Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist organization

>Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist organization

?????

?????

You don't have to be white to be a white supremacist
We all know that one person that isn't white but wishes they were and defends them

the fuck are you talking about

Hes a fucking shuttle pilot... hes not some admiral or a general.

Don't worry the Empire is not white supremacist the writer was just trying to call Trump voters bad evil people.

Brown skins led by a stronk woman!

Fuck Trump!

fuck white people

You idiots need to stop taking shit so seriously.

You need to stop taking things so seriously

wow i really love pol false flags woo hoo

>dat caucasoid facial structure

Thrawn is from the master race

There are two black characters.
One of them worked with Vader, who wears a black costume who worked for another character who wore nothing but black.
Then with New Wars, the only shown black character worked for the Empire before switching sides for white liberal pussy.

Sheev both made him an admiral in secret and stationed him at the far reaches of Empire space so nobody would know about him

The idea is that in the Star Wars universe

Human="white"

Like they're human supremacists
I know, it's fucking stupid

The Empire is pro-human and racist against aliens.
Thrawn is literally an honorary human.

AND THE FUCKING GIRL THAT FUCKING DESTROYED A COUPLE OF GALAXIES WITH HUX'S TOTALLY NOT PENIS EXPY WEAPON PLANET.

My wife's kids not getting any of that SW merchandise now because I don't know who the good guys are anymore, the cultural marxists in space or the space nazis.

human supremacist
they only said (white) to make an example

Can someone please explain this blank post meme? Does it mean your post wasn't even worth a reply?

>idiot writer is fired, all his shit rewritten by Gilroy followed be massive reshoots
>in an attempt to market movie, and gain points with fat gross tumblr women, he tweets some stupid social justice shit trying to make it seem like going to the movie is a way to protest trump
>people too stupid to see this is just a ploy to sell tickets.
>the movie was being written BEFORE trump announced run for presidency
>it is a direct prequel to a film from the 70s for fucks sake

Everyone is stupid except for me.

The Empire would be the establishment and Trump would be the rebellion. But liberals will never be able to admit that.

Nigger pls, Trump is Palpatine.
Enjoy your Goldman Sachs wild ride.

Hillary is Palpatine. Without questions, she's a monstrous creature and looks exactly like Palpatine also emails reviled shes a satanist which is basically IRL sith lord.

Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades, and Rogue One is a pretty good movie. Win win for me since I don't cry over movies or support Hilary.

delusion, the post

Chiss are just humans that evolved on a cold as fuck planet.

When you comin over, bucktooth?

>also emails reviled shes a satanist
It's so hard to take you people seriously

so the opposite of niggers?

you can go read them yourself, I thought it was goofy as fuck too but it's a fact. Wealthy inbred delusional fucks, what can I say. that's Hilary.

Until Thrawn is in movie *into the garbage it goes"

I remember watching TFA and there was a cute black chick operating Starkiller Base. Are there colored bad guys in this one too or just this hero as the... rogue one.

I agree completely. I view all new Star Wars movies as garbage until they finally put Thrawn in one.

Arabs are white.

Pls read your waifu's leaked mails now

Tell that to kanjiclub!

They write this do trigger you, you do realize that, right?

Because of how silly you've been acting the last couple of years cause of women and black folks being in movies you can just write
>"I like women"
and you guys will swarm them which leads the media picking it up.

Congrats, you pawn.

Not Fucking canon!

I'd love to see this powerpoint. Then I'd love to see the OP of that powerpoint in liberia

stale

Your face when you read the emails. dude these are some sick fucking puppies. This satanic shit has been found over the world past decades. Ain't even meming.

?

>he doesn't know

>Rebels characters made it into Rogue One
It's canon, user. Get over it.

???

You really going with "they're not white supremacist, they have black slaves too!" buddy?

>slaves

Jesus christ, you're pushing it

Finn was supposed to be top of his class and Phasma's favorite, but they cut that for muh action.

you Are Dense

He was in Rebels so he is canon again now

His slave name was FN-2187

He literally did not have a human name, or any kind of freedom. He was property.

Stop validating organizations that threaten to kill me, my family and my entire race.

Rebels is canon friends. Do enjoy it.

The elite of the Western world and arguably other parts are Satanists/Pagans and into black magic rituals and what not. Before it was all conjecture with blurry photos of the Bohemian grove. The e-mails basically confirmed it all and vindicated the tinfoils.

Oh yeah and pedowood, pizzagate, so on and so forth.

