Who is the best late night show host and why is it Fallon?

Who is the best late night show host and why is it Fallon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8WvPHSMJ6c&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=ClAzH3R8QcU
youtube.com/watch?v=VZ05oRchn7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Kimmel and Conan

Used to be Craig but now he isn't hosting anymore, fuck.

HAHAHAHHAHA

Dubs in honour of based Craig. How appropriate.

I have a hard time thinking of any current talkshow host that is worse than Fallon.

The dude is just so fake.

Shitlibs went insane because Fallon didn't attacked Trump on his show.

Fuck drumpf

fallon is a millennial babysitter, not really comedy. conan and kimmel are the last ones that really try to be funny and the rest are just obsessive vlogs about trump

Years.

Conan is actually funny

I don't mind Fallon. He isn't good, but he knows what he is and just trying to enjoy himself. He is better than the ones who are so far up their own ass that it becomes insufferable like Colbert or Myers.

Jimmy Kimmel is way worse
At least Fallon is great for his reactions

Top tier:
Conan
Average tier:
Kimmel
Worse than shit tier:
anyone else

If he lives that long.

If conan had better writers and guests he'd be god tier but unfortunately only his remotes of amazing. Interviews are good but the guests suck and usually can't keep up with conan

fallon gets literally everyone and plays the awe shucks im happy to be meeting ya type of guy. Which is nice and easy and doesn't take much risk. He does big collabs with people because he doesn't shake any cages

i literally haven't watch colbert other than the election meltdown

Goldman sachs wanted it

So did exon execs and the Russian government

fpbp

why doesn't conan just do stand up or something interactive

his strength is his improv and physical comedy why put him behind a desk

>>implying that glorious alliance of USA, Russia and Japan is a bad thing.

If the Russian government wanted it, I'm perfectly fine with this. Putin is a total bro who hates gays like I do, and he also wants to destroy China and India.

As I do!

I'm so fucking glad I voted for Trump.

There's plenty of remotes, and they use his improvisation.
youtube.com/watch?v=E8WvPHSMJ6c&t=3s

>>Dat chemistry with spain chick
Based Conan

because you like trump

You fucking wish altrightbaby
#dec19th

truly the only late night host I genuinely hate, his laughs are fake as shit and I can't sit through any of his sketches without cringing

I wanna say I have my head too far up my ass or that I'm just distrustful in general but it's really hard to like this guy, I tried

what's happening on the 19th. failed attempt at derailing the election i assume

B8

Conan has fairly weak writers. His remotes are solid I miss the Arnold via satellite skits

>Putin wants to destroy India
Literally lmaoing at you. Russians have always loved the Indians. We both have a mutual hatred of Muslims

Anyone else genuinely upset at the second nicole kidman interview?

God the first one was television magic. That banter, that playful sexual tension.

But come the second one... woah Nicole... Holy shit why is your face frozen solid? I still didn't finish it out of pure fear.

>failed
It will fucking happen

anyone else here miss letterman? He was definitely the best of his time. Was bizarre but wasn't flamboyant like Ferguson.

>Who is the best late night show host

/thread

I bet I could beat up Jimmy Fallon

youtube.com/watch?v=ClAzH3R8QcU

>Textbook comfy

>is
cordon is the only one worse. I want to punch both of em

conan remotes >powergap > fallon gameshow bits > kimmel remotes > conan interviews > colbert > fallon interviews > kimmel interview > corden

So?
Saudi Arabia, China and a few more countries funded the Clinton Foundation during the elections
I'm more worried about those countries than Russia who has done literally nothing wrong, besides Russia having anything to do with the elections have been proven to be a hoax

Definitely. Maybe you needed to be Gen X though, his humor is definitely on that ironic, sarcastic tip with a self-deprecating edge.

I miss that a lot actually, though I guess Conan does that. Conan is basically a Gen X who was obsessed with Letterman which is why he's so good.

Now the egos on these people...good Christ. Colbert literally acts like a thought leader should be on TED Talks every week but couldn't make it motherfucker.

Kimmel looks at everything and just makes fun of it never does he laugh at himself, he makes sure he is above it all. I miss the older style of guy who wasn't too cool to poke fun at themselves but also to mess with people when necessary.

I'm not a huge fan of Conan's interviews either, although he absolutely kills it with certain guests like Bill Burr, Norm, Jeff Goldblum, and of course Harrison Ford back in the day.

Also, his Serious Jibber-Jabber Interviews on Youtube are absolutely some of the greatest interviews I've ever seen, probably because they're not meant to be comedic and Conan shows his scholarly side.

Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=VZ05oRchn7Y
They talk about Woodrow Wilson and you get to see Conan go toe-to-toe with a noted historian and biographer. It's really impressive.

Letterman from Late Night into Late Show up to late 90's early 00's were the best years. His remote segments and random stupid stuff like throwing shit off the roof are amazing.

fuck fallon and fuck you

I know you're posting this ironically and yes, it is overblown by the left, what happened in that interview.

But it's also poignant in that Kimmel would laugh hysterically and kiss the ass of anyone that his staffers throw in a chair beside him, despite who they are. As long as they're marginally famous, he'd do his same disgusting schtick and that's not a knock against Trump or any of his would-be guests, just against Fallon himself for being so transparently insincere about everything.

I fucking hate this guy.

Fallon, not Kimmel sorry.^

i've always wanted conan to do either a travel show like palin's around the globe, or host a celebrity panel show like qi.

not until Dec 12, 1996 did i realize the Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon are 2 different guys

He'd be great at the travel show. I feel like he's getting tired of interviewing mostly empty-headed celebrities only interested in plugging whatever they're in, though.

