Which football club has the best supporters (ultras)?

Which football club has the best supporters (ultras)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eoyB-Fq_g98
youtube.com/watch?v=KDg5YB3T-3k
youtube.com/watch?v=IlRQ-pLvIdo
youtube.com/watch?v=8nyg4WLh7IU
youtube.com/watch?v=FSLNjCgIDRY
youtu.be/OJ13qDUXXTI
youtu.be/SOoghyxbnVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New York City FC

RESPECT (Gate 13 PAOK)

N...Y...C... Clap!

Dinamo Dresden

Those fuckers don't even give a crud.

gate 13

they're doopin' mental

not gayduk that's for sure

Goosebumps
youtu.be/eoyB-Fq_g98

Go back

RESPECT from Sweden (gate537883t3)

No but seriously underrated comment, love the comment secons of Ultras videos

Black Army AIK

I dunno the supporters in Argentina and Serbia seem to take it to the next level

BvB

back where

St. Pauli

GATE 13 IS NOT PAOK DELETE THIS

dynamo kiev

The et in Croatia, that's for sure

yah its ridiculous how they lick their assholes online
bet most of them have never been a stadium

>say "no" to racism
>is racist

sorry stavros

liverpol

>tfw live in Burgerland
>would get shot by police if I tried to bring fireworks and flares into a stadium
>no atmosphere at games
>everyone on their phones taking snaps and instagram selfies
>people only get loud when the giant screen tells them to

I saw them play Red Star Belgrade in Chicago
The red star fans are fucking mental

>tfw live in Burgerland
>would get shot
Stopped reading there

which mls team do you see? Just pay the extra few bucks and stay in the toxic supporters section. They seem to have fun, even if there's always drama

dumb phoneposter

Only Europe:

1. Red Star Belgrade
2. Legia
3. Olympiakos
4. Lech Poznan
5. Hammarby

Also Turkey is not Yurop.

>olympiakos

lol

>best supporters
>ultras
pick one yugoslavian fuck

AIK has the most disgusting fans in sweden

Hammarby has most fans but far from best

These roaches.
youtube.com/watch?v=KDg5YB3T-3k

For me its olimpia

youtube.com/watch?v=IlRQ-pLvIdo

t. NYCFC "hooligan"

Hello /reddit/

Ultras are poor fucks who need to draw attention to themselves. Notice how supporters in real countries are laid back.

Spartak Moscow

Respect Corinthians Bad Blue Boys DINAMO

Morocco has some cool ultras

youtube.com/watch?v=8nyg4WLh7IU

For me it's NYCFC, the mentaliest ultras in football.

>in real countries

like andorra? literally all countries have ultras except for like, finland and ireland

we don't in england, except crystal palace but everyone finds them cringeworthy for it

Yes, what happened to England? Today is just a bunch of old farts sitting on their asses the whole game.

crystal palace is my favorite team just because of that

Customers happened.

all of them are subhumans

you get put on the list and all the police/clubs look out for you.

>ultra extreme fanatical atmosphere
cringe

Atlanta United FC

youtube.com/watch?v=FSLNjCgIDRY

my sides

LFC

The fact that you used the word "drama" to describe the fans confirms my overwhelming belief that MLELS fans are the shittiest of the shitty

We do too

Ugh, I just don't get why people glorify this. Like dude, there are people who want to sit down with their family without smoke filling the stands.

I don't sit in the supporters section cuz I'm content sitting next to Mexicans in the cheap seats, I don't need fake atmosphere to enjoy mediocre soccer (I would stop going immediately if there were better teams across town tbqh)
But supporters sections are pretty notorious for shitty vibes

>mfw i saw the US match a week ago and someone had a scarf saying refugees welcome

That sucks
Cuz they're not =(

mirrin the arms on smoke bomb fag

>atlanta
>0 blacks
explain this

user, I don't see color either, but come on man

thats fucking awesome. i fucking love football

It was in Detroit wasn't it...

I assumed that guy was arab like the 49ers guy.

>tfwywn play stickball with the gang

Tigres UANL

And some people don't and they should be in different stands.

Why do tigres fans all come to the outlets in Mercedes after games
Isnt there anything to do over in Monterrey

PeƱarol

>tfw /BannedForUsingSmokebombs/

>muh pashun
fuckin manchildrens

Who else here
/bannedfromstadium/?

