Now that was a fucking Star Wars movie boys!

Now that was a fucking Star Wars movie boys!

too bad it wasnt made for boys, well, maybe nu-males

>great visuals
>great space battle
>shit acting
>shit dialogue
definitely felt like Lucas's Star Wars

All this fucking shilling, is pathetic.

shills don't exist

now that is what you call corporate garbage that fanboys will eat up!! :D

We're not watching it Disney shill

APOLOGIZE

i am

Go back under your rock, attention whore

Same

>mfw the friend I am seeing it with has no idea everyone dies
He hated JJ's TFA and JJ's Star Trek so cant wait to see him so surprised with the change of tone

Speak for yourself

It felt absolutely nothing like Lucas's Star Wars. There really are a lot of underages on this board.

Has it come out in America yet?

>Eurofag here and I am aware our time zones and dates are different

I have to say I think the worst part was the title card. Their graphic designers should be fired. Their editors too

How does it start? I am aware there is no crawl but is there any text or just str8 to a zoom into Jyn's planet or something?

She is such a god damn cutie I just want to hug her and play with her feet

A long time ago... cut to space

>people actually paid to be propagandized to by "them"

You need to spend some time in a room locked with Vader

Yes, just came back from the showing in Texas.

it's filled with quips but was a pretty decent flick

lol, valid

I am seeing it tonight user. CGI better be as impressive as it is in the trailers. I didnt like TFA CGI.

>great space battle

Say it with me!

NO WHITE MALES ALLOWED!

The quips weren't that bad. I felt the humor felt more natural in this one, and not following the "Marvel quip quota" that 7 felt like it had

Face it. Bad dialogue is Star Wars and any time someone tries to make them sound too smart: it doesnt feel like Lucas' Star Wars which had a comfy feeling

Hell Qui Gon talking to Watto I found very comfy

>"So do I talk first or you?"
Why did JJ keep that dialogue in yet cuts out the scene of Finn saving a villager?

JJ is out of his mind

Yes, and then later they cut to the ROGUE ONE title card, in a horrible, jarring font that doesn't match anything, on a very bad looking semi-static star field background

This might be the most autistic, virginal response I've ever heard. And I liked the movie, you're just cancer

No.

TFA is shit with mary sue and being a rehash but it at least had the star wars magic and being an adventure fron start to the shitty finish.

Meanwhilr Rogue One had a great 40 last mins and before that just boring shit.

They didnt even try to make it interesting.

Rogue One was the first time I've fallen asleep in a theater since 1998's Lost in Space.

Cool, thanks for making another thread about this fuckwit.

it was terrible. wtf was with the cgi. the whole movie looked cheap

Don't forget
>shit pacing at beginning
>shit story
>shit characters
>not so great visuals on Tarkin or Leia

Leia looked great and Tarkin was believable

I honestly felt the complete opposite, for me this movie has more SW magic than TFA. TFA actually felt like a cheap cash grab, i felt raped after it. I really had fun with this one and it felt like a really long hoth/third act of ROTJ movie.

This. Theres plenty to rip apart for this movie but the cgi on tarkin and Leia was pretty solid

Not for me.

I feel like i couldve skipped everything until they fly off to scariff and wouldnt miss anything

that was just a numale lashing out at Trump winning and his sexual frustration

>APOLOGIZE
Gareth, I'm sorry they took your movie away from you

Yes definitely. Rogue One was amazing

>I have to say I think the worst part was the title card
Holy shit it was bad. I'm glad someone else noticed this too.

I'm not falling for the same meme again,
maybe I'll Redbox it later.

>shit acting

Go fuckyourself Diego Luna is a premier actor

I've been watching his career for a long time and the guy's got chops

Only good actor was the director

Tarkin did a better job than Rabbit and San Diego

That depends on what you decide to focus. Personally this wasnt a movie about the characters, it was a movie about the rebellion. It was nice seeing it evolve and watching a differet aspect of it not shown in the original trilogy.

