Was he a criminal?

Was he a criminal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anjyiO754hU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was a dad in a John Hughes movie. He wears a suit, drives to downtown Chicago, sits in a office for eight hours, and then comes home.

Didn't they say in the movie that it was Kevin's dad's brother that was paying for it?

He was an executive at MacMillen Toy Company

Did he have too many kids? Or not enough?

There was an article last year saying that house was listed for over $2.5M (they used an actual house in a ritzy Chicago suburb for the exterior shots).

People IRL live in those homes.
Those people tend to also go on nice vacations.
When I worked at Starwood Hotels I would regularly book trips for people where the hotel alone was costing them 20-30k.

>SOME PEOPLE ARE WELL OFF

just because you and I are poor shit doesn't make that aspect of this film unrealistic nor does it indicate criminal activity.

>$2.5 million for a house in Chimpcago
Yeah, no thanks.

he got rich off of slavery like all bitch ass white boys

It's in one of the posh Chicago suburbs they built in the 1930s. It's a super nice neighborhood. A 1-1.5 mil house in a normal city but it's Chicago.

Consider that the 1% people whine about? The people earning over $400k a year?

That would be over 3 million people in the US alone.

It's in the nice part. Don't worry, it's very well segregated and fenced off.

Clearly he was renting out all his kids to rich creeps on the weekends and made a shit ton of money.

He invented a machine that briefly turns people into skeletons.

He was a very successful engineer working in bank security

Weren't they eating pizza at the beginning of the movie?

Typical, lazy commie ibshits just cannot comprehend in their rotten little brainwashed brains some people are just born winners and successful individuals who can afford nice things for themselves and their big family. It triggers them because they'll never find a decent job with their women studies degrees, with their social equality degrees, with their media equality degrees etc. They don't know what's it like to stay at work until midnight to get shit done and score a big bonus for yourself and your co-workers.

He was les competant

You forgot to add BORDAHS LANGUAGEH AND CULCHA at the end

Also where the fuck is the meatball recipie?

>there are no rich people

>They don't know what's it like to stay at work until midnight to get shit done and score a big bonus for yourself and your co-workers.

What is this fantasy scenario?

get a load of this goy

newsflash, leftists: not everyone is lazy and poor like you

>being this brainwashed

sure is Sup Forums in here

it was until you showed up, reddit

I'm sorry youse guys live in some fucking rural cesspools where you look after cows for 50 bucks a day.

You're a leftist if you wonder what someone did for a living to be able to afford such a nice lifestyle?

>The older I get
Translation: The longer you go without a job or family.

>ignoring that they go to paris to visit their brother Rob who lives in Paris for at least 2 years
>ignoring that his brother Rob also has a New York town house which he can afford to leave empty and renovate
they were born into money, obviously. Just Uncle Frank was a cool jerk who spent all his inheritence

if you own Hitman they've released Christmas/Home Alone bonus level recently

what?

Hitman, 2016 video game

Yeah. Ive got it. DIdn't realise there was a bonus christmas level. I should keep up to date with that stuff but never do

I remember this yea that makes sense

not for New York, since Kevin rumbles Uncle Frank calling him a cheapskate

It's in Winnetka, one of the wealthiest suburbs in the entire country. The median home is worth $2mil and the per capita income (not household) is $200k a year.

>$200k a year.
thats doable for a middle class family, just

Bonus? How'd you get a bonus? I cut out bonuses this year!

Rob McCallister is the real fucking mystery here.
>owns a house in Manhattan they don't use
>live in Paris
>pay for tickets to Paris for the entire McCallister family
How much would that New York property cost anyway?

Did you get that image from reddit or facebook?

nowadays, about $10m

Hi Sup Forums

Lol

WE
WUZ
SLAVE
OWNERS
N
SHIET
CLEETUS.

>society is un-meritocratic and unfair
>HURR DURR SUCK IT LIBSHITS NOT EVERYONE GETS IT NICE IN LIFE but i hate the fat that half of hollywood is jewish people only given the job becuase of their jewisj parents BUT SUCK IT CHIMP NIGGER LIBSHITS VOTE FOR TRUMP WHO LOVES ISRAEL (but fuck jews0
the alt right and pol are literally the dumbest of the dumb

>you now realize kevin's dad sent the burglars to their home so he could claim the insurance on the stolen items to help pay off the debts he got from drugs and prostitutes

He faked his own death to avoid being whacked by Tony. He used his blood money to relocate to an upscale Chicago suburb.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums's safe space

Sup reddit

>that fucking dumb Tiger Talkboy product placement
Also I don't remember it looking so shit. Chink plastic POS.

>tfw being europoor and watching this as a kid thinking every american family lived like this

It wasn't in production until several months after the film was releases after people demanded it because they thought it was real.

Why would the movie shill a non-existent Tiger product? I need to check Snopes about this, brah.

He's white so ofcourse he did something evil

You can't have a meritocraty with several groups that can show in-group preference to any degree.

Based

Sup Forums hates brown people, not rich white men.

youtube.com/watch?v=anjyiO754hU

Cockblock your sister today!

This.

Nepotism is inherently anti-meritocracy. Thing is, you can't just get rid of nepotism, either. Meritocracy is more of an ideal to be strived for than a guideline that can be lived by.

The fuck... This is a copycat of my thread. Exactly equal. You must want (You)'s too much. You're from /r9k/ pal?

>the 1% is about 1% of the total population

No, really? Shocking.

I think she's unattractive and I don't even know why because I have a mad MILF fetish and love redheads so she should be hitting all my buttons

The original script had Uncle Frank working with the robbers and planning to kill Kevin. So even though Kevin's dad wasn't a criminal, his uncle initially was. Probably would have paid for the house with life insurance on all the kids he was killing.

you sound triggered

everyone used to have a house that big and be able to afford holidays like that

it is why i voted for trump, to bring this back.

He was white

>it is why i voted for trump, to bring this back.
you voted for the wrong person then

>if we make the rich richer that will save the middle class
>trickle down economics
lel you got cucked

>>CEO. Criminal.

One in the same son.

This

>They don't know what's it like to stay at work until midnight to get shit done and score a big bonus for yourself and your co-workers.
truth, all the commies I know won't work outside of their hours unless they are paid overtime.

>>ima stupid american

yes. yes you are. haha!! you dont even have universal healthcare.

She has a bitchy face

>>hello millenial. shutup your hole. you werent even fucking born.

except youre wrong. dipshit public school edumakation doing you ameritards reaaaal gud.

>baby boomers destroy economy, outsource jobs, inflate degrees and cost of living, fuck up housing market
>those college-aged liberals are to blame!

you're such a cuck holy shit. I bet you voted trump too.

>3 million isn't 1% of 300 million

You need to get out more.

The more I get older the more I wonder how child service didn't get involved for leaving your own child at home or how no ones made a parody of it yet.

>leaving a ten year old at home alone for a few days means you should involve child services
I feel bad for kids these days, you aren't even allowed out by yourselves due to insane fears of child molesters on every corner.

checked/10