I'd like to see him step away and do a more serious interview series for PBS or something drawing on his immense knowledge of American history.

fuck am i high i meant 2016

wtf I hate being a goodnatured host now

>least cynical, whiny and political host
>people hate him
Literally why

Colbert's interviews are some of the worst things ever put on TV. The """"banter"""" is so stilted and every comic is so obviously just doing parts of their act that it's jarring.

There's a difference between being good-natured and being a giggly, pandering schoolgirl that laughs at even his own jokes. He's an absolutely terrible host.

Why are you so defensive? I wasn't insulting Trump or insinuating that he has done anything wrong whatsoever. I'm insulting Fallon. Do you run his fucking fanclub or something?

No way.

Kimmel, for the most part, behaves like a talk show host, but also reacts and engages his guests like a normal human being for the most part.

Fallon seems to exaggerate every laugh, every movement, and some of the shit he does on the show with his guests are cringeworthy as fuck.

Kimmel seems to have way better interviews overall

>Best late night show host
>Fallon
>ever
user, you, along with everyone else that agrees with you, can go ahead and kill yourselves tonight because the world will definitely be a better place without your shitty opinions.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Because he's spineless see He's also got no charisma which is a must if you're a talk show host.

>pretentious douche that is in a perpetual state of boredom
>fake laughs his way through interviews
I can't figure out why people would hate him user.

fuck off

he's a lefty but NOT LEFTY ENOUGH

that's why you cunts don't like him... because he doesn't go on anti-gun rants like conan or pump out jew propaganda 24/7 like colbert etc.

He is objectively more talented than anyone else currently in late night, edge lord.

>ill write off conan forever because he's anti-gun
You people are so fucking polarized that it's disgusting. No negative capability whatsoever.

I would understand if you had problems with Colbert because it's almost all that he does as a host, but Conan? He's not Colbert. He may say things here and there but he's a guy that's entitled to his fucking opinions. If you can't disagree with someone and still enjoy their non-political work, you're an absolute pleb.

>laughing like a retarded asshole at shit that's not funny
>mumbling like a faggot with a dick in his mouth while telling jokes
Yes, you are so totally right. It requires years of sucking dick and talking at the same time to master that talent.

>He may say things here and there but he's a guy that's entitled to his fucking opinions. If you can't disagree with someone and still enjoy their non-political work, you're an absolute pleb

You fucking idiot, late night shows are supposed to be something enjoyable to watch before you go to bed, not political indoctrination. If someone wants that, they can turn to CNN or FOX etc.

Faggots like you are exactly why Trump won, people are sick of the bullshit. And you still don't get it.

>millenials don't remember Craig Kilborn

LMAO

Memes aside Conan was goat by far, now he's a cuk and jiver.

In what fucking way is Conan indoctrination? Jesus fuck.

Craig Ferguson was the best post Carson. He was a lefty but he didn't politicize his show, and was entertaining as fuck.

Going with Colbert (who's about to get replaced) over him was an epic mistake.

>muslim extremism
>let's ban guns

youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I

>objectively more talented than a guy who wrote for the Simpsons, SNL, graduated with honors from Harvard, and has been hosting late night television since he was 30
We're not talking about Colbert, you fucking mouthbreather. Can you not read? Are you as dumb as your post reads?

Conan doesn't go on political rants every night. He does tasteful bits about whoever is in the news, just like every other late night host in the world. If the guy wants to stand up after a national tragedy one fucking time and express his opinion on something after giving people that enjoyable thing to watch before bed for over 20 years, he's earned that right and if you didn't like what he was saying, all you had to do was change the fucking channel for 20 seconds.

Do you not see the irony of what you're saying?
>hurr we're sick of political indoctrination
>now watch while i politicize someone's entire career because he said something once
>oh and im also going to drag this discussion down into political shitposting
>b-but everybody is sick of political indoctrination guys
>spreads ass-cheeks and shits political shit across the entire thread
Literally kill yourself, you smegma-brained faggot.

Lol at watching this shit. Fucking sheep.

Fact: letting a late night talkshow host touch your fro brings good luck

i didn't even know he said that. still, he doesn't do it all the time which is why people like him

>guy who wrote for the Simpsons, SNL, graduated with honors from Harvard

>tfw too smart for goys

Don't forget getting kicked off the Tonight Show after only a few weeks because he sucked so bad. Enjoy "TBS".

yeah i get that, he's too smart and funny to be wasted on celebrities on cable tv.

8+ months, and only because he didn't agree to be pushed back by le chinman. jay was doing bad in his new slot too, so he wanted his old slot and push conan back an hour. he didn't want to, and left. got 40 million for it too.

>Fallon best hst

Go to sleep, Trump.

Conan everyone else is shit

Conan and Kimmel are the only ones worth watching

>stop picking on him! You big bullies!

Props to Colbert for basically telling Trump he still thinks he's a piece of shit to his face, even after he won.

>We're not talking about Colbert, you fucking mouthbreather

literally the post right above...

>Props to Colbert for basically telling Trump he still thinks he's a piece of shit to his face, even after he won.
>implying that isn't the easy thing to do
top kek, it's the cheapest form of pandering imaginable

>Fallon seems to exaggerate every laugh, every movement, and some of the shit he does on the show with his guests are cringeworthy as fuck.
I don't think it's fakery, I think it's the booze