here is how his videos go:

>okay so today i'm gonna listen to ____
> you guys have been non-stop telling me to listen to this
>okay i like where this is going
>WAaooowwWWS this production!!!11111
> oo00HHHq!!!!!
>did he just do that!!!!!!!!!!111
on a loop

dont forget 4 minutes of trying way too hard to come up with an intelligent explanation for a song's meaning after playing a 10 second clip of it

also him walking off screen and playing a really loud gunshot sound to imply that he killed himself because of how good a part in a song was

also "bruh"

bigquint is the only acceptable reaction channel
no one else will give you a blessed day

bigquint is glorious
His majestic body as he dances in his videos resonate with me and my spirit

Non-White

his dog skits make me wanna curl up and die.

I want him to react to death grips, why isn't he doing it? I'm sure he's gotten a billion requests to do so.

Dont follow his channel, but what dog skit are you referring to?

He's chill

copys /ourguy/ fantano

he's already familiar with death grips, in his Atrocity Exhibition reaction he mentions them

Big quint is the ugliest piece of shit reactor I have ever laid my eyes on. That retard will dance to anything that has a beat. Shawn Cee at least tries, you guys have shit taste.

i hate the way he edits

>reaction channels
for what purpose

He's black, so his opinion can be discounted off hand

He has such a retarded face, why would anyone watch this? Surely there's better music related entertainment out there

turbo reddit normie

he black lmfao

t. Soyboy whitie

Never heard of him until he made that video of him listening to Madvillainy and somehow recognizing the samples from the tracks on the album and instantly knew that this faggot was full of shit and never watched another video of his.

this.
>recognized gentle giant
>claimed to have spent years searching for all caps despite it being on a show where he could've easily googled the credits right then and there

ok

white people invented that term you stupid nigger stop using it and ill stop calling people nigger