My favorite artists are U2, Bruce Springsteen, and R.E.M

My favorite artists are U2, Bruce Springsteen, and R.E.M.

Other urls found in this thread:

atu2.com/news/transcript-bruce-springsteen-inducts-u2-into-the-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhiSO_OG1gY
youtube.com/watch?v=vbm4XLTmk4I
youtube.com/watch?v=cvFQS2uk6Io
youtube.com/watch?v=HRRedWpLYBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's nice to know, user.

pretty rad, mate

oops forget eminem and kenrick

>Bruce
>R.E.M.
Mostly good taste

>Jewish women is there twice

They're afraid of White and Asian women I guess...

democrats I got a question.
Why

Early U2 is good man. Even the boss himself would admit to that.

And pretty sure Michael and the guys in U2 are buddies too.

Jesus talk about showing your hand

good luck getting anyone elected at all lol. if you guys don't take the midterms, you're finished

Find me where bruce said U2 is good and I will listen to any album by them you want

Indeed, since they're biologically superior

>Oy vey, don't be such an antisemite goyim! Remember the six gorillian

atu2.com/news/transcript-bruce-springsteen-inducts-u2-into-the-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame.html

And has played with them several times before:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhiSO_OG1gY
youtube.com/watch?v=vbm4XLTmk4I
youtube.com/watch?v=cvFQS2uk6Io
youtube.com/watch?v=HRRedWpLYBM

You do realize that U2 of today is nothing like what the U2 of the 80s and early 90s was right?

can someone redpill me on the east asia/western europe brain size meme

I don't actually dislike u2 for the record. Alright so what album my man

In a song? Or are you on the wrong part of the website again.

Depends on what you're into. If you like new wavey post-punk, go with Boy. If you want more politicially charged and slightly better written stuff, go with War. If you want Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois-produced anthemic mainstream rock (their Born in the USA essentially), go with the Joshua Tree. If you want a mix of that style with new influences from artists like My Bloody Valentine and Einstürzende Neubauten and such, go with Achtung Baby.

Of course, like Bruce, the pinnacle of U2 was their live shows from like 1983 - 1993, though even in the later years they were still quite good despite having less strong studio material.

I'm about some New Wave / Post-Punk stuff so I'll listen to Boy first. If I like that I'll check out Joshua Tree cause that's the one people seem to really love

Yeah. I think Joshua Tree is a bit overrated myself and like the one before it a bit more because it's a bit more ambient and spacy sounding.

Though I also like Tunnel of Love A LOT so who knows.

Tunnel of Love was better than I expected. Darkness on the Edge of Town is probably my fav, but Greetings and We Shall Overcome are close.