Rubber dingy rapids brother.

keep crying bitch nigga

Didnt TFA have a black girl on the imperial base thing sitting at a desk also?

>Hera mentioned as one of the Rebel leaders
>Ghost is part of the final battle
I'm sorry scrub but this cartoon for children is totally canon now.

election's over, nobody cares about shillary anymore, have to face up to the fact Trump tricked you into thinking he wasn't a globalist corporate shill. By the way, wasn't he supposed to lock her up? :)

>Please note that the Nazis are a white supremacist organization

?????

>Hera Mentioned as one of the Rebel Leaders
>Ghost part of the final battle

The Hera name drop I might have missed but where the fuck was Ghost?

trump only won because hillary was a shit

I didn't believe that shit either but we now live in a world where one can simply look up evidence on your phone while taking a shit. She's a crazy mutha fuhka look it up

In fairness they are weekend satanist, they don't eat real flesh, they only pretend.

It's kinda pathetic, Last Podcast On the Left has a episode about it. Like four years before the Shillery train left the station. Henry still wanted to vote for her the other two voted for The Trump even though they arn't saying it.

*Iranians

As were the rest of the storm troopers, what is your point

Jesus Christ you libtard cucks are actually low IQ

>the empire is white supermacist because it is human centric
>the new star wars movies don't have a single non-human companion in the core cast

Bravo, JJ abrams

what a vibrant and diverse universe you have conjured by including 5 different ethnicities of human and not a single member of any other species from the star wars universe.

Not even a twilek

RIZ AHMEDS BUGEYES CRACK ME UP

HE'D BE IMMEDIATELY IDENTIFIED IN AN ISIS VIDEO JUST FROM HIS EYES SHOWING

>Not even a twilek

#TLM

Kek

It's been like that since the first movie came out tho.

>Imperial shows all whites= OMG THEY DEMONIZE WHITE PEOPLE

>Black Stormtrooper shows up=THERE CANT BE BLACK STORMTROOPERS, FO IS RUINED

well the whole point of Thrawn is that he is the only non-human high ranking officer

Anthony Cumia is in the new Star Wars movie? Awesome.

>Rebels is canon
ok but I seriously hope you fuckers aren't so autistic that you would watch that trash. Sup Forums is unreadable because they do actually watch cartoons made for toddlers and they don't even realize that they are very offputting manchildren

I unironically agree with this.

What the fuck is even the point of spess movies when there are no aliens at all?

are you blind? It was the easiest one to spot

Chopper running around was easy to miss but the Ghost was all over the final battle.

I don't but they sound smart.

Sup Forums is objectively the worst board

He's the exception to the rule you retard, that's why Palpatine tells him to stay out of the spotlight until he's needed

White (Human) supremacist, saying their preference for humans over aliens (With rare exceptions for very near-human types) is an allegory for White supremacist politics on earth.

Which it sorta was, especially in the EU where they dialed the Nazi up to 11.

Trumpfags are getting desperate now that they can't defend their daddy with "But what about muh Killary??" so they have to make shit up. They're bringing back the birth certificate bullshit right now. top kek

I mean they had a droid and TFA brought back chewie. Plus there was a lot more background alien stuff than ANH since they had more costume budget.

That's just Sheriff Joe, years of having to enforce Immigration law with a county police budget have driven him insane.

Podesta and such went to some private Pseudo-satanist shock-art dinner with a lady who says her private exhibitions are real black magic.

That much is confirmed, look up the Spirit cooking email.

Wasn't Hillary's entire campaign the very definition of "I'm your only choice now, vote for me"?

It really was.
For a time I saw her as the lesser evil, but as soon as I saw those campaign ads coming up with celebrities literally saying "Don't forget, you better vote because it's public record! Don't want to get shamed, now do you?", I knew I couldn't vote for her.

Stayed home and watched the coverage and felt really good when the underdog pulled through.

>but what about Hillary??

So he's a bad guy who switched sides or a spy?

Human

>they are bringing back
We didn't bring back shit. Two different scientists on separate continents who knew nothing about it, verified that there were multiple forgeries. Are you arguing with science? Are you denying global warming?

>muh russians
The Cold War is over, user.

>Don't want to get shamed, now do you?

SJW FASCISM IN A NUTSHELL

LIBERALS CREATED PRESIDENT TRUMP

>Brian Wu

>Two different scientists on separate continents who knew nothing about it, verified that there were multiple forgeries.
wew lad those scientists are totes legit that's why Obummer was impeached in 2012 when based Trump delivered those scientific evidences