I can't get mad at ISIS

The kike media wants me to hate ISIS. So far ISIS has been attacking things I don't even like. Gay Bars, Shitlib Communist kikes like Charlie Hebdo, Death-Metal Faggots , Synagogues and Belgians.

Wake me up when they hit a Church, a conservtive rally, NASCAR or a Hockey Match. I really couldn't care less about what they do on their home turf in Syria or Iraq.

Maybe they are signalling that they want to be an ally to conservatives in the West by killing people we don't like. Maybe this is a Muslim way of outreach to far right nationalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIV3czRMEpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When they have enough power, and people in western countries, that is when they will start killing conservative Christians.

bretty good 6/10

>death metal faggots
Source?

Oh shut up you dumb cuck they're just another manufactured terror group.

Wake me up when they go for Islam's biggest and oldest and most obvious enemy, the fucking JEWS right next door to them.

When they disrupt the distribution of Budweiser you will see a civilian navy of a million bass boats crossing the Atlantic to fuck their shit up real good

>The kike media wants me to hate ISIS
Hitler enjoyed cake, therefore

This is a serious topic. You memes don't belong here. I'm siding against OP tho.

didn't they kill some yids in israel a couple days ago?

You're an idiot they've crucified a priest

they don't have to kill christians. in a few years we will start seeing violent backlash against christians by the liberals in the west, all in the name of "tolerance", because islamic violence is somehow our fault

you should join them then.

The band was named The Eagles of Deathmetal. They weren't metal, they were hipster trash.

Kek has spoken, also interested to see if this is true.

He's talking about Eagles of Death Metal, the American rock band (not in any way close to metal) that were playing at the bataclan. Jesse Hughes (lead singer) is also a pretty well known conservative. OP is a troll.

then why the fuck dont you move to iraq then if you hate freedom so much, abdul? get the fuck out of my country

they kill christians and attack churches in syria/iraq tho
but anyway 8/10

> Syria

If I was a hypotetical white Christian fundamentalist I would be hypothetically

lol laughed pretty hard, good one op

They actually genocided the yazidi and sexually enslaved their blonde blue eyed womens. They hate you with all their being just for not being a muslim born in a muslim country.
They hate you and will behead you if they had the chance. Btw the moderate is the one that will sharpen the machete.

hypothetically executing all the muslims and Indian religious intitutions here or deporting them.

Syria is their territory they can do whatever the fuck they want in Sandniggerdom

I wouldn't be mad at ISIS if they didn't spread terrorism to Western countries and they weren't very open about their plans to spread across the globe. If a bunch of Fundamental Islamists took over Syria or some other shithole in deserts and kept to themselves then who the fuck cares. Tribal muslims want Sharia, they don't want or understand democracy. If they had oil they would be our number one ally in the region.

No.
They want Islam to rule worldwide and all western institutions to fall.
You are a useful idiot or invader.

A

they'll hit the easy, vulnerable targets first

>eurocucks
>liberals
>gays
>artists

once they are done, they'll move on to the christcucks and the jews with the nukes they get from comandeering the eurapedean """military""" through affirmative action

Attacking the West is what all the Islamic cool kids are doing.

>Death-Metal Faggots
Was with you till then.

Scum

youtube.com/watch?v=rIV3czRMEpI

I'm sure Trudeau already has a program to help Canadians join ISIS and learn about diversity.

It's very progressive of you to have positive feelings towards ISIS, I hope you achieve your diversity goals and die in a failed suicide bombing soon leaf.

get in this bread we are getting it done

UNCOMMON

FUCKING

samefag

Christians are literally being genocided by ISIS. Get a hand on yourself.

islam will always be the first and foremost enemy to the West. LEFT or RIGHT.

They kill indiscriminately. If you're cool with that, I don't think you should even consider yourself on a political spectrum

ISIS enslaves and martyrs Christians in their territory. I have more in common with those Christians than those faggots that got shot up on Saturday. Fuck ISIS.

You used a smartphone you clever sandnigger

Theyve also shot up retards who get together to watch football matches. I can't help but feel sympathy for Isis, football should be illegal, their fans are always rioting when their team loses and causing problems for everybody else

Those were the usual Palestinians. ISIS, Al Q, they never even mentioned ever touching the zionists who openly slaughter Muslims, logically you'd think they'd go after them first, or eventually, but they never do.

Guess your from Tel-cuckville.

wrong flag

Oh nm. I dont give a shit then.

Meh. They seem to kill mostly niggers and normie cucks from the looks of it, and they may finally bankrupt all of the Euro welfare states with endless niggers.

Don't worry leaf, you can't be mad at your coming overlords.

If you love them so much, why don't you join them?