It showed us a rebellion that was closer to actual revolutionaries than to the heroes of good of the OT. The characters were flawed and could even be considered as fanatics, acting with only the interest of the "greater good" in mind, not even doubting before giving their lives for the cause.As an historian i really enjoyed that attention to those sorts of details, it remained me of the tales of actual revolutionaries. For example,i personally loved the 2 seconds the captain of the hammerhead was on screen, it wasnt necessary at all to show his character but they did. For me that scene set the tone of the movie, you could see in his face that guy was given a suicide mission and accepted it because he knew the sacrifice of all of his comarades wasnt in vain. Thats the thing about revolutionaries, they know that victory in such odss demand sacrifices and they are all willing to do it when the time comes, and i felt like the movie was aiming to captured that feeling. Another argument for this is the scene when the mexiacan character is shot and falls, that when i thought "so this is the scene were the main character puts the mission aside to help someone in distress because friendship is more important, fuck that". but nope the girl just accepts that he knew the risk and took it because the rebellion was more important.

R-really?

People accept that?

Or have you guys not seen toy story yet?

everyone dies in rogue one and the movie ends with a holographic leia

It feels weird to not be interested at all in a Star Wars film, or anything the franchise has to offer from this point on . I never imagined this would happen as a kid.

Maybe its just growing up, but I kind of wish it didnt have to be like this.

>It feels weird to not be interested at all in a Star Wars film, or anything the franchise has to offer from this point on

>not wanting to see if Kylo Ren grows up to be a badass or a faggot

>not wanting to see if Rey ends up going to the dark side in WHAT A TWEEST

When you comin over, bucktooth?

Caring at all about TFA makes you an autistic cuck

uncanny valley dude. at least there was like one decent ass shot near the end. fleeting, but decent

the acting was much better than TFA

>Watching a Star Wars movie on your shitty 12" laptop.

Well said friend

The characters weren't fully fleshed out because the real main character was HOPE.

Dude I fought in the meme wars and it had zero political bias and made no remarks on race religion or orientation. Great movie, fun characters, and a genuine good time. I was laughing like a kid and ever cried at one point.

Please please please If you have paypal I will pay you to see it.

HAN DIES.

we all die

>Star Wars film that doesn't appeal to men
D R O P P E D

oh hai, interestellar slowpoke

>wasn't about characters
Then why shove in 8 characters into a spaceship that just meet each other and give one of them a "muh father" plot point?
Should've been a team movie that follows the leader, not a disjointed adventure where we assemble a rag tag crew. I didnt

It does though. This is the kind of Star Wars action I wished the prequels and TFA had.

Are you a gay man? This doesn't appeal to you?

How?

Hot women are good supporting characters, like Leia. Making hot women the main character instead of some young daredevil completely ruins it.

Nice projection btw, fagboi

is that a 20 years old pic?

Nope.

This is what appeals to me.

Jyn's a co-lead with Cassian. She's only important because her dad's some top Imperial scientists.

Rest of the casts are dudes if you swing that way.

The good old sith abortion ritual

Oh. So you are a homosexual. Lucky for you 2016 is a good time to be gay so you'll be alright.

>This is what appeals to me.

Bad CGI from a terrible game?

>no "I Rebel" line
>Tarkin and Leia were passable
>female lead was actually decent and not a Mary Sue

Only issue I had was there weren't any slow moments for the characters to talk to each other, there's just constant action and it jumped right into the plot. I really liked it though. Actually felt like Star Wars

>all that shilling
>Took every opportunity they could to push le ebil white man empire meme
>Everyone just listened to that little cunt despite literally having 0 reason to
>Retconned Kyle Karan which is unforgivable
>Forrest Whittaker should not have been in that movie and taking him out wouldn't have effected the story at all
>Tried as hard as they could to make sure le liberated wimmenz were overly represented in a rebellion they never existed in in the first place
>Pretending Grand Moff didn't personally oversee the construction of the death Star from day one
>Tried the stormtroopers can't aim meme despite them literally being the equivalent of the green berets and SS combined
I actually hate this movie more than I do the last one
Definitely never seeing another kike wars movie(I made a friend pay for it both times)

>No slow moments
>Constant action

Did we see the same movie?