>Picking Olympiakos out of all the greek clubs
shit taste desu

The goat

youtu.be/OJ13qDUXXTI

>TV pov
youtu.be/SOoghyxbnVo

>actually getting caught
lmao at your lyfe famalam

Its not Cringe when they live up to the name. Watching this atmopshere and noise level i dont feel cringe but passion and the echoe of something primevil

But then again, im am mainland european and this is part of our tration while you ofc being an A*glo dont understand ultras culture

>and there are people who don't want to sit down and watch the game
>that's ok to some people

the cringe part is not the flares and loud support itself, but how these subhuman monkeys ideologize their weekly chimpout session as some transcendant level of passion that mere commoners couldn't possibly comprehend (exactly like you did in that post) when in reality it is painfully obvious to everyone but them that being an "ultra" is just a way of relieving their roid rage and general pent up angst of a failed working class life.
Being an ultra over 25 is a telltale sign of being an utter failure in life. And the best part is, the clubs themselves fucking despise them too because for every 5 minutes of le ebig atmosphere, they also bring 3 hours of drunknen bydlo fucks that normal people don't want to deal with so they stop coming to the games, massive fines from governing bodies, and vandalized stadium equipment.
Ultras = matchday niggers. of course ironically they're usually far right racist memesters as well because they're too stupid to realize how contradictory it is to hate racial minorities for not being able to act civilized according to European laws and norms while at the same time taking pride in disregarding UEFA laws and norms because that's not chimping out, that's "passion and the echoe of something primevil". Fuck ultras.

So according to this thread the best fans are the ones who are the most violent and those who break the rules?

Football really is a sport for the lower class lol

Spoken well.

HJK

if palace were called spartak or borussia palace and played on the continent a load of people would dickride their ultras. at least they make an effort, atmospheres are shite over here generally and over-sanitised. been to matches on the continent and the atmosphere's on another level.

money, sanitisation, customers. prefer away games to home games for atmosphere, it's more partisan, people stand, sing, bounce, whatever. home games if someone stands up and shows a bit of passion they get told by the old crusties to sit down again.

>tfw you're no longer allowed to gun down the opposing team's ultras

>all this bunch of pussies in the thread

Fuck off, Ultras rule.

Moroccan ultras are underrated

Hillsborough
Tourists

Ticket prices are a big factor too. Young people who actually make noise can't afford to get into the ground, even fucking 4th division clubs charge around twenty quid

/thread

>playing your arch rivals away
>sabotage the mosaic
>arch rivals hold up your team name

based

Fuck youre pathetic. And you are on that wah wah "evil rascist" lets be etno-masochist narrative. And a regular Stadium is build up with ultras section on one side and normal section on others aswell as family section. Yes you can find example of some teams ultras being utter filths but that doesnt take away from the fact that most teams ultras are civilized and arange fights with other ultras in industrial areas or forrests(perfectly fine). Ultras generally never cause trouble or attack regular supporters. Having passion past 25 doesnt mean youre a loser so stop counter-signal the culture of atmosphere.

>disregarding (((Uefa))) corrupt globalist laws

And the wrong here is...??

>Ultras generally never cause trouble or attack regular supporters

i'm not so sure. they clamped down on firms hard here because regular fans including kids would get beaten up all the time

>in reality it is painfully obvious to everyone but them that being an "ultra" is just a way of relieving their roid rage and general pent up angst of a failed working class life.
>Being an ultra over 25 is a telltale sign of being an utter failure in life. And the best part is, the clubs themselves fucking despise them too because for every 5 minutes of le ebig atmosphere, they also bring 3 hours of drunknen bydlo fucks that normal people don't want to deal with so they stop coming to the games, massive fines from governing bodies, and vandalized stadium equipment.

ultras btfo

>Fuck youre pathetic
see
>relieving their roid rage and general pent up angst of a failed working class life.

Dont equate your hooligan culture with normal healthy atmosphere culture. Mainland europe does it a tad bit different most of the times..

ULTRAS DON'T EVEN WANT TO WATCH THE FOOTY

tHE FOOKIN CASUALS

>most teams ultras are civilized and arange fights with other ultras in industrial areas or forrests(perfectly fine)

Just like they have le code of honour where they don't fight with weapons and kick people who are down. Right? Lmao

it's all the same. remember that stabbing of two innocent blokes in instanbul

anybody should be free to walk around in colours chanting, but that's asking for trouble with the vast majority of ultras around europe

>hate racial minorities for not being able to act civilized according to European laws and norms

I cant even, I feel a bit triggered right now as a nationalist.

Bullshit stement on so many levels. Calling them racial minorities like some leftist.. And equating migrants not belonging here not respecting our culture replacing us with Europeans showing passion with the catharsis of the stands "chimping out". Migrants dont generally act in accordance with European norms while -guess what- Europeans do and this isnt something concerning stadiums and ultras. Even IF we europeans were like in the stadium in everyday life it is still us, its our people and culture and not something foreign. Fuck the false "we are above it all" narrative

Here in Portugal, ultras seem very fond of argentine chants, specially those of San Lorenzo. I'm surprised I haven't seen them posted yet.