Brendan Fraser On His Upcoming Bollywood Film

youtube.com/watch?v=I3XbM8Ribjs

Other urls found in this thread:

brendanfraser.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It's a Redditor JUST poster episode

>pleeeeeeeeeeease let me fit in Sup Forums the guys in Sup Forums won't accept me anymore

I don't feel any sympathy for Brendan. Ge shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

Why did we do this to him?

>the way he stares at the ground and talking all nervous

why does he sound like he's about to cry

did this guy have any charisma before the memes got to him?

I cant watch this, it's bumming me out ;_;

his wifes lawyer is behind the camera with a gun

where did it all go so wrong?

Why didn't you save him Sup Forums?

Well, that was fucking depressing to watch

JAJAJAJAJAJAjajaja

!El Justo!

The moment he ever laid eyes on Afton

SUICIDE WATCH

Do I really have to filter "Brendan" and "JUST"? I don't want to feel like shit seeing these threads again and again. It fucking hurts.

He's gotta get rid of the hair. It just looks sad.

He can completely reinvent himself by shaving and getting back in shape. Young Brendan was hot as tits and I'm not even gay

One of these days we will unJUST him

I swear to god if I ever make it as a director I'm going to make Brendan a household name again

Damn he looks seriously fucked up here, all memes aside wish I could give the dude a hug or something

she kind looks like Saoirse in that pic

If he:

-lost fat and hit the gym
-fixed his shitty hairpiece to something better, something like his mummy hairstyle
-got a tan
-got some minor botox
-grew a nice five o clock shadow
-wore some actually nice clothing
-stopped hunching over

He would look fucking great. He has so much potential underneath. Even if he did a couple things I mentioned he'd be a lot better off.

I'd love to totally be his agent and unjust him.

ill watch that shit just for him

why does he sound so defeated
it hurts to see
god fucking damn
i wanna give him a hug

JUST

He doesn't have a lead role, or even a supporting role.

A cameo.
A cameo in a bollywood film.

>mfw I thought he was starring in the Bollywood film

>it's a fucking cameo appearance

Brendan, I...

Doesnt he have a role now in a series? A good role at that?

He's a recurring security guard in The Affair currently.

JUST.

No, but seriously. I thought he was actually of important to the story.

is that a good series? im glad for him

You guys happy?

>that out of breath, soft speech

Yeah that's called social anxiety. He clearly has anxiety, the JUST meme isn't that funny anymore with him. It's picking on Brendan now.

why does he sound like he's about to cry at any moment?

is this the power of women?

We tried to save him, don't you see?

*importance

Reminds me of this.

>top searches for alimony include Brendan

end ur life senpai

>mfw it's fucking real

>Fraser reduced to Poopta Gupta flicks instead of American kino

JUST

which one are you?

No, eat shit you ugly fuck

Brendan Fraser plays a guy who is in the middle of 2 Indian Mafia families trying to kill each other over some trouble or some shit and he has to try and settle the piece between them so yeah his role is pretty big.

So /got/ was kino all along?

I loved George of the Jungle and the Mummy as a kid

This hurts, he looks so broken

why does he always seem like he's on the verge of breaking down into tears

oh god this shit makes me laugh so hard

because he is

yeah its my dream too to have a fat awkward sperglord from Sup Forums as my agent

Where's TheChamCham when you need him?

I know how to look good and you don't, I guess that's why your mom told me such a disappointment last night =D

You hear his soul falling apart as he speaks. Holy shit we've reached peak JUST.

>posting irl on Sup Forums
JUST

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID Sup Forums THIS IS ALL ON YOU

We tried to raise awareness for his resurgence. Little did we know it'd irreperably break his spirit

brendanfraser.com/

JUST

this is so fucking sad

he's so broken he's going to fall apart and crumble to dust any moment now

Dont worry Brendan we at Sup Forums are working on revamping your career. In the meantime use the filters....

Wow. I love time capsule websites like this and Space Jams. Reminds me of a pre-web designer time.

