ITT based countries

ITT based countries

they gave us Cruyff, Van Basten and many blacks

>neverlands
>e
>v
>ever
>r

I like them too they deserved the 2010 World Cup more than Spain tbqhwaoyf.

>tfw choking

dammit bro why
WHY

>ITT based countries
look at my flag

Because we're not german.

>1-7
>based
kek

They didn't choke that final. They were severely outmatched and managed to stay in the game for 118'. Even had a few chances to win it.

I love Planet of the Apes.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

based

This is a prime example of massive choking though. Robben's chance was even better than that of Higuain's on the 2014 WC finals because LCIM had a lot of time to finish his job and unlike in Higuain's case the ball wasn't bouncing which makes the shot a bit harder. I dare say even Messi could've scored this one.

He should have cut inside and leave casillas behind

They did choke some great opportunities during the match but overall I wouldn't call that match a choke. They had no right to even be in it for as long as they were. And it's not like they were keeping Spain out with classic defending. It was luck and bravery that kept them in it.

Well it's never happening again guys. We're like the English team except we will never qualify again

and spain's inability to create anything

There's no such thing, mate. Look at Barcelona vs Chelshit in 2012 as an example, Barcelona absolutely destroyed Chelshit but they choked and Chelshit took their chances. The gap between those 2 teams was huge, way bigger than 2010 Asspain vs Neverlands. It's just that based LCIM sadly decided not to cut inside at the worst moment ever.

First time seeing ya mate, how are ya?

>ITT based countries
look at this guy's flag

best international team ever la'

how can you lose with hair like that and physical capabilities other countries could only dream about

No era penal

DELET THIS