Woah

woah

What's he racing towards?

german ovens make the best kentucky fried chicken

The gold medal. Whites are a physically unfit race.

Whites are the best balance build all round and with plus points for intelligence.

We need to have a discussion about Race.

God.

RACE NIGGA
YOU GOTTA KEEP PACE NIGGAH

you know... gatorade grape is his energy

I'm pretty sure there weren't any flags like this during the summer olympics of 1936, see pic

They just slapped them on the poster for the "DUDE look this nigger is so brave" effect

>when he first steps in the arena

Fuck this racebait movie to high heaven but that sound design was spot on. Literally felt like I was an olympian myself. Too bad that scene will be overshadowed by the entireity of a shit biopic. What a waste.

Is Hitler the good guy in this?

mm yes please give me your big black cock master mmm fuck my boipuicci YES

The real world isnt a rpg and white isnt a race either.

that's pretty cool. What is race bait? I'm never going to watch it but I think it's cool for black people

some German pussy spreading legs for his BBC, he finna hop the fence and shag her hard

MEIN FURHER I CAN RUN!

Except Hitler was nicer with Owen than almost all politicians in murrika, he hated being used for propaganda

Wow, it's about a race AND it's about race

Really makes one stroke the chin in contemplation

>movie is named Race
>double meaning because the main character is black and he's in a race
Wow, I didn't notice this, really makes you think

No goy Hitler was a Monster and wanted to gas everybody.

EVERYBODY YOU HEAR ME GOY!

>Race

>It's a movie
>Not just about the racial spectrum
>But a race as well

Guys, this is probably the first movie that has me genuinely perplexed.

>gas everybody
Hitler was Yawgmoth all along.

Or so normies could see he's black and participating in the Olympic Games in nazi germany.

People who use the word:"normies", are actually people pretending to be above all of the conformity, but really it's just someone pretending regardless which means its a phony fooling themselves.

wannabe normie detected

No, I'm just me and I decided based on whatever conclusions I come to on my own.

Congratulations, you are uniquely retarded.

>$25 million

Wonder which conglomerates helped pitch in to make it look like the movie turned some sort of "indie profit."

And you still think your opinions matter to me. Congratulations for remaining consistently delusional.

The fact that you assumed I was the same poster you replied to and not someone noticing for the 5 millionth time today someone posting about how kickass they are for being above (insert social concept here), including other people that think they're above people.

None of us make our own decisions, all of us down to a man are a product of our environment, memories, and current stimuli. Anything else is conjecture at best.

Furthermore, your argument was fucking stupid in the first place. Using the word "normie" on this forum IS a form of conforming, not all conformations are equal however, it's when and why you conform that matters.

TL;DR go be a fucking faggot somewhere else.

So the sequel will be called master race?

You seem mad. I must have struck a nerve. I don't care what you think. I make mistakes, because that's what being human is. My argument is yours to disagree with, and I don't care either way. I do not think I am above anyone. Merely willing to not use slang that is meaningless. Regardless, you haven't changed my opinion.

oh shit, just realised the title can both refer to the sport and ethnicity, damn...

Is it called Race because he's a nigger?

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

6 GORBILLION

IT REALLY HAPPENED, GOYS

Technically blue isn't a color either, it's just a man-made distinction on the only wavelength, the LIGHT SPECTRUM. Yada yada, we as humans define the differences between things to more accurately define the reality around us. Races are real, get over it, it's almost 2017.

WTF! it's just more hollywood revionism. nazi germany loved black people...