conservafucks

> conservafucks

Dubs thread?
Dubs thread.

Guns do good too

really makes you three

>counting suicides
>counting dindu gang violence

How much has the middle east and Wall St donated to elect Democrats? Saudi Arabia donated 25$ million to the Clinton foundation alone

The weak die, the strong survive.

take it easy op you posted near the exact same thread 5 minutes ago, I know you have to earn your shekels but shill out
>saged
>ignored

only 27 million?

Sometimes my sock sticks to my foot and it's hard to peel off

one off bud

this

Except Abraham Lincoln wanted to ship the slaves back to Africa. Booth was a Democrat faggot

SHALL

I like dogs.

sage

NOT

>90% of gun deaths were suicides or gang related
neither of those are going to be stopped by gun control. Gangs don't give a fuck about the laws, and have the connections to get guns illegally. The suicidal will instead start breathing helium or jumping in front of trains. Gun control would just give the state, and criminals, a monopoly on violence. I don't feel like cops and the army being the only ones with guns is a good idea. I mean the military has killed millions of civilians, and cops are clearly racist power tripping assholes. Why the fuck should the only ones being trusted with guns be members of clearly immoral institutions?

>gun lobby is $27 million

>big pharma lobby is $500+ million.

wew lads

Gun makers at the NRA?

Do they even try?

KEK

I wish schools would teach this.

Yeah, because you have to be strong to use a gun

>republicans have a different stance on guns than me
>therefore it could only be a massive corporate conspiracy
Do these cunts realize that outside of there little bubble most people actually want guns to be legal?

>1 post by this ID
So anons, everybody having a good summer so far?

it's alright although my grandmother died