Can someone spoonfeed me what the deal with Brendan Fraser was? I remember he used to be a good actor, how did it all go down the drain?

His wife divorced him and got a lot of money. Brendan hasn't had anywhere near the level of success he used to have and is struggling financially. Sup Forums doesn't like to see him in pain like this, and our way of coping is to make memes about his ordeal.

Brendan needs that one role that hits close to home. Like a guy who was once in good standing but fell and is all washed up and rung out and on the edge. Roles like that could really revitalize a down and out actor's career.

oh shit, it's back up? it was down a few days ago.

i'm giggling at this thread like an idiot. i love it.

I couldn't even watch t for fucks sake

>Brendan has finally let go of his fantasies of building a successful marriage with a western woman and realized there is a whole world of exotic pussy out there
my man, he has put on a bit of weight and sounds anxious, his body language too, holding the mic stiffly like that, though he has cleaned himself up and he is putting himself out there, I think George Clooney holds the #1 spot now

>Flash 7 Required

Fucking hell that takes me back

He needs his very own The Wrestler. Of course Mickey Rourke is still doomed

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM
>that low level of eye contact
>that voice
>that lack of social ability whenever the interviewer says anything

If I didnt know that this was a former action star from the mummy and other movies Id seriously believe he had severe aspergers

He doesn't want to say or do anything that could end up as a meme. he knows.

his energy seems so low. like a man beaten down by a corrupt system that drained his blood like a parasite.

>That absolutely broken voice
>That dead silent crowd
Fucking hell

Good lord does he sound depressed. Do you think he knows about the memes?

I remember some user on here said they saw him on the street in LA and yelled JUST at him a few months ago.

when the alimony comes, the hairline goes

He sounds like Noam Chomsky now

ONE WORD: ALIMONY

If mel gibson could make a comeback surely brendan can too

I'M WIDE AWAKE AND I CAN SEE THE PERFECT SKY IS TORN

How big a cuck of an interviewer do you have to be to get Brendan as your guest?

Why was this thread deleted earlier?

that was depressing as shit to watch.

did his wife also alimony'd his soul? he looks like a lifeless puppet

JUST JUST MY JUST UP

what went so wrong Sup Forums?

was Brendan destined to be /ourguy/?

You don't know how depression works do you?

;_;

It doesn't exist?

>these things cost money
>implying his pocket change can afford anything other than top ramen

She's not even that hot.

i've never seen a man so utterly defeated.
did we do this?

it's like for a brief moment he looked into the future and saw what she would to him.

I thought Texas Rising was enjoyable. If it was a big as Hatfields and Mccoys his career would have rejuvenated. As I understand it had average ratings.

Kek
Got any sauce on that senpai?

Mel is a seme
Alimony man is a uke
You dont unjust a uke after it has stared into the abyss

dem digits on fire doe my family

Can we save him Sup Forums?

He actually fucked up twice.

He got married to a cunt who left him and ended up score $900,000 a year in alimony. That level of alimony was so high that he had to take any role he was offered to afford it, this in turn damaged his reputation as an actor and basically killed his acting prospects.

Then he had a chance, he starred in the Journey to the Center of the Earth remake which was a surprise success and was considered to be turned into a franchise, this could have been his come back. However he is a loyal man, and that screwed him.

When Journey 2 was entering production, the director of the original movie was busy. Brendan loved working with the guy so he said he would hold off on starring in the sequel until the director could come back. Instead the studio said fuck you and hired a new director and the Rock to star.

And that's how we end up here.

Does he have a lazy eye?

What the fuck is up with his face?

The sad thing is that even if he does really well he still has that alimony hanging over him. Almost a million a year is fucking ridiculous.

>Almost a million a year is fucking ridiculous.

You can give thanks to that due to his wife leaving him right at the absolute peak year of his career, several films all paying out in the same year meant the courts standard "previous years earnings" calculation came out at that crazy number. Seems planned to be honest.

He tried to have the alimony lowered but she argued he had more money than he showed and was hiding it, court sided with her.