. But these british people, what do they eat? Heard some people associating them with tea, but everyone knows that's an Asian thing. Shouldn't they come from Europe? One of these two points must be wrong them. To me, it looks too sketchy. What language do they speak? I challenge you, putting all my money and my ass on the line here, to find a supposed ""british"" person speaking their native language. Most of then just speak a broken ENGLISH. Yes, english. Really suspicious, huh? And I even tried to look deeper into it. Maybe british just SOUND like english, just like spanish could sound like portuguese for a non-speaker. So I looked up "british dictionary on google" and what I found was shocking: every word in there was AMERICAN. I kid you not.

Best

was cdm

>football
It's called fagflop

I remember the meme commercial where he hits the bar multiple times without dropping the ball with these

adipures are the GOAT boots. pic related were my favorites.

you guys have great taste

> le complete midfielder

You know that Sup Forums is a meme board when no Manias appeared in such thread. At least there's some Copas and Adipures.

The horrible weeks of walking these mother fuckers in are a bittersweet memory

>Everyone who disagrees with me is Sup Forums

You know this attitude is this reason you lost the election. Anyway, I hope your wife's boyfriend is enjoying her.

Literal GOAT.

All I wanna do is room a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom.

>Hello, Germany. I'm merely a 22 year old refugee.

for me it's only Copa Mundialsqq
so painfully try hard euro snob it hurts

These desu

>kangaroo
>light as FUCK
>trendy light plasticy soleplate
>Kevlar laces
>extra comfy insole with pads
>comfy """strike zone"""" that really just felt nice
>toe area silky soft leather

All boots past 2012 are pretty lame

Lmao didn't post it