Is xanax degenerate?

Is xanax degenerate?

who gives a fuck?

Yeah it is. It's a bastion of Jew York.

Druggie friend of mine (currently in prison after having an accidental baby with dirty slut, among other things) gave me a zanny bar once for fun. I never thought I could be that OK with how much degeneracy went on that evening.

Yes. Take kava instead.

It's practically the definition.

Only time I ever stole shit or ever did any bigger tier behavior I was on Xanax so yes it's like BIX NOOD in a pill.

or kratom. or anything else.

when someone tells me theyre gunna "pop a xan" or "take some bars" its an automatic indicator of mental retardation

It's like being drunk but worse. You do things you won't remember.

I basically pillaged a McDonald's while screaming at niggers. I got arrested by the LVPD and got it reduced to public intoxication.

Id say try it once

Yes. Probably one of the most degenerate drugs. Only used by the highest tier losers going nowhere in life.

Nigger- tier*

>there are people ITT who cannot control themselves while even the slightest bit intoxicated

Bartards are the scum of the earth. I'll slap the shit out of anyone I see on bars

No, they're the people who found out you won't even remember most of the shit you did on xanax if you weren't fucked up enough to develop a tolerance.

Well I have massive anxiety and take Ativan, which is classified as the same type of drug as Xanax, and it really doesnt seem like a huge thing, it just kinda makes you sleepy and not have tension in your chest, and personally makes it so I can shit without throwing up and sweating etc.

same but i take klonopin

to us with anxiety, xanax just brings us back down to normal people levels

I guess I just have reached your tolerance level Tyrone. I'll just snort it on the daily.

snorting xanax will actually do nothing

You can't snort xanax it only dissolves in your stomach. I mean you can but it'll just take longer because you'll still end up swallowing it

Nope, just you

Holy shit klon.

Seriously, I don't know anybody who got hooked on these things who doesn't regret it. Some of them have been able to work down to small maintenance levels, and most turn around and get hooked on some combination of drinking and smoking to deal with life like most normal people.

It's a shit-tier anti-anxiety drug, there are better benzos

Also, never ever drink with it, those two mixed are responsible for most accidental overdoses

Meh it depends how much you take.
You can drink as much as you want as long as you stay under 4mg.

>who gives a fuck?

The answer to every question if you take Xanax, if taken daily throw in crippling memory problems.

This guy is correct. It is poorly water soluble, so it is not readily absorbed through your mucus membranes.

Yeah, they shouldn't even prescribe it. Also lots of drugfags romanticize it. I'm not against all recreational drug use but shit like this really fucks you up

It's worth mentioning that benzos are one of the only common drugs that kill you with withdrawl. Not even heroin can do that

Exactly, such a large number of ppl end up getting addicted from prescription drugs instead of so-called gateways