Why aren't you Amerifags voting Gary Johnson?

Why aren't you Amerifags voting Gary Johnson?

I am.
#GUNCONTROLNOW

>"I understand how so many people can believe that if you restrict this kind of weapon you can prevent this kind of incident," (...) "But there's just no evidence whatsoever to suggest that it makes us any safer, and in fact restricting guns makes things less safe, that's the camp that I'm in," he said in a phone interview this morning.
from this morning

We grew out of our edgy libertarian phase.

lel that's a pretty good ratzinger face

I already did in 2012. He's no longer the logical choice.

literally who

Trump shills trying hard to brand garry as a gun control candidate.

Making obvious lies aren't helping you.

In 2012 I would've. Romney was an establishment shill and Obama was Obama. Now we have Trump.

>Australia
Ignoring that I wasn't addressing you -- remind me again how autonomy, privacy, and tolerance are 'edgy'?

You're right, he's a gun control AND open borders candidate

2012 was a good year to vote weedman. I should have done it in 2008 as well but I was just too horrified by this whole CIA Islamic Communism not even a black guy person.

They love getting fucked by the Gov, that's why.

Because libertarians should be shot on sight.

I am tho, mainly because I live in a state thats all but guaranteed to vote Hillary

Because nobody wants to hear about your parental issues that led to you having a problem with authority.

Same here, trying to convince my bernout brother to throw his vote away on johnson.

Yes vote for this guy. Together with Canadian PM he will solve the Muslim probrem in Europe

And nobody wants to hear your mommy issues that led you to want a nanny state.

I could. It's him or Trump.

Because he's not Trump

Because libertarians have become leftist faggots

/thread

I love both my parents and maintain a good relationship with them.

I have no problem with authority, I have a problem with government.

>open
>borders

>baww why won't you mean libertarians vote for my NSA shill candidate trump

He's running on a strong convincing "I am not Donald Trump" platform, so I'll probably vote for him.

>Why aren't you Amerifags voting Gary Johnson?
1. I'm not a Libertarian.
2. The Libertarian Party is fucking insane.

Because he won't ban muslims.

Because he's the WEED DUDE of the USA. Thanks, but no thanks, I prefer my president to be mostly sober and my borders closed.

what's his program btw ?

You've convinced me.
#OPENTHEBORDER

To give France back to Algiers.

>defines politics by left and right
>can't understand why neo-conservatism is fucked
ok Cheney

I am, Leaf-friend.

Libertarians are a joke party.

Just dudes who are rich and naive. They don't understand how retarded open borders is when you're not John McAfee living on a private island.

They also had a neckbeard get naked on stage at their convention.

Only teenagers care about the ideas of Smith, Paine, the Founding Fathers, Mises, Hayek, and Friedman. I laugh at you edgy libertarians, knowing that I am truly enlightened by mein Fohrer Adolf Hitler and the God-Emperor Donald Trump, who will bring prosperity and stability to my country through "great deals".

I fly a Nazi banner in my room, eagerly awaiting for the day of the rope. Meanwhile, you autistic libertarians are reading books like sheep.

Hes a cunt.

Forgot to mention, their leader is just a chode slowly riding the #NeverTrump train towards irrelevance

He has a message only 18-22 year old faggots whose highest level of political thinking was realize God isn't real

I wasn't diagnosed with autism

>voting for independent
>not realizing you're throwing your vote in the trash

Because you're from Canadia.

... and that means your reputation has already lost credibility.

>implying voting matters with Jews around.

Because I like tariffs and I don't like jizya

why arent you???

* sees flag *

*sips*

hes anti gun control. 100% pro gun.