*farts*

*farts*

no she doesn't

Wait a minute...that sounds familiar.

now that's what I call a swift brap

Yes she does it's called Reputation.

Imagine the smell...

How do you think her farts are now that she has gained weight?

Smells like lotus flower... I'm calling my lawyers.

Fucking kek.

It's over for Tay Tay

She's a top 5 biggest pop idol in the world and can't get someone to shave or laser her grotesque arm hair?

Fuzzy arms are sexy.

Keep believing that. The Feminist trend of praising the masculine and grotesque in women wont make har arm hair in less gross. She probably keeps it as a badge like every other female in the spotlight status signaling their feminism.

there's literally nothing wrong with arm hair
leg hair is different because nice smooth legs are really sexy
what sex appeal is there to the arms? not much unless you're a fucking weirdo

hairy pussy is great, my man

there is literally everything wrong with using the word literally. fuckin overused word. Its so gay ..just stop this. What are we, all that one character from Parks and Recreation. fuck this

beautiful

#rekt

>muh handjobs
palms aren't hairy, brainlet

Delet

#rekt

>spice up your sex lives by getting your girlfriends to shave their arms
can't believe I fell for this, 7/10 bait user

Where did i say shave them, brainlet?

*braps your path*

lawsuit incoming

That's why we love her, she's all natural babes.

It's become a meme at this point. I literally use it only ironically.

i want her to repeatedly kick me in the balls

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

she has a nice butt