What ever happened to him Sup Forums?

What ever happened to him Sup Forums?

your mom

God, he is s cute. I'd let him fuck me to the ground, I'd even let him hold my hand.

American legal system is slow as fuck. He kills 9 people in 2015 and his case will hit court in 2017.

wtf

getting raped in prison

can we raise funds to have him freed?
is that how murricuck justice works?

the judge actually just announced that he'll be tried by a jury of his peers. the story was washed out because of the Orlando shooting and it slipped under the radar.

probably sitting in an isolation cell slowly losing his mind

>Imyplyng he's not just plotting a daring scheme to escape prison and continue the fight
do you think he joined the aryan brotherhood yet?

Fine, hide behind your computers and eulogise this piece of shit.

Murdered church goers, unarmed old people.
Let's go guys, let the hate begin.

I'm actually very interested in him

He seems so, composed

he needs some Whey and free-weights and he will be a fine Aryan soldier

Getting raped by blacks probably.

But blacks would rape him if was arrested for giving old black ladies too much loving emotional support too. They hate whites and faggoty rape is part of dey cultcha!

No it's not that, he just has something that humanizes him that other murders don't have

Can't pinpoint it

What do you see when you meet old black people?

Getting raped by blacks probably.

But blacks would rape him if was arrested for giving old black ladies too much loving emotional support too. They hate whites rape is part of dey cultcha!

Which is ironic, because that's what drove him to murder in the first place

I thought he'd waived his right to jury trial

Take me to church,
I have to confess my sins,
I have to search for someone to let me in.
The number nine is coming to my mind,
Nine people, nine niggers, nine Christians,
Let's take a vacation in South Carolina
And finally take me to church

lel @ you guys eulogizing this useful idiot

he chimped out harder than anyone else in that church ever did, took innocent lives, and now will be used as a propaganda tool for the marxists to advance their agenda

don't see how any good came out of this

Read his manifesto. It's like he needed someone sensible to talk to and had no one around, because he had no one around he reacted in the completely wrong way.

Idealogical motive. Think about the others like Brevik, Kaczynski, Varg (not high profile like the rest but still a good example). All committed high profile crimes but are very, like you said, well-composed and had no problem explaining their actions.

he is just a schizophrenic who take Sup Forumstards so seriously

Too good for this world

RIP in peace elliot rogers

Fuck Roof

Useless cunt

Complete tarnishes the reputation of White people and offers deflection ammunition for Muslim sympathisers

Death penalty.

Will literally be gassed

Because you can't act like a racist-asshat in the real world and expect people other than racist-asshats to look at you reasonably.

You can want to preserve and be proud of the white race without acting like a complete sperg like this dumbass.