Before scariff there is like 2 action scenes tops and its like nothing happening just drags on and you want something to happen

>no "I Rebel" line
I didn't like the "I Rebel" line in the trailer at first but while watching the movie I could pinpoint the moment where it would have fit and I was disappointed that it wasn't there.

>Please please please If you have paypal I will pay you to see it.

wtf.

Is this pasta?

>Tried the stormtroopers can't aim meme despite them literally being the equivalent of the green berets and SS combined
From what I saw the old movies, the stromtroopers suck.

The hell it was terrible
And the speeches were atrocious
They did shitty marvel quips with that retarded robot
Also am I the only one who hates the fact that they write this shit like it's us saying it instead of the quite fleshed out way people are supposed to talk in star wars?
Also I hated the fucking mustaches, they tried way too hard

Well, I meant that there was a lot of transition scenes and "taking orders" scenes, if that makes sense. There wasn't really a moment where the two leads sat down and talked about themselves with each other.

The mong modeling for Leia was terrible and Taking literally looked like a rubber mask
Also the guy was way too tall to be Taking
How the fuck do you get that wrong?

There was a pretty long segment of just talking about themselves on the ship on the way to that one planet where her father gets killed.

Wasn't that just her trying to tell them the message?

>Bad CGI
Are you in drugs? I would have sat through a whole movie of the stuff they did for the CGI trailers
Instead they spend over half a billion dollars on a trasheap game

>Edwards left Godzilla 2
>Disney butchered Rogue One

It's not fucking fair, bros.

>and not a Mary Sue
Yes the fuck she was
She somehow managed to beat the shit out of multiple stormtroopers on her own with a baton while not being shot
She wasn't gunned down immediately on the platform once the troopers saw her(neither was her mexishit li)
The admiral didn't shoot her in the fucking face the moment he saw her
Mary fucking sue all the god damn way

All is as the force wills it.

>quiptron 2.0
>characters whom you'll forget about next week
>le darth vader version of the rebels
>cgi tarkin was okay but very noticeable
>half the theatre was asleep near the end

At least Vader's scene was pretty cool. Heroes dying randomly instead of Vader hunting them down was wasted potential. Also the people who were asleep will probably say they enjoyed it.

Other than the vendor battle in Jedi that's not true though
Vader told them not to kill the group and Taking even made sure they stayed alive so that they could lead them to the rebel base(which they did)
Every other time the stormtroopers cleaned fucking house
You don't control the entire galaxy with a bunch of soldiers who can't even hit a target after shooting at it multiple times
Especially ones selected exclusively to protect the most expensive project in galactic history

>Mary Sue
>die
I don't think it works that way

Person from Oregon state here. Saw this movie earlier today and loved it!

How does any of that make her a Mary Sue except the baton fight?

She was a criminal, obviously she has hand to hand combat training. And the troopers probably didn't want to shoot their own men, so they hesitated. Even if that's a Mary Sue moment, it's literally the only one and not worthy of having her be a Mary Sue. All that other shit was other people fucking up. The Director was a retard for not shooting her, the troopers fucked up by not shooting her. She fucking dies in the end too. How does that make her a Sue?

>Vader scene happens
>pretty good, a little cheesy
>hope for more
>don't get any
>then suddenly the last five minutes

*not training, experience

Calling someone an autistic cuck makes you a 12 year old

Wow! You're from a place too! That's so interesting! You're existence is irrelevant.You should totally kill yourself.

That also madee sad
Donnie Yen has wanted to be in a star wars movie since he was a kid and this is what he gets injected to
What a god damn waste
Could have been a Baron Do sage, or a Matukai adept, or multiple things and instead he gets the blind man trope

I think he was satisfied with literally saving the galaxy from the Death Star

>krennic asks if the emporer will hear about his success
>starts to grab his throat
>its revealed that Vader is force choking him
>Vader literally says "don't choke on your aspirations"
>storm trooper in the background on drums does a rimshot
>Vader looks directly in the camera and winks

fuck disney